The last stone mission......ROLL UP!!!!

Now where to buy a miners hat in Dundee??:p

Morning me........today, I am not going to try and keep the ring safe....no no no, much more of a challenge than that. I am going to try and hand an essay in on time. The last essay I will ever write and my last piece of coursework EVER!! I have until 4pm.....am I up for the challenge? I don't have a choice. The world will be overtaken by darkness if I don't. I have a cough so it will be more annoying for everyone else and it hurts my tummy and I can't sleep - so I am weaker than usual. Nevermind - the challenge is on!!

Into the 10's this morning, albeit 10st 13lbs. That still says 10 to me, *pat self on back* good Frodo. :D

Good work me!! I handed my essay in on time....and haven't eaten anything I shouldn't!

Down to 10st 12lbs this morning.....so more pats on back for me *pats self on back* goooooooooood meeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hi Frodo :)

Well done on being in the 10's, and also for getting ur essay in on time, You clever egg you!!

Hope your having a good day,

Oh Bex!! hello!! thank you muchly - I am proud that all is done!!!!!:D I am grand thank you, yourself?

I'm getting rid of the ring this time....oh yeah.....bye bye ring. No more almost completing mission and then running back to middle earth to hide in hobbit hole and eat all sorts of yummers like Sam-wise. Nope.

More pats on back for me *pats self on back* as have not strayed. Scales not shifted yet.....they are trying to turn me.

Gandalf has gone over the cliff - no guidance diary just now. Perhaps will come back as Gandalf the sparkly white with use of Daz new and improved forumula. That would be nice.

Must go start on revision - much more scary than even essay.......

Hey Coley

Great achievement to be int he 10s - well done u!!!!

Much love, chelle xx

hi Chelle.......thank youuuuuu!! I likes being in the 10's. How is you??

This morning....the scales say 2lbs up:confused: The power of the ring is strong.....very very bad ring. I'm not bothered cause the scales still say I'm in the 10's.

This is going to be a dark part of the journey....I'm going into the mines of Moria(also known as exam revision) where everything is dark and sad and anything else including cleaning is far more appealing, and Gandalf has fecked off before there was even a Baelrog. Come back Gandalf!!!!

xx

lol!!!

I'm fine thanks hun, still trying to figure out my own path - I live in hope I'll get there one day.
Those pesky 2lbs could be water retention, so I wouldn't worry about that too much!! As u say, still in the 10s!!

lol - I do that aswell, postpone important stuff in favour of cleaning - WTF is that all about???

Have a great day!

Much love, chelle xx

I'm fine thanks hun, still trying to figure out my own path - I live in hope I'll get there one day.
You shall get there....I've fecked about for soooooooooooo long just had to bite the bullet and do SS for the millionth time. I barely have the patience for this never mind something slower!!!

Those pesky 2lbs could be water retention, so I wouldn't worry about that too much!! As u say, still in the 10s!!
Never had water retention before...been doing this on and off for 2 years. Nowt else it can be. T'is quite amusing to me as I know the power of the ring will not get to me. Trickery. Ticker ain't moving though!!

lol - I do that aswell, postpone important stuff in favour of cleaning - WTF is that all about???
I don't even DO cleaning!!! well, unless things get really gross. Procrastination is a bad thing, not as bad as the ring but getting there.

Have a great day!
Of revision?:confused: wonderful! lol. You too chick!!

xx

Hey Coley.

My thing is Elves. Very pretty male Elves.

Thanks to PJ and co. I have lost STONES.

And... I've met Elijah, and so many other LOTR guys.

The road goes ever on and on...

Hey Coley.

My thing is Elves. Very pretty male Elves.

Thanks to PJ and co. I have lost STONES.

And... I've met Elijah, and so many other LOTR guys.

The road goes ever on and on...

I'm confused......you have a thing about elves? like an elf fettish??:D

Personally I think Legolas is rather camp....think it may be the platinum blonde hair. Gimmie Aragorn any day of the week, although not the chap who plays him. You seen Hidalgo? total turn off! yuk.

Coolios about meeting the famous peeps!! that is muchos exciting.

I'm not really a LOTR freak.....I just go a bit mad in my solitude on the misson and write to amuse myself. I'm a Harry Potter fan really (pleeeeaase don't lynch me!!)

PJ? who is PJ? did he steal your stones?:confused:

xx

Day gazillion and 10 on the misson.

Stupid scales still having a laugh. 10st 12lbs....oh really scales?? hrm. Shall see what they say tomorrow when I drink all the water in the world!! spiteful scales. blaaaaaaa, still not bovvered!!!!

Think it might be a nice day outside....dunno though, mines very dark.

Day gazillion and 10 on the misson.

Stupid scales still having a laugh. 10st 12lbs....oh really scales?? hrm. Shall see what they say tomorrow when I drink all the water in the world!! spiteful scales. blaaaaaaa, still not bovvered!!!!

Think it might be a nice day outside....dunno though, mines very dark.

The scales are evil and sent to make us sad.
Put them awaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! xxx

hahahah!!! I am victorious!!! Scales say 10st 11lbs!! Frodo say YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! *pat self on back*

OK, so back to where I was.

Must get out of stupid mines so I can go out in the sun. Yup yup. Sun.

I shall take energy boosting choc orange bar with me and litre of berry water.

yeeeeeeeeah!!

xx

10st 12lbs :mad: how annoying.

I have the faith though...it has to come off sometime - it's just being pesky and not coming off just now. Little does it know I'm doing 1000 from Monday. HAHAHHAHA see how it likes that.

Sun was not to be...got all dark and doggies pooping and grass just been cut. Back in my mine....grrrrrrr

Hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa

10st 8lbs. How'd you like that eh scales???!! :p:p:p:p:p

I totally kicked your butt!! *pat self on back*

Dreadful day outside - wonderful for studying....

1000 cal prog under control, although must go eat something. Only had 1 ration today...haven't had brekkie or lunch yet. How confusing.:confused:

Woohoo Nicole. WTG and all that!!

Nice scales :)

Well done so far for the 1,000 too. It's a toughie, but hey...you're clever enough to do it :)

Best of luck at the drs tomorrow. Let me know how you get on.

Woohoo Nicole. WTG and all that!!

Nice scales :)

Well done so far for the 1,000 too. It's a toughie, but hey...you're clever enough to do it :)

Best of luck at the drs tomorrow. Let me know how you get on.

Ta Gandalf!! :D;)

Nice scales...may have to stop kicking them now.

1000 going ok....smoothie munched, beloved cucumber and some of the gigantic 330g portion of cottage cheese that goes with dinner taken to have with cucumber.Still have to have 2nd ration and then dinner.........fingers crossed i can handle it. Couple of clients tonight.......only a few hours of that so all is good.

Still can't read more than a few sentences without getting distracted so off to try and do some revision! aargh!!

will let you know what happens at docs. At least we can take weirdo weight gain off the list!! yipee!!!

xx

Back