The journey continues!

Thats amazing! Well done!

Great news... can't wait to see that 8 balloon!

Woo-hoo on losing 8 stone!! :)

Oh hunny well done what a well deserved result.. So so pleased for you I really am chick.. Can't wait to see your new balloon pic :)))))) x

:D
Ballon number 8 !
That excellent news Rachel :D

Wow......8 stone is amazing.............huge congratulations :happy096:

Omg Rach how slim do you look on there!!! Wish my legs were as slim as yours :D
Your wee girls adorable and very helpful ;) xx

Rachel looks a proper skinny minny dont she Clair..You have done fab Rach and i cant wait to see that number 8 balloon on your avatar seeing as you have earned it xxxx

Waaaa well done!!! That's fab! I can't wait to see your new balloon! I'll be back later to take a look :-D

Hurrah, nipped out at lunch and Clintons had a number 8 balloon in stock, they had to go upstairs and find it in their stockroom :)

I'll take a picture later, once I'm home from work. I've been walking round with a grin all day :D

cybill said:
Hurrah, nipped out at lunch and Clintons had a number 8 balloon in stock, they had to go upstairs and find it in their stockroom :)

I'll take a picture later, once I'm home from work. I've been walking round with a grin all day :D

Woooooo

Rachel! Well done hun :)

Can't wait to see the new avatar picture! Inspirational
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Cathy
xx

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for your encouragement :)
Here's me with my new balloon
41452-albums2875-picture19067.jpg

What you can't see is all the bouncing and super excitement, I've literally been like Tigger all day!

YAY!!! Loving the pic :D So pleased for you :)

Fab pic Rach :D

Well done xx

Well done :)

Haven't read through all your diary yet so you may have answered this at some point......... What do you do with all your balloons.. you've quite a collection now?

And fantastic achievement....... you look positively glowing with happiness :)

Back