The journey to fat freedom continues... 7 weeks fast track

The journey to fat freedom continues...

I will lily. Sorry to be cryptic like that. Just had a bomb dropped last night. Feeling a bit fraught but I will be ok. I always am!

I'm ok.

I'm staying with at my dads for a few days. It's a long story but I just needed some space to think. So here I am. Feeling quite strange!

Trying to stay focused. I am cruelly being exposed to trigger after trigger and there is cheesecake in the vicinity. It's taking every ounce of willpower I have to refrain from gobbling the whole thing. This is bloody madness!

My weigh in tomorrow so I'm hoping I will have officially broke through the next stone bracket. We will see!

I'm ok.

I'm staying with at my dads for a few days. It's a long story but I just needed some space to think. So here I am. Feeling quite strange!

Trying to stay focused. I am cruelly being exposed to trigger after trigger and there is cheesecake in the vicinity. It's taking every ounce of willpower I have to refrain from gobbling the whole thing. This is bloody madness!

My weigh in tomorrow so I'm hoping I will have officially broke through the next stone bracket. We will see!

Ah right. Yes, that would definitely feel weird.

Hope you managed to resist the cheesecake. With any luck, the threat of weighing in did the trick. Let's hope there's none left afterwards...

Next stone bracket vibes on their way... :vibes:

Well, the good news is. I am now 13 12! Which is a 5lb loss this week. I was due a woosh because of my hideous PMT last week. So I will take that! If I could have 5lb a week I would be ecstatic but I'm not sure that's feasible so I am not going to hold my breath. Must update my stats though.

I'm going to try and channel you lily. I need to focus on the water. I know I'm struggling to drink enough.

It is weird being in my dads attic. It's a long story. Too much to go into but I'm going to stay here for a bit partly because immigration my arrive at any moment to deport his wife! Partly because I need to consider my own position.

Life eh?! Still at least I'm breathing through it. Not eating through it.

Well, the good news is. I am now 13 12! Which is a 5lb loss this week. I was due a woosh because of my hideous PMT last week. So I will take that! If I could have 5lb a week I would be ecstatic but I'm not sure that's feasible so I am not going to hold my breath. Must update my stats though.

I'm going to try and channel you lily. I need to focus on the water. I know I'm struggling to drink enough.

It is weird being in my dads attic. It's a long story. Too much to go into but I'm going to stay here for a bit partly because immigration my arrive at any moment to deport his wife! Partly because I need to consider my own position.

Yikes, sounds like fun of the very worst kind! :hug99:

Now, if I suggest you drink through it, don't go getting the wrong idea. :D

Water only!

Oh, doh - congrats on the loss!!! :clap:

Well done! :happy096:

Yay for the loss!

Wow, sounds like some hard core stress going on right there.... Well done for not taking the food option!

Enjoy taking some time out (as best you can) hope it all works out for the best, whatever the best may be!

X

Thanks hun,

I don't know what will be for the best. I'm trying to be philosophical. I'm trying to see the bigger picture. Everything happens for a reason. Just the fear of the unknown isn't it.

Day 35...

Exactly one third of way through my first 12 weeks.

Judging by my loss so far in on track to lose about 48lbs by then. Which is so exciting!

Bought myself a size 14 blazer yesterday and it's a perfect fit! Which means I'm a size down already

Stupidly though I left my packs at my dads yesterday and I'm at home now so I'm a bit empty feeling. Have to go get them.

Sometimes when you need some time to think. Places like this are the places to goImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375540266.030793.jpg

Lake verney. Soda water. Sunshine. Clean thoughts! Hiked up the biggest waterfall in Wales earlier too !

Well. Today has been positively epic.

Had a drive out to pisthil rhedder waterfall. Climbed to the top and took in the view. It was so special. Then went off to lake verney. SeebPrevious post! I've hiked a lot today and boy can I feel it in my buns.

Been in the zone except for the water thing which I need to crack.

Scales today showing 13 10 which is amazing. It's so encouraging to finally see the scales move about half a pound a day. I was living in fear that my defunct hormones were causing me to hold on to the adipose?!

I'm determined more than ever now to make it to 9 stone. Of course that's still 4 stone 10lb away but if I really try I am sure I can get that off by Christmas?

Hello forgotten diary!

Today must be day 42. 6 weeks in. I should have done better but my hormones are definitely making it harder this time.

Ticking along in the world of VCLD's. I don't know that I've had a good week so weigh in on Tuesday is likely to be a bit rubbish! I've blipped a few times. Nothing major but enough to knocke out of métis is. Still the fortnight I've had I'm not complaining.

Off to drink more water!

Hello diary.

Well a week of wasted time. I've been off plan here and there. Despite all my good intentions. Things have started to slip and god knows I can't have that.

So here I am just breaking into the 13's but without any focus. So that's my plan for this week. Regroup and press on!

You know what. I'm totally shamefaced.

Here I am two weeks later and I am stuck stationary. I have had the month from hell granted. Things have been tough but my usual coping mechanisms are back. This is not good.

I'm so inspired by ria's week of focus that I'm going to do just that. Focus. It's bloody tough though so kudos to those that are dedicated followers of SS !

Well. Today I decided to bring out the big guns. I'm midway through banish fat boost metabolism. God it's killed me. Half way through I nearly puked. So I had to take 5. I tell you. I didn't realise I was so out of condition.

I need to get this weight off just for that simple reason.

So two packs down and Gillian's torture regime had to be abandoned because I was so dizzy. Never fear I will try again tomorrow! For now I'm going on the trampoline again :)

I have to get back to posting. Not felt like it much having been through fire and brimstone lately. Given that though. One thing I have really found is.... I have to work on myself. I can't work on being someone else's ideal or I can't force them to be mine. Everything I'm doing has to be for me. So that's where I am headed.

Must drink some more water though.

God almighty - I can hardly walk today and thats after just over 25 minutes of boost metabolism burn fat! My legs are killing. It was the 180 jumps I swear.

So todays weight is a not so glorious 13 10. If I am honest I have been letting life get in the way AGAIN. This is just a common excuse for me these days. Poor me, life happened and oops I ate some chocolate. It's not helpful at all.

However, I am now in a position where I am going to see the outlaws in a few weeks (7 to be exact!) and I am just not going to be comfortable this size.

That aside, I realise that this isnt lasting motivation. This is not going to do anything except stress me more. So. I am going to just focus on staying on plan, I have been looking through the inspirational photos and I figure that I can be just as inspirational for other people. One day soon.

So 13 10. Bye bye. It was nice knowing you (again and again) but I wont be back.

Today I was monumentally stupid. I didn't eat all day and only had my first pack an hour ago.

Feel like I'm having an out of body experience as a result. Bah!

Oops. Hope you are okay this morning? I am back on after a four month medical hiatus. Regained 18lb which I am horrified at, but still 5 1/2 stone down this year, and at least I know I can get that 18lb off in a matter of weeks :)

Back