The journey to fat freedom continues... 7 weeks fast track

Hey caz how goes it?

SS plus turned into plus 500 today. When will I learn????

Never mind just a blip. 7 weeks until turkey so hoping to be 2 stone lighter by then!

All good, just seem to be exhausted! Day ten and no sign of anything resembling a burst of energy coming my way yet. Not sleeping well at all then tired all day. Ridiculous. Still, dropped a stone already so that is good at least!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! That's amazing!!!!!! Crud about the tiredness but you are still suffering the side effects of the summers antics. Go gently!

Well hello Forgotten and beleaguered diary.

Here I am - again....

I have messed around the last few months thanks to the monster stress I have been under. I have been under a huge amount of strain since my marriage has pretty much imploded.

So - Here I am, trying to get myself back on track.

My ultimate goal is to just get one week of SS under my belt. Since I have pretty much failed to do that since restarting back in July...Its ironic that if I had, then I would be at goal now!

Well hello Forgotten and beleaguered diary. Here I am - again.... I have messed around the last few months thanks to the monster stress I have been under. I have been under a huge amount of strain since my marriage has pretty much imploded. So - Here I am, trying to get myself back on track. My ultimate goal is to just get one week of SS under my belt. Since I have pretty much failed to do that since restarting back in July...Its ironic that if I had, then I would be at goal now!

Morning, often life can get in the way of our plans.
Hope your ok and good luck with the next chapter in your journey ! x x x

Hi angel

Im all about perseverance and taking it one day at a time.
So just for today I am SSing. Hopefully if I take it one day at a time. I will be ok with it and not go into panic mode and demolish a packet of biscuits without stopping for breath.

It's scary how quickly the pounds come creeping back isnt it?

Very scary indeed, After my honeymoon last year ( 3 weeks off plan ) I gained a whopping 1.5 STONE, boy did I cry.
I was so cheesed off i know it was what sent me into meltdown and here i am ready to start again ( currently on day 5 ) Its the maintaing which is the hardest part as without food im pretty much ok once im in ketosis but once food is there boom all of my self control goes out of the window. I have a holiday in Jan and then another at the end of July. I will be at goal before July but im aiming to be in the maintnace stage by then so im looking long term this time where as last time I was only looking at getting as slim as I could for my wedding.

One day at a time is great and before you know it you will have completed the 1st week, keep the faith x x x

Hopefully you'll keep up the bootcamps and I promise you the yo yo is so much less extreme. Mentally and physically. I used to find when I went off plan it really felt like I was not far from square one whereas now I know even if I went off plan, the muscle and fitness I built is still there - which encourages me to get back on track, makes me feel not as bad, and makes it less likely to have gone off plan in the first place because of the the benefits of exercise- toning up, self esteem boost, mood boost, occupying time that could be spent bingeing etc.. Can you tell I'm hooked on the exercise buzz?!!

It's amazing Lara. The other day I went for a short run and felt so good. Literally high! So yep. The boost is addictive... Better than chocolate . Big thing for me is the time and childcare! Though if things improve with my marriage that may not be the biggest barrier .

I just want to get fit!!!

Exciting :)

Yes it must be tough juggling all that... Sometimes I Covington myself by reminding myself I always found time to binge!! Xx

Funny how you always find time to binge isn't it!

I was looking in the mirror earlier pulling myself apart like I always seem to do lately and something occurred to me.

When I berate myself isually then go off and think subconsciously "you are such a failure, you never follow anything through so go on and eat whatever is in the cupboard because you are just a big fat blob and you will never be anything else"

But earlier I thought. I feel like crap. Instead of eating biscuits I'm going to do 20 jumping jacks, 20 squats and 20 burpees and 20 push ups ( the lady version since by then I was popped) and guess what. I didn't want the biscuits anymore!!!! I got a boost of endorphins and felt pretty jazzy!

I can see how people become very into fitness!

Good for you for making that choice :)

So day 2. Feeling a bit more into it today although it's a massive struggle there is no lie!!!

Been trying to motivate myself by looking at all the weight loss inspiration out there. It's amazing how healthy everyone looks when they drop a few stone!!! I don't know if it may also be relating to the increased water intake?

I'm trying to ignore the fact that I have a hideous cough and sore throat today. I have to push through.

Off work today and it's pouring with rain thanks to the fact that we are just getting the arse end of the storm here...so may do the shred and then do some housework. Luckily I have my packs and water in and stuff for tea, so I don't really need to go anywhere. Alara may well go stir crazy though!!!

Here's to a good day 2.

You can do it ! Sod the housework if you don't feel 100%, have a nice sofa day and distract yourself x x x x

Hi, i'm on day 1 of SS and finding it surprisingly ok so far! Feeling Very motivated!

Hey there!

Welcome. Day 2 and feeling ok. Had 4 products but I can live with that! Went for a run in my local park and they have installed outdoor gym equipment!!!!

Did a lap of the fitness trail and had a great time. Running is beastly. I think I'm falling in love with it!!!!! The park is awesome in the autumn. I've got a pic but need to figure out how to upload it!

Starting to wobble again!!!

My go take some naked selfies of me doing dumbel rows to prevent myself from eating the halva that the OH has strategically planted in front of me. Thank god he will be leaving soon.

Starting to wobble again!!! My go take some naked selfies of me doing dumbel rows to prevent myself from eating the halva that the OH has strategically planted in front of me. Thank god he will be leaving soon.

No wobbles slowed lol

Think how fab you will feel going to bed knowing you've stayed on track, your doing fab hunni, keep the faith x

Back