The journey to fat freedom continues... 7 weeks fast track

The journey to fat freedom continues...

oohhh peter andre... can we come along??

i cant comment on the ss+ and olives coz i dont have the book!! i wil demand it on monday!

are we allowed coke zero on r diet?

Olives are low(ish) carb. But High fat.

Haha Peter Andre. Some people say my DH is the spit (he's Cypriot Turkish) funny. I've never really been that into Peter Andre but DH is a hunk even if I do say so myself. Partly why I'm so conscious of being a lard arse. He's too handsome!

Lose2Win said:
Ohh :drool: how did you guys meet Nat!

I bought him from a bazaar!

Not really. I met him in turkey though. Funny story really. Honestly I saw him, he saw me and we both say that in that instant we knew we would get married. Drive each other nuts now though... Still wouldn't be without him. He stalked me and threatened to throw himself off this mountain we climbed if I didn't say yes. Ahhh true Love. It was the original Cambridge effect honestly. I was in the most positive period of my life. So I think he got me on an upward swing!

aww soo sweet.. :)

I know. Really I sometimes think that my attempt to lose weight is to recreate those times. DH loves me and cares for me ( and provides for us now!) but I'm sure that there would be a whole lot more va va voom in our relationship if I wasn't so conscious of my wobbly bits. I was not stick thin when we met but a baby later it made all sorts of cosmetic flaws stand out. I know you can't complain because it's the most perfect thing ever to have a baby and we truly were blessed. But. Y'know I kind of hoped I would just ping back to normal!

Hey ho. Holding off with the bathroom situation until I can have another drink or product. Blimmin workmen.

how long you got these builders in til? i dnt use the loo that much.. people said i would b in there every half hour..

feel like having fish and chips .....

Nooooo!

I tell you. You don't want fish and chips. You really don't. :)

The plumber has finally left the building and I'm relieved. Literally.

Evening diary day 6 almost complete.

Been for a lovely walk this evening to the cliffs at thurstaston it was a beautiful night so we decided to bring out the inner child and go and roll down some hills. It was fun fun fun. Then popped to morrisons on the way home and picked up sea bream for DH and the kids tea. I just diligently cooked it but now I am hiding in the bath away from temptation. Not had enough water today and I'm feeling it now! Plan is to soak in the tub and then drink 2pts before bed. Those donuts are calling me from the kitchen!

By the way, this condenser boiler. All I can say is WOW. The water is piping hot so I don't have to use loads for a bath. It's so so good.

Anyway going to put my slim pod on now to beat this chocolate craving. Go me almost a full week. Good stuff!

Well done for sticking it out so far. I have enjoyed reading your diary, you crack me up ugh your thinking, very like myself. I become very sarcastic and witty when I am told I can't have something....I also remember becoming extremely aggressive when I did cd a few months ago. Thinking of coming back to shift my last stone and half. First time around is meant to be easy. CDC told me its harder next time and I think for me she is right...I've got too much stuff in the fridge so have to wait until its gone before I crack open my sachets :)

oh no!! a very bad evening. picked at a few things.. and then DH bought a burger home for me so i ended up having it. feel good ive had something decent to eat.. but not sure what it wil do to the weight loss.. we shal see what the morning scales show....

Oh no! Attack of the feeding husbands! As you ran for a few miles yesterday you may be ok? Just a thought.

Maybe you should stay at 1000 cals for now? Since ypu will be out for dinner and ramadam is nect week? Do you use my fitness pal ap at all? You could track your calories on that. Or maybe even 810 plan which is kind of 3 packs plus a full meal.

My husband constantly offers me his food. It's so sweet but that's part of the reason im so overweight. I told him this earlier and asked him to stop and he said. I'm just kind hearted. :( haha. He's not kind hearted when he is making silly gestures pretending to be my belly. The imp.

Anyway... Bombshell I start a new job on Tuesday. Headhunted! I am a bit nervous about it but I'm glad I have held out because it's perfect, flexible, part time, project management which I love to do. Looks like after the year from he'll things are falling back in place. I hope this is coincidental after deciding to take my situation by the horns and focus on losing weight!

congrats on the job!! being busy wil help keep u occupied and not think of food!

grr to husband! i havnt had my last shake as i had the burger.. do i stil need to drink it?

My advice is drink it anyway. That way you will at least have the protein to keep the energy spikes down.

Regarding the job, that's true, I think it's easy to worry about something uneccesarily the reality is it's a dream job. Just since my nightmare before Christmas ( dismissed while off with work related stress) and having been at home with my 3 year old I'm kind of like... Is this what I want. But of course it is!

Morning. Arghhh up so early. Still this will have to be the norm from next week. Best get used to it.

Just want to share something... I woke up this morning laughing. All I could remember from my dream was someone saying " eggedy egg" .DH woke up and was all defensive like "why are you laughing at me.....that's not very nice" hahaha. Bare in mind this was at about 4am. Weird.

Today is the penultimate day of week 1 weigh in tomorrow 10am sharp. Just ordered a new geneen roth book. Specifically about emotional over eating which I am sooo guilty of. Amazon prime willing will be with me by the end of the day.

Start my new job Tuesday, which has kind of got me in a spin. It means that I'm going to have to shop for size 16 workwear which I will wear for a month if not less. This is frustrating. Because I won't squeeze into my 14s no matter how much I try. I can maybe jazz up some of my h&m jersey shirt dresses. It's a casual environment but you know you still need to put the effort in especially when meeting with councillors etc. We will see. Perhaps I need a capsule wardrobe?

Hmm. Going to have to take a bit of a view tomorrow when I see how much I've lost.

So two peppermint and green teas and a mint choc shake and ready to rock. Sunny day so may make the most of it and mow the lawns!

been on scales ths morning. weighed 13st 6.. nt sure what the 13st 3 was about yesterday. surely the burger wouldnt have made me put on 3 pounds! feel motivated today. goin to tun on treadmil tonight so i can make myself feel better

It can and it will! It's the glycogen filling back up if you ate the bun. Next time wrap it in lettuce!

Sounds like a plan. Weighing daily is always a bad idea. Stay away from the scales. ;)

been on scales ths morning. weighed 13st 6.. nt sure what the 13st 3 was about yesterday. surely the burger wouldnt have made me put on 3 pounds! feel motivated today. goin to tun on treadmil tonight so i can make myself feel better

You would be surprised how quick it comes and goes! A burger could cause 3lb gain if it came with a bun?

Not mowed the lawn yet. Spent most of the day researching dental implants. Im having a tooth extracted next week because of a failed root canal. I have a problem with enamel weakness which means within a few years I may lose a few more teeth ( even with flouride and enamel treatments) this is a sorry situation. My dentist says the most likely outcome is a partial denture since a bridge will cause the adjacent teeth to crumble and it will fail in a maximum of 2 years.

Does anyone know anything about partial dentures? I feel like a granny before my time but I'm told that you can get excellent aesthetic results with them now and you don't need to take them out. The alternative is a 4,000 implant. Ouch on all fronts!

Back