THE LAST ONE ~ Triage999's Diary 2013

Morning all, thank you to the new subscribers :0) At least I won't be talking to myself now lol!! Well it's been a busy weekend but I've stayed firmly on plan, bought myself a Tefal Actifry on Friday as they're £70 off in Argos at the moment on all models so treated myself to the family size one! I also had £40 off in vouchers too so it was an absolute bargain. It's a shame that the misconception is that you can only cook chips in them when in fact you can cook virtually anything in them using frylight also. The chips were amazing on the first night I tried it, I used my potato chipper without peeling them popped them in and set the timer and they were fab!! No nasty chip pan smells either, in fact no smell at all. And they're syn free...you can also make syn free crisps :) Last night we made spaghetti bolognese which was also a big hit and took 20 mins from start to finish! image-228216583.jpg image-2927756894.jpg image-1172488417.jpg

image-2497768468.jpg

I highly recommend one!

Anyway, scales are looking good again for WI on Wednesday, still find it unbelievable that I'm eating what I am and getting really good results!

Hope you've all had a fab weekend x

Lauren it was really nice combined all together, may leave the horseradish out next time though!!!

Had a lovely family lunch out today, used my syns and had this

image-1380606673.jpg

Also bought my works Xmas ball dress at a fab price of £11.99 with free p&p....brand new too! I love it :)

image-2042201309.jpg

Three days to go until second weigh in and it's looking good, managed to get into my size 12 petite next jeans today that I couldn't even get past my thighs two weeks ago!! Happy bunny so far and I've not missed eating anything, I just fit it in!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like you're doing really well! Wish I could get into some size 12 jeans! Way to go!

Love the food. Great to fit into the 12 jeans. I bought a pair of 12s from M&S and I can't button them up :( Maybe by Christmas

Good luck for weigh in x

Back