The journey continues!

Wooohoooo, today was the day! I finally made it to 6 stone lost, so went and bought my balloon. (Admittedly it was the third time I stood on the scales before it gave me the answer I wanted, but I figure I must be pretty close!) I'm walking round with a massive grin on my face, I'm so pleased to have got through this stone :D

Congratulations and well done on losing 6st!!!:happy096:

:talk017::talk017:

I'm so pleased with my weight loss, I've had so many lovely comments on here and on facebook, I feel really chuffed. I also had a couple of people come up to me today and make comments about how well I'm looking. I also still can't quite believe how close I am to overweight! It's daft, I keep putting the numbers into a bmi calculator just to be sure!

It is funny though, the comments are also just starting to turn up along the lines of - don't you think you've lost enough weight now, you're looking great, why don't you start eating again. I'm really determined to get to a normal bmi, so I've been really clear with people that that's my plan; but I can feel that in another stone or two that the noise of 'why don't you stop' is going to keep escalating!

I just need to keep focused on my goal, and ignore this noise!

Anyway, I'm still celebrating my 6 stone loss for now :D

well done Cybill...it was great logging on and seeing you with a new balloon!!! you have done so well and I only hope i can follow in your footsteps!!!...xx:happy036:

people will always come up with those comments dont worry just ignore them you know what you want and you will get there. you look amazing and are an inspiration.

cybill said:
It is funny though, the comments are also just starting to turn up along the lines of - don't you think you've lost enough weight now, you're looking great, why don't you start eating again. I'm really determined to get to a normal bmi, so I've been really clear with people that that's my plan; but I can feel that in another stone or two that the noise of 'why don't you stop' is going to keep escalating!

I just need to keep focused on my goal, and ignore this noise!

Anyway, I'm still celebrating my 6 stone loss for now :D

Funny what people say, I think it's cos they feel a bit threatened by other people's success. It's their self esteem issue not your problem.

Well, 30 day shred DVD turned up, and I've had a go today :) pleased with myself for getting started. I tried level1, the beginner version. I now realise I definitely need to get measured for a new bra, and need to get some leggings /trousers that actually fit well. I'm pretty tired now, so may have an extra pack. Hoping it gets a little easier!

Really chuffed with my weigh-in. 5.5lb this week :)

Argggg, I seem to have the willpower of a goldfish at the moment. Having got to six stone, I'm so happy. I have a couple of bad night's sleep (darling daughter!) and today I start munching things I shouldn't.... right, time to go and paint my nails and get back on track. Day 1 again tomorrow

cybill said:
Argggg, I seem to have the willpower of a goldfish at the moment. Having got to six stone, I'm so happy. I have a couple of bad night's sleep (darling daughter!) and today I start munching things I shouldn't.... right, time to go and paint my nails and get back on track. Day 1 again tomorrow

At least ur getting straight back on the wagon and not turning it into another naughty day.
x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Decided to help me focus I would go out and get properly measured for a new bra (I've been guessing recently and buying cheap ones in Asda).
Really pleased, I went to John Lewis and it turns out I'm now a 36G... I have to confess I hadn't expected my cup size to go up as a result of this diet (well, ish). When I started I was a 46G, but had only just stopped breastfeeding, at Christmas I was a 40E. I always used to be a DD kind of size.

Anyway, it feels much better this afternoon being in the right size underwear! I don't mind if other clothes don't fit so well, I can always just use a belt / safety pins.

Sorry, I'm sure this is tmi!
Anyway, must stay focused to lose this next stone and reach overweight!!!!

Fab news on the wi result Rachel.

I tend to wear 2 bras when Im doing the shred, lol. Otherwise its black eyes r us. ;)

Bra sizing is really odd, as cup size can go up without breast size getting bigger, its just the way the sizing works. Well done on the smaller back size a 36 is quite slim! :D ;)

Yay - you're doing such a fabulous job - the next stone will be gone in no time :D

xx

OK, been faffing a bit again this week - what am I like! Anyway, day 1 again of being on plan.

Having decided I'm going to do the 30 day shred during Lent, I've now done it twice in 8 days.

Time for a new ticker I think to try and keep me at it. 32 days left to go and 28 sessions to squeeze in.... hmm, maybe I've been a little too slack in the first week of Lent!

Having gone and bought a new bra that fits, I bought a sports bra too, which seems a little like scaffolding, but it is sooooo much easier to do the workout with the right bra, without stuff wobbling about so much. (However I think I need to get a bra for my tummy too!)

Really positive moment at work. A lady came up to me and said, I think I saw your pic on facebook - a mutual friend had commented on my number 6 balloon pic, and she came over to say I was looking fabulous. I was so chuffed / surprised that someone I didn't know came and said that, it was a real boost.

Now I just need to do the workout tomorrow and stick to exante and I may get back on a roll.

well done for getting back on plan its day 2 for me and joanne too. hope the shred goes well.

Back