Total Solution The Journey, Allowed back on exante!! :D

Oh honey I feel for you I just want to give you a big hug. I too have Endometriosis, which lets face it is a pain @ the best of times but it does make things like seeing other baby bumps etc send us over the edge.

Families can be the most insensitive they just do not get it/understanding can sometimes hard to get from those that should know better & be more supportive. I don't post here often but I lurk I get solace from the diaries of others.

Rant away here. Look @ the diaries of others who have lost over 8 stone, if they've done it you can too then hopefully you can display your bump with pride & have a much loved child. My SIL just lost 7stone she's now due in March, this time next year your life could be very different. Do not despair.

Send my hugs and positive thoughts Kizzle. I am a PCOS sufferer and have 3 kids, 2 of which were unplanned. There is always a chance.

As much as it may feel hopeless now, you are doing the right things. Taking action to get yourself as healthy as you can by loosing weight which can only help your fertility, and looking for jobs to improve stability for the future.

Becoming a mum isnt about who deserves it and who doesnt hun. You do deserve it, and I am sure you will get there. Just keep going and doing everything that IS within your power to increase the chances. If when you get there, the science bit isnt on your side, you will be in the very best position to look at ALL the options, so as one way or another you will be a mum.

Best wishes

M&M

Thanks everyone, well I've had my little sulk and my little munch for the last couple of days and I'm feeling better, so i'm out of ketosis adn 2lb heavier (oh joy). I decided to start decorating my flat as haven't even given it a lick of paint since we moved in 3.5 years ago and it's time it had a little something done to it.

So that's gonna be our rewards for sticking to exante. we are gonna buy a few little bits to decorate with everytime we reach a goal :) so my house looks like a bomb has hit it and smells like paint and plaster! but it's a work in progress. we can only afford to do it very slowly but it will get there in the end.

Back on it today tho :)

Glad you're being more positive hun. I love the smell of paint and seeing the results. Just think, will all this work it'll take your mind off and the weight will fall with all the exercise. Bonus all round xx

How you doing today Kizzle?

Well I've got a bit of an announcement. I have been to the doctor yesterday and she has changed my medication for my bipolar and manic depression so I will no longer be able to become ketoic so I'm going to have to stop exante.

I'm not really happy about it tbh, but theres nothing I can do, I need to take my medication, so I'm really gutted.

kizzle said:
Well I've got a bit of an announcement. I have been to the doctor yesterday and she has changed my medication for my bipolar and manic depression so I will no longer be able to become ketoic so I'm going to have to stop exante.

I'm not really happy about it tbh, but theres nothing I can do, I need to take my medication, so I'm really gutted.

Oh hun just read through your diary sorry about the meds but your health must come first, are you going to switch to another diet, just wanted to pop in and offer you a hug x hope things work out for you x

Great Kizzle! Been thinking about you. I haven't been here much, too busy with work but still on the plan.
Hope you get on OK with your meds and doing well with your TS xx

Back