the journey of colly...no longer vlcd-ing.

Don't try and push it. I have always found that I have to be naturally in the 'zone' for this to work. If you ain't ready...you ain't ready.

today i was in college and a group of guys (unprovoked) started making nasty comments about me/my weight. i know they're idiots and i wouldnt want to be associated with them anyway but wow, its not a nice thought to consider others view you as so repulsive they feel the need to say something.

even better, how do i cope with this? i come home and binge. and i wonder how i got myself in this state in the first place...

anyway, i have almost a week off college as of tomorrow so i think i'll use that time to get established, into a routine, get myself back on track (said that so many times i'm sick of hearing it) and get this weight shifted.

pretty down this afternoon :(

Idiots. Ignore them. As you said, you wouldn't want to know them anyway. I know it still hurts...but they have things wrong with them that no diet can fix.

Chin up luv, it's horrible believe me I know...

I dragged myself round Sainsbury's the other night, I was knacekred, I was feeling crap, had been doing housework all day and had a greasy mop etc...had hair scraped back, you get the picture..

Some 'lad' said infront of his mate 'HEELLOOO'.. in that way, you know what I mean..

So your not the only one lol... I was soo furious I went looking for him on his own, I bet he wouldn't have been so cocky on his own...but having said that, when I bite back it usually backfires on me :)

OOhh...I think I would have accidentally clipped him with my trolley.

i swear, i hate like 9 out of 10 human beings. why are there so many utterly horrible people around? :(

threw myself into my artwork tonight, spent the last 2.5 hours doing a mini canvas for a friend. phew. think i'm going to spend the next week doing a whole lot of art to keep my mind off of...well, everything!! havent even thought about eating while painting tonight, i need to move my bum and get some more bits done from now on :D

Truth to tell, I would rather be you than them right now.Push comes to shove you are a good person and they are obviously seriously lacking in sense of self and any human decency. I should imagine lacking in confidence too - hence the need to put someone down to make themselves feel goodThat said - I know I would have headed straight to the fridge so well done you on seeking out something constructive and emerging yourself in your art.xxx

Hello all
how you all doing? Been busy at work, but catching up with the threads. What's happened colly? who upset you?
People can be so insensitive sometimes. Let me tell you about the time I got stuck in a dress in a communal changing room in Edinburgh a few years ago. The dress got stuck under my arms and ripped when I tried to yank it off....I will always remember two size 6 stick insects laughing and pulling faces when I wasn't looking - well the dress was kind of over my face, but I saw it all. I went home and cried with embarrassment and also total hatred with how I looked.
Scary thing is I was not 'fat' - I am a good stone and a half heavier now - but I felt that I was (I was a 14).
Gits.
Hurray for single changing rooms.

heidi x

Oh Colly, what pr*cks. I'd have marched up to them and shoved a pineapple where the sun doesn't shine (well, in my mind at least!)

You can lose weight, be full of self confidence and looking beautiful but they, my love, will still be gimps!

Hugs xxx

thanks all, in my mind i know these things, and have in fact said the same sorts of things to others on here who have had similar stories. it still hurts though. o/h was more upset about it than i was when i told him! felt humiliating even to say it out loud, how sad is that. anyway. they might have done me a favour because i have a new determination now. must do this!

what else can you do eh? im away to have a shake for breakfast. might have a choc, im a bit short on banana :)(!!!) so need to ration them. i think i'm going to offload my soups and most of my bars via a selling site that minimins considers a bit naughty, just can't stomach the soups, really wish i'd gotten shakes only!! x

Hi im a re-starter and just wanted to say hello !

Thats the attitude Colly. And this time next year when youre in that supermarket and they are wolf whistling at you, you can tell them where to go.

hi rose! best of luck with restart, you'll be at target well before xmas! be able to show off your lovely slim figure over the festive season :D

and joanne psht not so sure about the wolf whistling...lol x

Back