The journey to fat freedom continues... 7 weeks fast track

Day 10 and the heat is killing me!

Haha. Drinking more water is sooo necessary...

I've cocked up :( I'm writing this week off!! Gotta be good again from tomorr I'm gonna read the book on the 810 plan as I keep wanting dinner!! I'm fine all day but then this weather makes me want salad or BBQ etc so I'm struggling :( dreading weigh in now I might even swerve it this week!

Glad to see your not failing like me!! So frustrating x

Hayley29 I am struggling for same reason too!! I'm also away with work and stupidly forgot to pack enough Cambridge meals so today have had two salads which I know is way more calories than normal. Already fluffed up on day 5. Wanna cry!

I think it's the heat, honestly.I'm knackered and feel like caving in. But I'm not going to.

First day of my new job today so new routine. Feeling a bit mad already! It's a tough gig. Not sure im able to perform but I hope so!

It's so hot such a shock to the system!

Hello day 12...

Well the new job is going well but in the true style of me, of course there has to be a few bumps in the road. The first bump was on day 2 of new job DD2 is poorly and off nursery. Stress city. Thankfully I was allowed to work from home thus morning and this afternoon I managed to get my mum to assist, then I find out my car is going to cost 500 quid to get through an MOT. So I may as well get a new car since it's only worth 1000 and I paid that for it. Still a diesel run around would be better anyway because our other car is a 3lt m sport BMW and I get 28 miles per gallon in it! That's on a good day!

But on the flip side I stepped on the scales today and ive lost another 3lb apparently. Of course this could change by Saturday given how hot it is. But we will see. I'm basking in the glory anyway. :)

Wow! 3.5kgs is amazing! How do you feel? Are you fasting?

No I'm not fasting. Just stuck to the diet and walked a good hour 3 times last week Nd drank loads of water to help and luckily it paid off ! Made up!!! How are you getting on??!! Xx

Wow! 3.5kgs is amazing! How do you feel? Are you fasting?

I'm feeling fine fresh and fierce!

The problem is now I'm not hungry and I'm busy with this new job. I've only had one pack today and lots of water. So I'm about to have one now then will have another with DH later on. Currently cooking and don't even feel like tasting it!

I'm feeling fine fresh and fierce!

The problem is now I'm not hungry and I'm busy with this new job. I've only had one pack today and lots of water. So I'm about to have one now then will have another with DH later on. Currently cooking and don't even feel like tasting it!

That is fabulous! That means your in ketosis!!

CrazyDiamond said:
Good stuff!! Can I have a bit of your focus please?

X

You know, you've got the motivation. It's just right now you probably don't feel like you have far to go, which I have always found eats away at my resolve. This time I've promised myself that it's 12 weeks. 12 weeks. That's all.

Evening all. Day 14. I can hardly believe it.

Picked up my work phone today and already seem to have stopped it sending emails. It's a new iPhone 5 so obviously I did some playing and must have altered the settings or sonething. 3 days on the job and already showing myself up.

The good news is I'm so busy I have no time to think about snacking or going off plan. Brilliant. I honestly think I have a sugar addiction. Because a few weeks without it and it's the furthest thing from my mind. I did however have sone coke zero yesterday... I'm sure that's not a death by chocolate type of offence.

Ria - maybe what you need is a trip to keto land? I honestly believe that without the benefits of ketosis you may as well be doing any other plan with some decent whey protein in the mix. It would be cheaper probably and just as efficient. Did you check out the primal/paleo eating thing I mentioned?

Evening all. Day 14. I can hardly believe it.

Picked up my work phone today and already seem to have stopped it sending emails. It's a new iPhone 5 so obviously I did some playing and must have altered the settings or sonething. 3 days on the job and already showing myself up.

The good news is I'm so busy I have no time to think about snacking or going off plan. Brilliant. I honestly think I have a sugar addiction. Because a few weeks without it and it's the furthest thing from my mind. I did however have sone coke zero yesterday... I'm sure that's not a death by chocolate type of offence.

Ria - maybe what you need is a trip to keto land? I honestly believe that without the benefits of ketosis you may as well be doing any other plan with some decent whey protein in the mix. It would be cheaper probably and just as efficient. Did you check out the primal/paleo eating thing I mentioned?

Bertie's revenge I just laughed out loud at you mentioning your phone! I am exactly the same. I fell of wagon big time before. I ate about one eighth of a chip! Oops!! So hard. It's the time of the month I just want to curl up and eat rubbish!!! What's your new job? Good that its keeping you distracted!!

Well missed my weigh in yesterday because DH whisked me off early doors to the amazing nantcol waterfalls. Still went for a hike up the falls which was about a 45 minute upward climb, so it's ok.

Picked up my packs on the way back and it will have to wait until next week for the official weigh in. Although today it looks like 4lb AND I'm dehydrated with this heat!

Afternoon!

Has anyone else noticed that when you are quite active you still get hungry? I may have to have another pack at this rate. I'm starvino! Went for a swim this afternoon and a walk on the beach. I guess added to yesterday's hike it's been a bit too much a activity.

I've been feeling a bit "meh" today. I guess you realise how overweight you are when you would rather sweat to death in a cardi than expose the gelatinous bingo wings. Tres depressing. I think it struck me that the reality is that may not go away for the entire summer. Not really a cheerful thought I must say.

Anyway duty calls now! Dinner time for the troups.

Morning to day 17!

Still feeling a bit crispy round the edges, but I'm kind of hoping it's the heat. Going to drown myself with water today and see if it helps. Obviously not literally.

Spending the day completing ministry of small jobs work. Need to organise a train pass and pick up prescriptions and organise bloods. Also sweeping cobwebs off the ceiling as I type!

Hopefully today will be a good easy diet day. Oh gripes I have to pick up bars or tetras for lunch tomorrow. It will have to be tetras since bars always fool me into wanting more. Curious I know.

How is everyone? I will pop by other peoples diaries for a nose...

Deffo, that's the plan, no more things to distract me coming up for a couple of weeks now, here's to day 1 (again!!)

x

Back