The March Team

Hi everyone. Its my 1st wi tomorrow and i wish i was feeling a bit more optomistic.

I have actually found ss really easy and suprised myself that i even liked some of the shakes and soups!

Problem is i've had the week from hell. Emergency op on Thursday to have my wisdom tooth removed. Missed 2 packs and loads of water due to having to fast.

Just get over this and then my baby boy gets rushed into hospital yesterday with high temp and stomach pains. I stayed with him overnight but was completely unprepaired so had no cd packs. Ended up having a sandwich to keep myself going thru the night:eek: I am not going to dwell on that tho. Its done and i wont do it again.

Really hope my 2nd week goes a bit smoother.

You're not wrong about the week from hell are you! Hope both you and your little boy are both ok now.

Don't worry about what happened last week ~ it really was just one of those freaky things that happen once in a blue moon ~ and just focus on next week and going from strength to strength.

Well done Sonya - you have me inspired. I am starting tomorrow, have had final greedy day where nothing in sight was safe and now that I have made the decision to do this I'm actually feeling quite excited (mad or what!!)
I have same reaction from my family - but then I have been on and off diets so often who can blame them. I think it's best to diet quietly to have less pressure and support each other via this site - we know what each other is going through.
Anyway keep up the good work and we will do it this time x

Hi ladies

im starting tuesday so im going to join you on this thread if thats ok.

i have been trying my best to lay off carbs in preperation but havent been able to stop chomping on everything in sight:eek:
this morning i weighed in at 12st 11lb - i was 12st 5.5lb on thursday:cry:

Anyway, TOTM decided to appear today so im hoping thats partly the reason for the gain :rolleyes:

Really disappointed though as getting officially weighed by my cdc tomorrow night before starting tuesday. Dont think my first week loss is gonna be as great as i was hoping :cry:

Can someone please reassure me that its impossible to gain almost 6lb in 3 days:eek:

Smanf, I hope you and the little one are ok. It's so scary when something happens to the kids, we want to wish it upon ourselves instead. Regarding CD, I can't blame you having the sandwhich cos at the end of the day, yes our weight loss is important but there are more important things and when your kids need you, you can't afford to be worrying about the diet when you need the energy. Get back into the routine asap as you mght not have done too much damage. We are all here and we have all experienced problems, some minor and some major and have an idea of what you are going through. :)

Dextersmum you have really made my day. I was feeling rather low today as I couldn't resist and I weighed myself only to be completely disappointed. Serves me right eh? Anyway reading your post made me feel better immediately and then I started thinking rationally and it is the TOTM so of course my weight loss wont be as good this week.

Everybody ready for the week ahead? Welcome to all the guys who have joined in too. :greenapple:

Am i welcome to join - i didnt start in march but in feb but this looks like a lovely thread! xxx

Of course you can! How has your weekend been?

I was having problems with my CDC and have now finally made contact with who was my previous CDC and she was fab! The only reason I started with someone new was because she couldn't meet at my house and it became a little difficult to arrange convenient times for us both or maybe it was just me looking for excuses!

Good to see you here and feel free to share any experiences!

Can I just say that I am loving this thread.
I started CD on 01/03 and prior to that, had never visited this forum and felt a little lonely when I finally did.
Having this thread has been great for me as we've all started at the same time and I don't feel so much a newbie.
I know that a few of you have been around here for a while ~ but in my mind it all feels nice and new.

well i am feeling much more inspired for my second day... this place always makes me feel better :)

Of course you can! How has your weekend been?

I was having problems with my CDC and have now finally made contact with who was my previous CDC and she was fab! The only reason I started with someone new was because she couldn't meet at my house and it became a little difficult to arrange convenient times for us both or maybe it was just me looking for excuses!

Good to see you here and feel free to share any experiences!

I had a lovely weekend thank you - got a new puppy had a friend over, generally very busy! i find the busier i am the less inclined to cheat!

Hope things go well with your new CD sonya

It has just dawned on me that i have 100% given up solids (except one very little green and white yesterday so maybe 99%) for 7 whole days nearly! Regardless on what happens tonight i have to be pleased at my will power (not something i am known for having).

So big slaps on the back for everyone that has managed to complete their first week!

Hey well done to you all. It is always good to know that we have started this journey together regardless of whether we are returners or not.

I think I have said this before but I wake up everyday feeling good knowing that I am doing something about my weight. I'm doing it at the fastest rate possible and I'm still healthy and feel better than I have in a while. I let myself down by weighing myself this morning cos I know that I must have lost weight or at least maintained. Still I'm excited to see my previous CDC and she was genuinely pleased to hear from me. Oh and I have my Week 2 WI on Wednesday morning!:)

Can I ask a personal question? Yeah, well I don't care cos I am asking anyway!Lol.
How often are you going for a poo?:ashamed0005:

hehehe - I didnt go from the minute i started the diet last tuesday until Sunday! Then i did manage to go yesterday, and i have been today so its definitelym improving, but i was a bit concerned up until then.

Don't laugh!!!

He he, I have been "regular" but haven't been since Friday and when I did, it wasn't comfortable. Sorry to be so detailed! :ashamed0005: I'm so glad that I am fairly anonymous on here! Lol. :8855:

where do you get fibre husks sara? and what do you do with them? and how often do you have them? sorry for all the questions chick x

Hey Sara, you don't get out of this that easily!! How regular are you?! Lol! :)

Saraian24, have the same questions as goolian (sara).

Thanks y'all! :bliss:

i haven't been since saturday night... but remember i only started yesterday... i tried to go last night and couldn't :(

normally the first couple of weeks i am very regular and runny :( then i get constipation... some of my threads from last year are soooo melodramatic, i thought i was gonna die from being bunged up :)

Lol that is so funny but yet true!! The pain can be horrendous! There are fibre capsules you can buy from any herbal shop but I'm not sure if it affects SS. Does anyone know if it does? If it does then what can you take?

Back