The March Team

Thankyou sonya! Well my user name is because I am a mad mum who has 5 kids! The 55 is because when I tell people how many kids I have they repeat 5 at least twice!

One of my sisters gets the same reaction when she says that she has 8 kids ~ but she really is a nutter. :D

I'm just wondering if anyone knows when we get to Add A meal?
Is it when we've lost a certain amount or depending on BMI or what?
I have my second WI tomorrow and will be asking my CDC, but I thought I'd ask my all knowing March Mates too. :D

gembots your sister is completly barking bless her!! As for the AAM week as far as I can remember from my 24 whole hours last time(!) it's either every 4th week or you do 4 weeks then AAM can't remember which!!!
Sonya my goal weight is about 9 &1/2 stone!! Only 8&1/2 ish to go HELLPP!!!

I think you add a meal after 12 weeks. Not certain so you'll have to get this confirmed but I think at the 12 week period you have add a a meal for a week and then return. If you want to stop the diet then you gradually work your way up to food by add a meal. Does that make sense?!

Well I have to go now as I have the dreaded weekly shop to do (YUK!!) but I shall check in later and see how you are all doing!! Thankyou for letting me play xxx

:ashamed0005:Where do i get fibresure from? I was not initially worried but after yesterdays very painful "movement" i think i should try and go a bit more than every 5 days. lol

Lol, in a bit Madmum55.

Twingo31, I got it from Boots. It's a small branch so they didn't have the tablet form but the powder is just as good and it's tasteless.

No i saw her on Monday but i wasnt too worried about it at that point. Its ok i'll pop into boots as i'm not seeing her until monday.

I've got my 2nd WI tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it.
I've stuck to SS but I just don't think I'm going to see such a good loss this time.

Hey listen (I've said this many times on this thread and I'm going to say it again), if you are sticking to it 100% then you have nothing to worry about. As long as you lose...

I'm grumpy today.

TOTM, i'm in pain, lots of pain, nothing new there of course, painkillers dont touch it and i'm stuck at work, i'm hungry, I also have to sit through a two hour meeting this afternoon and as the pain radiates down my legs it makes me want to get up and move all the time, if i do that they'll all think i'm barking mad. grrr hmph!

Awww Twingo babes :gen126: Hope you feel better soon xx
By the way have been to Tescos and fibresure is half price until tuesday!
I know that bit of info wont make you feel better but if I'm "bunged up" I get reeealy moody xx

Hi i started cd sat 28th feb,i lost 9lb first wi 2nd wi on sat,buts its my TOTM so not looking forward to it,lol.

As for bowel movements or lack of,ive had probs there 2,iv been taking fibre 89 in my wtr,seems to be working.

Hi all! I posted an advance message for twingo but it had to go to the mods first!!! Anyhoo whilst in tescos earlier I noticed they have fibresure at half price!! It will look like I'm repeating myself when the message finally comes through but I thought you all might like to know!!

Hi Guys,

I have been quite lucky as I have no kids and dumped the other half before I started to lose the weight (so he can really see what he lost when I am a slim beauty!)lol.

I do find the evenings very difficult but have been coming home from work and going straight to the bathroom to pamper myself for an hour or so before getting into bed with a book until I go to sleep.

It seems to be working but I have a few events on the weekend that I am now dreading!!

I also stick mainly with water but have a can of coke zero on the weekends.

If you click on my ticker below it will take you to the site where you can make your own.

Let me know if you have any problems. x

Back