The journey to fat freedom continues... 7 weeks fast track

Everyone seems to be back on it this week. I am restarting tomorrow after a dreadful month of binging which lead to a heart attack when I stepped on the scales earlier!!! Argjhhh

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think it's the fact that Christmas is coming!!!! Hoping to be 2 stone lighter by then. Which will be lighter than last year. Saw a beautiful midnight blue lace dress the other day and it's my thinspiration.

Ohh sounds lovely. I love dark blue. Yes Christmas is imminent and I want to end the year 100lb+ down on where I started it. So that's about 2st 10lb I need to shift. Eep. Getting further and further away. I will get there. I must I must I must. Fingers crossed for a decent first week loss to kick start everything

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's all about the water. And green tea for me! I'm finding that helps a lot. Already 3lb down. Also started jogging again. I say jogging but it's more HIT I run for 2 minutes and speed walk for 60 seconds. Did half an hour the other day and felt amazing!!!!

It's all about the water. And green tea for me! I'm finding that helps a lot. Already 3lb down. Also started jogging again. I say jogging but it's more HIT I run for 2 minutes and speed walk for 60 seconds. Did half an hour the other day and felt amazing!!!!

I agree on the water and green tea front,
Jogging must give you such a buzz, I feel great even just after a walk but I'm itching to try jogging x

Glad you're enjoying the running/jogging :) and nice to appreciate the beauty in the nature around us x

Hey all

Well I've had a bit of a faff again this week. So annoyed that I can't get myself straight. I'm just picking. But it means I'm just failing to reach ketosis and putting myself through all the headaches and horribleness over and over!

Starting today with a run and then will burn off the glycogen. Then focus on getting my butt into gear. Have a burlesque do to go to at Christmas and as much as burlesque can be buxom I don't want to be like this!!!!

Hey all Well I've had a bit of a faff again this week. So annoyed that I can't get myself straight. I'm just picking. But it means I'm just failing to reach ketosis and putting myself through all the headaches and horribleness over and over! Starting today with a run and then will burn off the glycogen. Then focus on getting my butt into gear. Have a burlesque do to go to at Christmas and as much as burlesque can be buxom I don't want to be like this!!!!

It's so hard at times to get back into it if you've been out of Ketosis but don't give up, keep strong and fingers crossed for you.
A nice run will give you the mental boost you may need :)

How are you doing angel...have you lost your first stone yet?

UI just need someone to kick my ass. I am feeling a bit sorry for myself. But I am sure I will get there.

How are you doing angel...have you lost your first stone yet? UI just need someone to kick my ass. I am feeling a bit sorry for myself. But I am sure I will get there.

2nd weigh in on Tue :)

Don't feel sorry for yourself that's what gets us into the mess ! Drawer a line and start a fresh today or tomorrow but keep strong hunni x x x

I need a drill sergeant!

Currently at a 3 story play gym feeling the need for a skinny latte!!! Sadly loads of skinny Minnie mums about who've also had time to put the rollers in!!!

Tis sunday, so maybe they only push the boat out once a week, or maybe it's last nights curly blow!!!!???

Just a question.... Wonder why some women stay tiny even though there knocked out 9 kids and I've got two and look like a hippo???

Back