The journey continues!

Really did miss you honey. So glad you had a fab time and even better for losing a pound too. Nice work gorgeous lady xxx

Well another weekend away, catching up with some more friends who I've not seen in ages. I can't wait :) Going to stick to WS again, and hope that by the time I get back I'll have seen some more pounds slip away :):):)

Saw a girl last night that used to be in a youth group I lead a while back. She'd not seen me in ages and her reaction was fabulous - makes me start to realise that I really do look very different to how I used to look!

I'm loving being back in the zone on this diet, and so motivated to get all the way to the end. I've been wearing a size 12 skirt and a size 12 t-shirt all day at work. Every time I go to the loo I keep looking at the labels and pinching myself! (I really should have just worn them inside out and showed everyone the labels!) (OK, so they're baggy / elasticated styles!) I feel fantastic :) Looking forward to seeing friends over the weekend :)

I feel the same at moment Rachel.... I can't quite believe it all :D
Have great weekend :D
See ya in the zone on Monday :cool: :p

get you and your size 12's Miss Rachel.....no denying the fact that a size 12 is exactly that....a size 12 and they fit you!!!! Woo hoooo fantastic news sugar. May you gloat in your well-deserved smugness for a long while yet xxxxx

You just keep going from strength to strength - well done , Rachel

xxx

Argggg, wobbling all over the place again at the weekend... time to write up some more 'no choice' post-its. Once I eat the first thing, I find it really hard not to eat more other stuff. So cross with myself, but back on track today.

I just need to put this fear of '12's' out of my head, and just get on with it. It's not like I'm suddenly going to turn into a different person.

Need a kick up the bum to just finish this blinking journey and to get on with life!

Good.... I wondered where you had been :D
Welcome back :)

Cheers Marge :) Sat here munching my second bar of the day... oopsy, but not too bad in the scheme of things - got a splitting headache, so think I'm well on the way back to ketosis! Just got to get out the bottom of the 13's rather than out the top again!

I've been doing Body Balance again at the gym, which is great, and cycled to work again today. I really want to get this last bit of weight off and discover what my healthy body shape actually looks like!

Hey lovely welcome back... I so know how u feel chick.. The sooner we shift this last bit of weight the sooner we can discover the new us...

Have a fabulous day x

Thanks precious :) Just seen your signature, I like the idea of mini-goals again. OK, for me I need to get to 13:0 next. I will focus on that, which is just 6lbs away. One day at a time. I think I might try for a TS August, to try and zap a chunk off again.

Wow Rach, 20 pounds till healthy!!! Amazing :D xx

A TS August ??
Hmmmmm :confused:
I know you are struggling Rachel :)
Please forgive me if I am speaking out of turn :eek:
A whole month is a bit of a long time, especially if you like mini goals to get you back on track ?
What about a week about, between TS and WS, but be super strict about each week ? ]
No add ons in either week !!
It might help you get rid of a good few pound is TS weeks, and give you good food practises in WS weeks ?
Both will help you at goal eh ?

How much did you lose in July ? June ? May ?
Do you know how many days you were TS and WS in each month ish ?

Sorry, I am a nosey bugger, but one that wants to help :eek:

You're right Marge, I think I'm just getting a bit fed up at the moment.
May I lost 8lbs
June I lost 8lbs
July I think I will have lost 3lbs by the end of it
For August it would be good to get back to at least 8lbs lost.

I like the idea of alternating TS and WS for a whole week. I think I've been stretching WS too much, and having extra bits here there and everywhere, and it would help give me the focus. And you're right, mini-goals are helpful to me. I so want to reach the 12's and get over my mental block about it.

Sounds like a great idea of Marge's there Rachel- hope it works out for you. You are doing sooooooooooooooo bloomin well tho chick and continue to be a mighty inspiration to us all xxxx

Thanks ladyg :)

Had another wobble today, but really enjoyed it - did cooking with my little one for the first time; making little biscuits. And then we ate quite a few together afterwards. Now she's gone to bed, I need to stop eating... think I may just get the gaffer tape out and tape up my mouth to stop me putting any more food in!

TS tomorrow.

Hope you're all having a good day :)

Sounds like a fab day Hun... And yummyyyyy bet they were delish... I've been the same but its not just today it's been last few days so Hun can I borrow the gaffer tape after u please lol x

Back