The last 2 stones - making it happen SW stylee!

slrayner

Well title says it all really! Had my daughter 16 months ago, ate crap and went up to over 13 stone :( I am now around 11 stone 5 but need to officially weigh myself on Weds, it could be worse!!
Anyway I know SW works it is just sticking to it!! I have started properly today and I have a SW kebab in the oven - first time making yum! Will update with food for today later :)

Last edited:
Well tried EE today. Will be having a mix of EE and green. I find green better tho as it works out cheaper and I love my extra HE's!

B: bowl of red grapes and strawberries
L: 2 small jacket potatoes, cottage cheese with pineapple and chopped spring onion
S: Handful of grapes
D: SW kebab with SW chips, salad and a WM pitta (7 syns) and small Extra light mayo (2) was yum but ate WAY too big a portion.
S: options hot choc with skimmed milk (a) (2 syns)

All in all a good day. Just need to work on portion control and making sure I have my HEB which shouldn't be too hard! Was supposed to go spinning tonight as well but my lg is not well so didn't go so no exercise today :( hoping I will get to Bokwa tomorrow night as I LOVE it

I have caught the dreaded lurg from my little girl so not been to bokwa :( still kept to plan tho which I am pleased with!

B: wholemeal toast (b) scraping of butter (2) and a peach activia (0.5)
L: 2 small potatoes, pineapple cottage cheese and chopped up spring onions
D: SW chilli and rice - still too large a portion but I couldn't help it! Bowl of strawberries
S: options hot choc (2) with milk (a) and a freddo (5)

So 9.5 syns in total :)

This is for Wednesday. Well this head cold doesn't seem to be going away, in fact it's getting worse!

B: Toast (b) with small tin of baked beans
L: SW chilli leftovers
S: Apple and Alpen light (3)
D: Jacket, salad and small tin of baked beans and 2 babybels (a)
S: Freddo (5) small yoghurt of daughters (4)

All in all an okay day. On another note - got weighed and was 11stone7 so a bit worse than I thought!! Oh well, at least I know. Hope I am better tomorrow

I feel terrible. Went to work, got sent home. Been on plan so far but craving chocolate and ice cream for my sore throat so will see how I do. Not hopeful as I feel like diving into a plate of the stuff! :-s

Well as I thought had a crap end to the day and completely blown it! On the other hand it has really helped my throat. Back on plan tomorrow been shopping so no excuses.
B: 2 weetabix (b) and milk (a)
S: Alpen light bar (3)
L: jacket potato with beans and cheese (6)
Then it all went wrong - sob! No tea but 3/4 of a tub of haagen daz and 4 malteaser bunnies. Yikes! About a million syns! Oh well onwards and upwards ey.

Still ill today and feeling sorry for myself. I am never ill so I am in unfamiliar territory.

B: coco shreddies (b) and milk (a)
L: 2 medium potatoes, pineapple cottage cheese and chopped spring onion
D: sw carbonara made with quark. Was so yum, ate way too much of it though.
S: Freddo (5)

Back