The little less Lumpy Bits Thread - Can you notice a change? Are things jiggling less

I like running(well, jogging ;) ) without my boobs having a different momentum from the rest of me :D

I run and they go with me, rather than against me threatening to give me black eyes !

wow shorty you are lukin great!!!...you look soo diff in your before and after pic....and a lot better too now you should b proud of yourelf that you have already got this far....in fact i am proud of u :D...and with this diet that we are now on...you will look even better but like mark said make sure you keep the curves they are quite nyc aren't they lol...

that is what i am going to try and keep, my curves, they give me the womanly feelin hehe...wudn't want them to go away completely...wouldn;t even mind if the sides are not hard and completely toned up so long as the waist is small lol....don't mind the softness that some girls have on their bodies...keep it up hun...i feel i luk slimmer in the mirror and the tops which fit me now in size 8 proves im gettin smaller coz was a size 12 b4....but in my mind i still feel fat....and feel the waist is still massive i think like u shorty...i still imagine myself as big as i have been big for soo long so it will take a hell of a long time to accept the fact that i am slowly bt surely losing weight......still want to keep ma bust tooo lol they still there thank God lol...don't want them to go eitha hehe...
mwah

thank you lovelys xx and well done too !

heheh magggie my boobs try to escape when I run, its like they are sensing freedom... up down left and right!! I spent more time trying to shepherd them back into the bra than running... so looking forward to the stage you are at.. you have done so well!

Kitty purr... I bet your OH is purring :D... my aforementioned are a little more perky :D but I think that is because they no longer rest on my tummy ..

and sweety you are going to turn into a right foxy little lady!

big cheer for us all xxx and a sexy little wiggle as we sway away from the mirror!

wohooo looll..:p awww shortyy u will b lukin sxc too :p...recently me and the mirror have become best friends lol....can't seem to stop lukin at maself lool...vain? nott..lool..just that sometimes i look as though i have gone slimer and then other times i seem to look rather big from the sides which then is frustrating espec close up i luk hugee lol n far away i luk smaller loool and then me n the mirror end up having an argument loool...'sigh' lool..oh the mirror, scales and tape measure what are they doing to me lool...can;t seem to keep away from them lmaooo..........the scales i am pleased with them so far :D....the mirror so n so...the tape measure....ook lets not talk about the tape measure :( lol...right sorri no i am not goin mad..i am still sane :$.....kk ima shrap nw...
mwaahz

So today was scales day...

To mitigate the heartbreak, I was remembering yesterday, as I ran up the stairs, and left my jeans halfway up them.. hehe that's right, they were around my ankles.

Another little thing, and will sound rather minor.. but yesterday as I applied my war paint, I made the decision to leave off my eyeliner. I usually use it to draw attention to an area of my face that pleases me, but yesterday... how vain am I :eek: I decided to leave it off.. I really noticed a difference in my face, its fresher looking. For some reason, I didn't need to draw attention to any point.

Sooooo today in my little bathroom, I realised that sometimes being on a diet causes us to walk head down, as we enter the bathroom refusing steadfast to greet the eye of the fatty in the mirror. All focus fixated on that damn scale display as we weigh ourselves for the third or fourth time that day. …

Come now, don’t you be denying it!

The little jig the foot shuffle as we kick and wriggle our toes from our shoes, AND THE BIG EXHALE OF THE HELD BREATH, WHEN WE SUDDENLY REALISE WE WERE HOLDING IT IN.. AS IF THAT LUNG FULL OF AIR MIGHT BE ALL IT NEEDS TO TIP THE SCALE OVER THAT HALF A POUND!

This was the reason that tried to refuse weighing myself anymore than once a week, and try to keep upbeat about it.. but it is easier to mean the positive we say to others, but saying it to ourselves we have death ears. I keep saying I want any change to be
measured or reflected in the mirror, or within myself, and the waist band of my jeans.

So this morning, I spent some personal one on one time with my mirror! (why does that sound so perverse, I am sorry hehehe)

I caught myself as I performed the habitual ‘suck’, an attempt to shed a few virtual pounds to deceive myself, squeezing my belly button back into my spine.(All this sucking it in really... well... sucks! )

STOP IT! STOP IT STOP IT SILLY WOMAN!

And so, after a stern telling off to my reflection, exhale and let the wobble be free.

Let’s appraise the goods…..

The very tops of my inner thighs remain star-crossed lovers, and they still re-enact the moving scene of being at long last reunited for a long, passionate kiss.

Words like “Ruben-esque,” “voluptuous,” and “bodacious” ‘’pleasing plump’’ all spring defensively into my vocabulary.

NO ADMIT IT MORBIDLY OBESE!
hehehe

HOWEVER today, I do a little excited twirl around the bathroom, trying to catch a glimpse of my back in the mirror, stupidly forgetting I am not an owl with 280% degree vision, I am smiling a rather smug inane grin!

By no means can I see the collar bones, I am no where near elfin neck perfection, the change may only be mere millimetres…. BUT THERES A CHANGE!

A change has occurred through the actions that I had made!

Cue smug happy proud of herself Dumpy lady….. Now where was I ? ahhhhh time to return my attention back to being focused on they wobbly wibbly jelly belly, sprawling thighs, and bulging behind.

Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the Dumpiest One of All?

For once, or maybe at least for just today I am comfortable with my tummy, no suckage required because that wobbly jiggly belly is on its way OUT! Slowly, ever so slowly, but for certain.

This weeks weigh in says I have lost 3lbs ( I stopped myself typing only, Mother Nature will be visiting tomorrow I assume and it shows in my tummy)..

However my seductive tape measure has kept the spark of passion alive..

Since the start.. two weeks ago I have lost in total 10 and a quarter inches of my lumpiness, meaning I am closer to loveliness!
Including 3 inches off of my waist.

Well done you all

I chalked up ANOTHER person asking how I did it!!!

4 now since Monday
I keep pointing them to this site too for support

Wooo hooo!! Fantastic Shorty!! And 3 inches off your waist :eek: no wonder those jeans are falling down ;)

I just cannot read these posts of yours anymore Short and Scrumptous, they have this weird affect on me of which they are not unpleasant. But well done you, how you can become more yuumy i do not know but I certainly cannot wait to see.

well dun shortyy that is a fantastic inch loss well dun sxcc
keep it up
mwah

thank you all xxx and thank you charming mark.. i think it was meant charmingly hehe..Its nice to knoww even when we think the scales are slow, physically the changes to yummyness are STILL HAPPENING..

and well done Magggie! I bet they have been wondering for a while about your loss and only now plucked the courage to ask hehe xxx

It was very charming :) and I am ever thankful for the smiles and blushes you are able to put on my face xx You seem to know when my confidence needs a little boost and I do not think I could word the gratitude I feel for it.
I feel very looked after.. it means a lot.. a hell of a lot

LOL, yeah LL in bloody expensive and, in my area, bloody useless. I am so lucky they are useless because I would have joined as I did not about Exante. Once that little LL exersise failed I googled food replacement diets and found Exante.

i though LL was a replcement diet tooo or is it not the same...? :s
mwah

Back