The little less Lumpy Bits Thread - Can you notice a change? Are things jiggling less

omg that is rellii priceyyyyy
mwah

Hi short and d I was thinking of you yesterday when I was at work. I was eating my second toffee nut and raisin bar. You're right it is beginning to taste nicer. But I left a raisin in the botom of the packet. I struggled to get it out. But when I ate it I thought hummmm yummy ........a raisin. Lol exactly as you told me.

I sat in a large meeting today and for once wasn't the fattest person there. I also managed to sit comfortably with my legs crossed and later folded my arms across my chest. Haven't been able to do either of those for a while lol

welll dun calii and kitty!!!!... I fitted into my size 10 skirt today yaaay was jumping around for agess!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D...hmm like u calii i have still got quite a bit left to go....its a shame the same can't be said for the jeans as yet lol and its a shame the waist to me don't seem any smaller....in the mirror or to others lol...
ohh well just have to carry on forward with it til i do get into size 10 jeans :D hehe
mwah

gogogo team pink! hehehe and mmmmm bars.. but I am not eating them this week:( boo hissss... ferling so poorly it is a struggle to even have my space food packs at all.. have to force myself or I wouldnt eat:( Even the thought of soups is hard.

BUT BUT

I noticed I can almost get the towel to meet all the way around me after a shower, not just at the top hehe.

I also noticed I am noticing my double chin more now that I have lost a few hehe swings and roundabouts!!

When I put my make up on, here is no longer a line of foundation on my cheeks hehe I think mentally I stopped applying it where I thought my cheeks should end but didnt hehe .. now they do end there

Just wanted to say that I am so glad Bren is an inspirational testimonal on the newly updated exante site...

really makes me proud to be on the same journey

(also to bump up the nicer threads ;) )

xx

Welcome back my lovely. Now all we need is Shirley and mark to return. Cmon guys, lets get this forum back on track hehe

xxxx

mark is a pain in the bottom and has no idea how to enable wall post on his facebook hehe... that is where i have been lurking.
but yes .. i do miss the forum daddy

xxxx

As some of you may remember me saying quite a little while ago, the reason I first started loosing weight while I was doing a silly stupid unhealthy amount of exercise while doing a charity swim for a hospice....

well thankfully now, I am a lot more sensible.. and .. this time around I am now light enough to skydive for them!

the weight loss.. It started coming off during the Channel Challenge, and I really wanted to keep pushing it after setting my mind to doing a skydive to raise funds. It was the day I completed the swim that I odered my first bumper pack!

There is still a long way to go, but I found fundraising for St gemma's is my motivation, I knew I would need to lose it to be able to do the jump and its a little like a personal challenge, so it is exciting knowing it is real now.. It is how I make those giving money understand. I tell them it is only a small journey for me, it is a challenge but those who rely on the help of St Gemmas face harder, painful, and daily challenges just to remain with dignity. I have to say knowing my challenges were nothing in comparison really are the reason I keep on. I remember the Channel swim challenge, I managed to go everyday to swim and complete it in a month, the first days I could only just manage 14 lengths, and grew stronger, the final day I ended on 70. Made me realise just how lucky I am that I can achieve things like this, that some people who need St Gemmas support are unable to.

Anyone that knows me is probably wondering why I'm attempting to leave my safe little world of cooking, painting and facebooking, and leap out of a plane, I'm not exactly the epitome of an "extreme sports guru"! The truth of the matter is that I truly believe that St Gemma's Hospice is a brilliant cause and that it deserves me risking life and limb for...or at the very least cracking a few bones for!

Most people know this year I wanted to make a change, not just for myself, but for others.

I have spent most of my life as a stationary object. letting it slip past, while there are many people that would grab it with both hands if they were only able too.

To do this, I have decided to become a quivering bags of wobbly nerves and do something a little crazy and and try my wits at a tandem skydive.

A tandem skydive is an exhilarating experience: you get the adrenalin rush of the parachute jump, jumping from 15,000ft, with a minute's freefall.

If you are unable to contribute, no problem. One way or the other, if each of you receiving this would forward thisas an email to everyone in your address book who may wish to help, asking them to donate and/or forward ...think of the possibilities!! No amount is too small. Every pound counts and will be so very much appreciated. Thanks for anything you can do.

My page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Sarahs-Events-for-StGemmasHospice

So this is my new little less lumpiness piece of information to be proud of....
Honestly without this diet, I would not be in the position I am in now to help.

xxx

I am proud of changing me.

Last edited:
Just to bump this thread a bit....... and to show off a bit more lol, today I picked out an old (but nice) skirt for work and it's too big on the hips. I thought a jacket would cover it but guess what? That's too big too! A couple of months ago I couldn't even do the jacket up. Woohoo go me!!

Dun dun duuun
Thank you to all on the forums past and present that have kept me on track and working towards this as a mini goal!!
This is it.. no escaping for me.. This weekend! The clock is ticking..On Sunday I will be jumping out of a plane on behalf of St Gemmas Hospice. I would feel so honored if you would provide me with courage by donating as small a sum as £1. Every penny and pound makes a difference. Be with me as I leap... dig out a spare coin x
http://...uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Sarahs-Events-for-StGemmasHospice

How did the jump go?

hi i noticed my legs and top half of my body going down first and now just noticing my belly shrinking now. i tried my size 16 trousers on today and only 2 fitted out of 6. i can fit in to 14/16 top as am smaller on top.

Back