The March Team

Can I join your March Losers please?:p

I have been (trying) to do SS for the last 3 weeks. Lost 3 lbs in each weeks 1 & 2 but only 1/2 lb this week :sigh:, but that maybe due to TOTM.

I orginally lost 6 1/2 stone 4 years ago on LL but gradually this has gone on again. :break_diet:

Sice 10th Jan I had been calorie counting but it is sooo slooow so I decided to get back to Cambridge. My partner started last week too so it is easier with both of us doing the diet. He lost 7lbs in his first week - lucky thing.

In 3 weeks time we are off to our place in Cyprus for 2 weeks but hope to take the packs with us to continue loosing.

I had been looking on the CD returners site but not many people seem to post very regulary there so I have come here looking for inspiration.

welcome rosb, good luck with your journey

Goolian, I have come to the conclusion that some people want you to stay fat cos it help them feel better about themselves! I know that is a very sceptical way of looking at it but it's true.

ROSB, that is precisely why I started this thread. This website has become my best friend during this diet and I like to converse with people on a regular basis but as you said, there is not much activity on the CD returners site.

So how much do you want to lose? I have a question about your boobs if thats not too personal. Can you tell me your bra size previously before you lost the 6.5st and what size you were after losing the weight?

I so don't want to lose my boobs!!! :cry:

well from my experience when i lost 3st they didn't go too much, it as funny cos even though they were a bit smaller, they looked bigger because my back fat shrunk lol

Lol but that does sound so true. I mean you shouldn't shrink too much in cup size right? You'd just lose all the excess fat around your arms and back. I hope!! :p

well that's what i am hoping sonya... my boobs aren't massive (40D) and it was mainly the back size went, if anything the cup size became more comfortable... my back is really broad :)

I was slightly concerned about this but not enough to give in.

What do you have planned for the day?:confused:

in a word "nothing" lol

apart from the usual bits of housework and the washing of shirts for OH for tomorrow

what about yourself? xx

I was wondering exactly the same thing, I don't mind if my boobs get a little smaller (40 DD currently) but I deffo don't want to end up saggy !

I'm on day 4 and suddenly everything is so much better. My hunger pangs have pretty much gone, I haven't got a headache anymore and I'm feeling really positive.

I had to avoid a 40th birthday party last night as I just didn't think I'd be able to spend the whole night sipping water whilst everyone else was drinking champagne, it was hard to stay at home and wave off my b/f but hopefully after a while I'll be able to go to these things and know I'm strong enough to say NO to the food and drink.

Looking forward to my weigh-in on Wednesday, I just hope I have a good weight loss to spur me on...

I have to say I did loose my boobs when I lost weight, I think at the moment I am prob about a 38DD (but still wearing a 38c bra so i have 2 sets of boobs! LOL),

When I got down to 9 1/2 stone I was really quite flat chested, probably about a 36B. I can remember wearing close fitting t shirts and feeling quite boyish if you know what I mean! ;)

I was wearing size 10/12 clothes.

It's writing things like this that makes me feel so mad with myself - how did it all creep on again????:cool: But hey I WILL get there again & this time it will be for keeps!

Could you also tell me how to put a ticker thingy on my posts pls?

www.tickerfactory.com

you need to go to the above website hunny, create your ticker and then when it is made, it will give you a code for messageboards on the screen... you then need to go to UserCP on minimins and paste the code into your signature...

any further help just ask

I have to say I did loose my boobs when I lost weight, I think at the moment I am prob about a 38DD (but still wearing a 38c bra so i have 2 sets of boobs! LOL),

When I got down to 9 1/2 stone I was really quite flat chested, probably about a 36B. I can remember wearing close fitting t shirts and feeling quite boyish if you know what I mean! ;)

I was wearing size 10/12 clothes.

It's writing things like this that makes me feel so mad with myself - how did it all creep on again????:cool: But hey I WILL get there again & this time it will be for keeps!

Could you also tell me how to put a ticker thingy on my posts pls?

ROSB, I know exactly how you feel, I lost 5 stone (on SW) 4 or 5 years ago and have allowed myself to put it back on (plus a bit more) and I could just kick myself.

But then I think - hey, what's done is done, I can't keep thinking about the past, it's the present and future that's important - we know we can do it - so let's go for it !

vickster the philosopher :)

I suppose it's different for every person, really.

Sara, I have decided to have a lazy day as I was going to take the kids the park but it started raining so we have played a few board games, they are now plonked in front of the telly. I'll cook a mini roast dinner for them soon and then bath them and that is me done for the day!!Lol.

Vixster I guess we and all the other ladies or men (now we can't discriminate lol) that have concerns regarding this issue will just have to wait and see!

I'm with ROSB, can someone please tell us how to get that ticker thingy??!!

Thanks

see my above post sonya about the ticker x

Thanks Sara, I now have one too!!

Listen guys it doesn't matter if you are back, at least you are here and trying to do something about it and also because you have done it before, you know that you have the will power to do it again.

Hi everyone. Its my 1st wi tomorrow and i wish i was feeling a bit more optomistic.

I have actually found ss really easy and suprised myself that i even liked some of the shakes and soups!

Problem is i've had the week from hell. Emergency op on Thursday to have my wisdom tooth removed. Missed 2 packs and loads of water due to having to fast.

Just get over this and then my baby boy gets rushed into hospital yesterday with high temp and stomach pains. I stayed with him overnight but was completely unprepaired so had no cd packs. Ended up having a sandwich to keep myself going thru the night:eek: I am not going to dwell on that tho. Its done and i wont do it again.

Really hope my 2nd week goes a bit smoother.

just get glugging the water hunny, you can only be holding water, so get glugging, you will be fine

Back