the journey of colly...no longer vlcd-ing.

bless you thanks a lot I'm ok and thinking of you - makes you realise what is really important and that life is short - too short to be unhappy with our weight for starters - hope you are ok

Sorry to hear about your gran.

Well done Colly strings and poogatch for getting your BMI's below 40 thats great!

Hopefully i'll be joining you soon :)

thanks guys. i love this place, i really do. i look forward to honking at the end of the day...x

kas you're really close, you'll be joining us in the exclusive "30-something bmi club" soon. we can't offer you champers, will tesco value sparking water do instead? ;)

Really sorry to hear about your gran, try and stay strong, you can do this!

maybe if you ask poogatch nicely he'll give you a sprinkling of his cd water flavouring!

that sentence sounds far more dodgy than it should. or maybe thats just my gutter mind... it's probably just my gutter mind!

I've been trained by the best at gutter talk but for me that's one hell of a stretch :p

Although I do admit poogatch as a word can lead to some amazinginly bad sounding sentances :D

also kas just noticed you're scottish, me too! :)

mm yeah i think i could see how that name lends itself to vulgar terms!! ;)

Was it the salter usb scales you bought colly? The ones on offer atm down from 50 odd quid to 29.99

Could do with some decent scales as mine are pap, do they weigh accuratly (no massive fluctuations pending on the surface/spot you place them)? Also the body fat/muscle thing fluctuate much? I had some before that told you that stuff but it would tell me id lost/put on like 10% body fat which is ridiculous :p

yay, scottish ladies! :D where are we all from? roughly, if you don't want to give me your address ;)

yes those are the ones! they're fab! if not a bit complicated to set up, but once theyre set up they are really good. i've been weighing on laminate and it seems v.accurate down to the 10th of a kilo. i've weighed on them 3 times and none of those weighs have been *out there*, unlike my old scales, which would change your weight every time you got on them. i used to find myself getting on and off until it told me what i wanted to hear :giggle:

I really want them, but I spent 20 quid on the ones I have now only a few weeks ago but they are rubbish! :(

Not sure Mrs P will go for spending another 30 pounds on some more haha

could you not take them back? say they're faulty!

If I can find the reciept maybe hehe

fingers crossed! a serial weigher needs decent scales!

just had a text from o/h saying "i want to cheer you up. i usually do that by buying you a nice tea" haha. not only did i know my comfort came from food, he knew it too. and actively encouraged it i guess! and now we're both at a bit of a loss as to how to brighten things up. i suppose its time to face reality and that hurt is hurt and nothing can really make it go away. just got to give it time, and other such cliches...

Back