The Journey of H - depression

Sorry to hear you are still feeling low honeybunch, recipes sound lovely and well done for still being on plan whislt feeling like this. Do your meds help at a time like this ?

hope you are feeling a bit more like yourself soon

Thank you so much everyone
I have been trying to carry on as normal
I am fighting extreme tiredness - half a day at work and I need to come home to bed etc and sleeping through the night going to bed early and then not being able to wake

well I have through all this stuck to the plan 100% and it was weigh in day today
I am back where I started at 186 - I really find that so hard to believe
I know you are all going to say hang in there - but to be honest I have been doing that for the last few months on ww and now it looks like I will be eating to lose weight and still staying the same week in and week out - what happens if I try to maintain - do I put more on

really this is not helping my mental state
one very very depressed and unhappy H
H xx

H,since you ask,i wont say hang in there (well not out loud anyway!!) i know how demoralizing it can be to have stuck at something and feel you aren't getting the benefits of doing so. I have no great words of wisdom, i know in the past you have mentioned that your meds can affecxt your weight loss,could that have any relevance here? We are all here for you, perhaps a few days off the diet could just be what you need ? The only other thing i can think of is ( and please dont take this the wrong way) with how tired you are feeling , is it perhaps being less active than you might usually be thats affecting your losses ?
I really dont have any answers, perhaps you just need a few days to regroup and come back fighting?

Hiys H...
Sending big squishy cyber :hug99: your way...
I hope you are ok and feel alot better very soon xxxx

Jane I would never take anything the wrong way - I am just pleased that you spent the time to read and think about it for me
I dont think it the meds - they have not changed and I am not on the ones that were affecting water weight - I am just not taking any painkillers at present or anti inflamatories

as for the tiredness I am still as active as I was just so tired
I am still walking to work and walking the dogs etc - perhaps I am just doing it all a lot slower

Fuzzy thanks for the H

T Hope you got on well with your doctor
think I might be phoning up on Friday to see what they suggest for me my meds might not be working or there could be something else wrong I suppose

Morning H

I have also decided to ease off on the diet for a couple of weeks whilst the meds kick in - I am going to London twice in the next 2 weeks for work, and I will away from home for about 5/6 days.. I don't want the hassle of trying to think about what I am eating, as well as trying to deal with the pills and missing OH and the boys..

I need time to get my head in gear and maybe you do too...
I think that you should ring the doctors and see what they say - it could be that the meds are wrong or the dose needs tweaking... it doesn't hurt to ask does it ?

I will be thinking about you, and sending big hugs your way - hugs fix everything don't they ??

Have as good a day as you can today and look forward to catching up with you later..

T
x

thank you so much for sticking with me

I am not in a good place - but I think it is slightly better than it was - I think the upping of the meds (the doc knows I tweak them to what I need within her set limits) is just taking a bit longer than before to kick in
and for some unknown reason I have really wanted a ciggy lately (I gave up over 4 years ago)

I am sticking losely to SW hopefully it will stop to much weight going on this way

tomorrow I am off shoe shopping yet again
this time I am taking the bus to the next town with my friend
and we will walk back - me pushing a double buggy complete with children in it :) and hopefully carrying shoes

Yes Jane it was the day I was going to call the doc
but I am putting it off - a little retail therapy might help :) and I have the day off on monday too so can call her then - she is very good if I call and want a phone consultation I get one - then she will give me an appointment if she wants to see me face to face - or if I do - so I know that I will get to see her quickly if I need to

as I am feeling a little stronger I want to wait
I was also told Wednesday that I looked stunning by a friend of mine - that helps :):)

will still be weighing in Monday or Tuesday and seeing what the weight is doing - hopefully it wont be doing much and I can just tick along for a bit

again my thanks for the hugs and being with me

Hiya H... glad to hear that you are feeling a little brighter, a bit of shopping goes a long way doesn't it ?
I'm going to London on Sunday for 3 days (working though) so am looking forward to checking out Oxford Street and Libertys for the knitting yarns...

Have a good day hunni

T
x

so jealous re the knitting yarns

well shopping was brill
I GOT BOOTS
and I asked E's son who will be three what he would like for his birthday and he asked me for

this is G
you remember that jumper you knitted me with lots of love and hugs in it
well I would really like another one - but this one should be a BIG jumper to keep me warm and I would like green please

so off we went to the yarn shop found a lovely Kim Hargreaves pattern in rowan big wool
he chose the yarn - a pale insipid green now all I have to do is knit it and fill it with love and cuddles :):)

that gave me such a boost to know he wanted my love and hugs

today I have stepped on the scales to see 2lb has gone missing :):)

and I have my boots on too

today I know is going to be a good day a really really good day :)

Morning H..:)
Glad you are feeling brighter and aww dont kids say the loveliest of things he sounds such a little cutey pants...
I hope you have a lovely day today x

Morning H..:)
Glad you are feeling brighter and aww dont kids say the loveliest of things he sounds such a little cutey pants...
I hope you have a lovely day today x
He is a cutey you should have seen him chosing the colour - the most insipid green he could find - but he will love it :)

i know you didnt,but your post reads that you weighed with your boots on !!

So good to hear you sounding a bit brighter-long may it continue

only you would notice that :):):)

but glad you did as it made me smile

today I have been at work - but starting to feel more in control - like I am able to change things and not just let them happen to me :)

Hi H

Not just Jane - I thought you'd weighed with your boots on too lol ... it was only when I read Jane's reply that I realised what you meant ... but it is Monday morning :D

Glad to see you so positive - and BIG congrats on the 2lb loss, I'd better get my 10% this week - I think it'll be too late next week :D

Twigs
xx

Back