The March Team

Morning Thinklite,

How was your weekend. I am up and out nice and early and determined to have a good day and even more important a great week.

Happy with my loss but really need to keep focussed now to keep this off and lose more! Feeling good at the moment just hope it ccontinues!!

Hope you have a fab day xx

morning losing it for good.

wow 7lb thats amazing,well done you.

my weekend was good but i got taken for a family meal saturday there are quite a few of our birthdays in August including mine so it was a combined meal for all of us. tried to eat as healthy has possible but that probably has slowed me down for this week.

i too need to be totally focused to achieve any lose this week after my weeknd eating.

so were you exercising like mad or something to achieve the 7lb lose? the most i have ever lost is 6lb and that was the first week.

take care x

Glad you enjoyed your weekend and although you ate you tried to stay as healthy as possible and that's the main thing. I have been exercising as I have noticed that I'm getting very flabby! Because I am on SS I am not going crazy, just a gentle 20 min jog in the mornings with my mum, Monday to Friday- I let myself have the weekends off. For me it's also an energy thing...keeps me going through the day as on this diet I do sometimes feel very tired. I have been doing this for about 3 weeks now and it appears to be working for me. Do you exercise at all on CD?

morning losing it for good.

i did start exercising to tone up but while doing lunges 2 weeks ago i pulled a muscle really bad and it's still quite sore now. must have really over stretched

i have had a terrible week, i really don't feel well and am now on antibiotics.. thats all i need.

i'm dreading WI tomorrow night because i am either the same as last week or i have gained. ifeel hungry all the time yet at the same time i feel bloated perhaps it's the tablets.

i am going away next wednesday so i have accepted that i am not going to reach my goal i am 9lb short, but i will start back up again once i come back.

hope you have a good week.

take care x

Don't be too hard on yourself...your injured, not feeling too well on medication and bloated. What's 9lbs between you and a holiday. I'm sure when your back to feeling yourself again you will continue and get to your goal.

I forgot to ask, are you going anywhere nice for your hols? Also have to decided to eat or bring shakes with you.

I'm off to Morocco in a fortnight and am just deciding what I should do??

I was hoping for a big loss this week but when I got on the scales this morning (naughty I know) I was still the same- no loss!! If I could lose 5lbs by Sunday I would be over the moon but I am doubtful- here's hoping though!

Speak soon xx

Hi Losing it for good.

i too have been on the scales i think it becomes obsessive i have even found myself weighing at different times of the day just in case there is a slight difference,mad i know.

this holiday i am trying to just do my best,when i went away in June i took my shakes with me but didn't feel as though i was getting the full holiday,if you know what i mean

this is my main holiday so i am going to try and eat very healthy for breakfast,salad for lunch but it is the evening time when we eat with friends and have alcohol but what the heck i will try to do as much walking etc while i am there and i can't spoil everyone else's holiday by being a party pooper i have been that since March.. if i put on weight it will mean just that bit more to lose when i get back.

we are going to a wedding near geneva so it's 6 days there next week. back here for 3 days and then off on holiday to south of France.

don't forget you have a few more days till WI sunday to lose those pounds.

do take care x

Well

Well done on your loss. I completely lost it yesterday but am hoping to get back on track and rectify this by Sunday WI.

Have a great weekend xx

Hi Losing it for good.

how did you get on with WI?

i am going away tomorrow,l'll catch up with you when i get back..

don't be too hard on yourself over your slip up at least your having more good days than bad otherwise you wouldn't have lost this much weight...we both will get there.

it might take a little longer than we planned, but we can do this.

i intent to carry on after my holiday until i get to my goal weight and am expecting to put on some while on holiday so that will be a bit more to lose.

take care x

Hiya Thinklite,

I stayed the same this week- which is better than a gain but I think with a 7lb loss last week, I wasn't expecting much.

Really going to knuckle down this week. Hope you have a fab holiday and we'll catch up when your back.

Back