The Least Damaging Alcoholic Drinks

Maka

A New Woman
Which alcoholic drinks will do the least damage?

From what I've gathered on here, I need to carb-up before drinking so I expect I'll be out of ketosis.

Vodka, on the rocks or with a diet mixer :).

I would say that it depends on how much you're going to be drinking. I wouldn't come out of ketosis for 1 or 2 drinks but would for more than that. I'd still stick to vodka or gin though if you want to limit calorie intake. I will be drinking wine over Xmas tho as that's my usual tipple, and I'll be coming out of ketosis anyway over Xmas. Might buy some vodka too though to limit the wine intake a bit. :)

Agree with bordersgirl

I would say that even if you are coming out of Ketosis be careful as your tolerance to alcohol might not be what it was

I learned that the hard way on saturday - can't remember half the night, how much I ended up drinking and know I made an arse of myself!! :cry:Still suffering now - haven't been like that since I first learnt how to drink as a teen

xx

I would say that even if you are coming out of Ketosis be careful as your tolerance to alcohol might not be what it was

I learned that the hard way on saturday - can't remember half the night, how much I ended up drinking and know I made an arse of myself!! :cry:Still suffering now - haven't been like that since I first learnt how to drink as a teen

xx

I've never had an impressive tolerance level anyway. Just a sniff and I'm dancing on table-tops..hehehehehehehe!
Fortunately, any drinking this year will be at home with my OH, so hopefully I'll behave myself ;)

Back