The Journey of H - depression

just saying hello

Evening H...:)
Thanks for your concern,re-me running...i will be doing just a gentle 10 mins on the rebounder once my din dins has settled :D

Hope your ok and are getting on alright with the sw plan,bye for now xxx

Hello H..

Glad to see that you are knitting... Liberty was not as inspiring as I expected and I walked out of the yarn area without opening my purse... didn't leave the shop without spending a fortune though but that is for another day...

Forgot my ADs when I went to London so I have been 3 nights without them.. back on them 2nite so hopefully not too much damage

Take care sweetheart - you know where I am if you want to chat..

T
x

You lot never cease to amaze me
not one of you 'knows' me and you are all so kind

my upped does has kicked in - not up to full power yet
and the lack of stress is helping the weight to come off
I am now so close to seeing a 12 on the scales its unreal

thank you so much for all your concern - slowly but surely I am getting there

and yesterday in the post arrived a pair of duo boots - guess what I am wearing today :):) they were an ebay find saved myself over 100 on shop prices and they are brand new too

So what have I been up to

Thank you so much for the concern and the many pms I have had
you are all really great

SO what HAVE I been up to that has take 2 weeks of my life

as you all know for some reason the depression hit big time

I still have no idea what set it off
I managed to keep working (its only part time) and functioning on some level

I spent many afternoons sleeping just to try to heal
I put my meds up to 15mg and that has taken some time to get into my system and work

but now they are

I have been loosely following SW but have been mixing it in with Juddd - now the reason I am trying this is because some people say it is good for depression and arthritis
now as my arthritis has also been bad - I thought I had nothing to lose

now I know there will be many of you thinking fad diets - and I KNOW all the arguments against doing such diets
but for months on ww and for a month on sw my weight did not shift - so something more radical needed to be done

I have been eating SW free food ONLY on Down Days and eating SW with extra healthy extras on up days

now in the first week I lost 2lb (nothing new in that - changing routine I always lose) and in the next week I lost 1.9lb so HOPEFULLY this routine will work for me

how long I stick with it I am unsure
I NEED to lose weight to ease the pressure on my joints - so I am not following this routine to speed my loss but to aid me losing at all

off now to catch up with everyone
its great to be back

H, i really hope it works for you,new things are always worth giving a try cos you could be missing out on the perfect thing for you.

And by the way ITS NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!

hey there i joined lst week slimming world and im starting the diet this tuesday as i didnt understnd the whole thing last week wen i went and am looking forward to it , i just joined this forum today xx

hey there i joined lst week slimming world and im starting the diet this tuesday as i didnt understnd the whole thing last week wen i went and am looking forward to it , i just joined this forum today xx

kerrie good luck
the support offered by others on this forum it excellent
keep posting you will soon make some brilliant friends thought this site

well today has been on ok day
not as good as it could have been but several things have been done and are now put away

all the christmas puddings have been made and cooked (4 large 10 small)
the premmie baby clothes I was knitting (if anyone remembers me asking about sizes) have been done and wrapped and ready to go to grandmas tomorrow - just as well as mum was rushed into hospital again friday

food has been according to slimming world today
with an extra healthy B and all my syns
but tomorrow is a DD where I will be mostly eating free foods of very low calories
weigh in is due tuesday so we will see what week 2 of this regime brings :)

Hey gawjus.. just popping in to say hello.. =) If you need a chat at all, just pm me.. or add me to msn or something..
xxxxx

thanks ladies
Irene I will let you all know
hoping she can stay pregnant a little longer - each day is precious now :)

today is a JUDDD down day
so I am on 500 cals or there abouts for today only

how do I feel about this
fine - its quite easy today and as long as I keep busy I will be fine - I have knitting I have to finish for birthdays etc - banking and shopping this morning and I am out tonight

fabric has to be bought to cut into strips and joined ready to knit (I feel a little experiment coming on today)

I feel so much more motivated than I have in weeks - the dpression is truly lifting and I feel so much better - unless people have suffered themselves it really is hard to explain just how dark that tunnel is so glad to be seeing the light at the end of it :)

Hiya H..
wow how bloomin busy are you!
I am soooooooooooo pleased you are feeling much much brighter..:):):)
well done on the loss too xxx

Back