The June wedding challenge thread

michellethegooner said:
Yh I have a night out this wkend as well but hopefully all will b good at the scales next wk, was very much back on it after last wks gain, & now my goal weight is getting nearer I feel like I'm getting my second wind and am determined to get to the finishing line.

What do u do for work? I work from home as a Chilminder so find it easier planning meals etc

Anyway hopefully we will c sum more losses here next wk :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I work for a Council, in the planning department so I'm at a computer 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. There is a lot of bored eating that goes on. Find it easy to plan in advance and take everything in to me but then have to really resist all the cakes and biscuits people bring in.

I'm finding this time round of WW much harder than the last. Last time I got to goal but don't remember finding it this tricky. Maybe I've just conveniently forgotten though!

Hello all,

Weigh in tonight. i've been good all week but had two nights of drinking at the weekend so who knows what to expect. I guess i'd be happy if I stayed the same but i'm frustrated after my gain last week so deep down I would be dissappointed. Will have to wait and see what happens....

How is everyone getting on?

Weekend wasn't too bad only had a few drinks Saturday night & did a lot of gardening yesterday so hopefully burned then off, I will b at the gym again tonight & tomorrow, so far a good wk.

Let us know how u get on at wi, good luck xxxxxx

Boofyruth; 12lbs to lose, 0.5 lost - 11.5 to go.
Blondie29; 14lbs to lose, 0 lost - 14 to go.
Hollyjayneratcliffe; 28lbs to lose, 2.5 lost - 25.5 to go.
Lovehandles; 14lbs to lose, 3 lost - 11 to go.
Michellethegooner; 15bs to lose, 3lb lost - 12lbs to go.

Weigh in was all good. I lost 3lbs which means I'm half a pound down before my gain blip of last week. A woohoo!

Well done, that's brill, good to hear ur back on track :-D

Been doing a few days of healthy & filling & lots of time in the gym & lost 4lbs this wk, shocked & overjoyed 11st exactly goal for next wk is to b in the 10's oh & I broke the 100lbs lost barrier :-D

Boofyruth; 12lbs to lose, 0 lost - 12 to go.
Hollyjayneratcliffe; 28lbs to lose, 0 lost - 28 to go.
Michellethegooner; 13lbs to lose, 5lb lost - 8 to go.
Timtim; 20lbs to lose, 2 lost - 18 to go.

michellethegooner said:
Been doing a few days of healthy & filling & lots of time in the gym & lost 4lbs this wk, shocked & overjoyed 11st exactly goal for next wk is to b in the 10's oh & I broke the 100lbs lost barrier :-D

Wow wow wow you must be thrilled!

Hi ladies,
Appreciate I am coming in later on this one but please can I join too? I need some inspiration.
I get married on 29th June, 11 weeks so the aim is to lose 1lb a week. I have my hen do in the middle of that though and that will be a disaster!
WI day for me is Tuesday so I will come back and confirm my start weight but reckon it is likely to be 12 3.
Best of luck with yer losses this week
Laura

lauraniconghaile said:
Hi ladies,
Appreciate I am coming in later on this one but please can I join too? I need some inspiration.
I get married on 29th June, 11 weeks so the aim is to lose 1lb a week. I have my hen do in the middle of that though and that will be a disaster!
WI day for me is Tuesday so I will come back and confirm my start weight but reckon it is likely to be 12 3.
Best of luck with yer losses this week
Laura

Welcome welcome. The more the merrier! I've been so off track this Easter it's ridiculous. Getting back on it today so will be back on here with a vengance.

Good luck for your weigh in.

Ruth x

michellethegooner said:
Boofyruth; 12lbs to lose, 1 lost - 11 to go.

Lost another half. Rather good actually considering last week when I avoided my meeting I'd put on 2.5 pounds.

I wonder when I'll ever get myself in gear and out of this 13st 5lb ish hole though. I think my June wedding challenge hopes are seriously over ambitious! Hen do for the wedding this weekend, sharing a room with my best friend who lives on snacks. It's the basis of our friendship and has been for the last 18 years!

Next week I've got my husband's 30th to thwart me. Oh no.

Ruth x

Lost another 2.5lbs. Can someone update me please? X

Boofyruth; 12lbs to lose, 1 lost - 11 to go.
Lovehandles; 14lbs to lose, 5.5 lost - 8.5 to go.

Hi girls, I am down to 11 14. Hope the scales were being truthful and not unduly kind. Also have my hen do this weekend Ruth. In Ireland. Ireland = boozy. So next week will prob be a shocker. Good luck to you all in the coming week ladies.

Morning girls, how are ye? So this morning I am 12 1 which is up 2lbs from last week but had my hen do at home at the weekend so happy enough with 2 up. Aim to lose the 2 lbs this week. Good luck to ye all.

Hi Ruth, 1 up isn't so bad. Know what you mean though. Dieting gets hard when lift gets in the way! Have a nice time during your husbands birthday. Any plans for it?

Morning ladies, cannot believe its May!
Had a good week, am down 4lbs to 11 12 which is amazing. Helped massively by me having a bad stomach bug for a couple of days so we'll see how next week goes.
Best of luck to Ye all.
Hope your husbands birthday was good Ruth.

Back