The journey continues!

cybill said:
Hurrah, scale hopped again this morning, and they're now showing 13:10, so back on my way down again (and back past the 8stone mark again). Feeling pleased with myself, and excited to be following this journey.

So pleased for you Rach :) great news :)

cybill said:
Hurrah, scale hopped again this morning, and they're now showing 13:10, so back on my way down again (and back past the 8stone mark again). Feeling pleased with myself, and excited to be following this journey.

Great news :D xx

Well done! Go you :)

Onwards and downwards Rachel............great news indeed xxx

Very pleased, just went into M&S sale at lunch time and have found a lovely fitted skirt in a size 14 that fits :):) I'm really chuffed :)

(Also slightly miffed, that the Asda in town is also out of measure up bars... hmmm, may have to try Tesco on the way home, as I think I've only got 1 bar left)

cybill said:
Very pleased, just went into M&S sale at lunch time and have found a lovely fitted skirt in a size 14 that fits :):) I'm really chuffed :)

(Also slightly miffed, that the Asda in town is also out of measure up bars... hmmm, may have to try Tesco on the way home, as I think I've only got 1 bar left)

Great news Rach :D glad you ate starting to find new smaller clothes you like :)

cybill said:

The offer of 2 boxes for 3.50 is still on in Tesco :).
I stocked up the other day :D

No stock left at Tesco either :( Oh well.

But happy days, as well as the size 14 skirt, I bought a size 12 skirt (elasticated) for when I'm small enough; but turned out it fits already!!! Only just, so won't wear it just yet! but thought it would only get up one leg, so very exciting that I can get it round my waist :)

Cheers Marge, I'll definitely take a look on my way home (fingers crossed they've got some stock left!)
How do they compare to the Asda ones? Any particularly good flavours?

I think they are very similar to be honest.
I prefer the fruity type ones, as opposed to the chocolate type ones :)

But happy days, as well as the size 14 skirt, I bought a size 12 skirt (elasticated) for when I'm small enough; but turned out it fits already!!! Only just, so won't wear it just yet! but thought it would only get up one leg, so very exciting that I can get it round my waist :)

Bummer about the bars :(.... but I looked a while back for Clair, and the Tesco offer was supposed to be on until Dec this year ;).

And a BIG YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA on the size 12 skirt.
Thats blooming marvelous Rachel :D

cybill said:

Great news Rach :) so glad it's going so well for you :)

Thank you so much ladies :) Sorry it has been such a busy week this week and I've not had much time to check in on your diaries. I'm down to 13:7 this morning, so chuffed, so back to where I'd got to (and what my tickers said!).
Heading away for the weekend, going to see friends I haven't seen in about 3 years, I can't wait! Planning on staying WS for the weekend. Will catch up Monday when I'm back... gotta get through a weekend without minis!

cybill said:
Thank you so much ladies :) Sorry it has been such a busy week this week and I've not had much time to check in on your diaries. I'm down to 13:7 this morning, so chuffed, so back to where I'd got to (and what my tickers said!).
Heading away for the weekend, going to see friends I haven't seen in about 3 years, I can't wait! Planning on staying WS for the weekend. Will catch up Monday when I'm back... gotta get through a weekend without minis!

So glad Rach :) onwards and downwards ;)

Have a great weekend Rachel
:)

Hope that you have a lovely weekend away Miss skinny Minny. I bet your friends will not recognise you honey! Nice work on the 12 size skirt too- that is amazing work. Well done indeed xxxxx

How was your weekend ? :)

Had a fantastic weekend and Tesco outside York had the meal replacement bars ('had' being the operative word, I think I bought most of them!) Really enjoying having some bars again :)

Had a great weekend with friends, and she even had some old clothes that fit me, so that was a brilliant surprise :) I managed to stay WS and have even lost another pound. I'm definitely back on track and in the zone. Just about to go to Body Balance again.

Sorry I've not been around in ages! Hopefully catch up soon :)

Back