The March Team

Well done everyone on their losses! My WI isn't until Sunday Morning but I will let you know how I get on!

Morning all.

Just back from my WI. I had to weigh in a day and a half early (normally weigh in on Fri afternoon). Only managed to drop 1.5lbs but I am reasonably happy with that - would be fibbing if I said I didnt want more! Am hoping for a bigger one next week as I get an extra day and a half to lose it!!

Good luck to anyone else with a WI today.

Deb

Well done Debs!!!!
Know what you mean about hoping for more but it's a LOSS!!!!!!! and in a much shorter week......as you know I have been struggling this week........but back and more determined than ever today xx:character00115:

Thanks everyone for the support.
I'm just back from my WI. Like CD above, I'm a day early and have lost 2lbs.
I had a wonderful pep talk from my CDC and I'm feeling much happier and relaxed.
I can't complain. I've lost 11lbs in 18 days and there's no way on earth that I could have managed that on any other diet. Not to mention the huge inch losses that I've had.

Again, thanks for your support Marchies.

Well done everyone on all your weight loss's...
Im really finding it hard drinking 2 litres of water a day, i do usually drink water, but its usually washing down a load of junk food..lol. so its a bit hard for me drinking this much on a empty stomach.. When can u start having the drink flavourings? my CDC hasnt mentioned them..lol.. x

Thanks Dextersmum and Gembots. And well done on your loss Gem.

I knew there would be smaller weeks so I was prepared for it. The one good thing is that I tried on a pair of size 14 petite jeans this morning and they looked great - 3 weeks ago I was "muffin topping" over a pair of size 16's. So that's enough motivation for me.

Dextersmum - you may have had a few slip ups but you are still here - thats the main thing. Keep going.

Deb x

Woo hoo!! Good weightlosses!! CD you've lost over a stone now in 3 flippin' weeks well done xxx
Gembots I must have had a premonition as I already thought you'd lost 11lbs!!! Well done!!

Been busy.......for motivation have managed to add a pic to my profile (of me at my lowest weight - few more chins at mo!!!)

Ahh you look lovely dextersmumxx
By the way if anyone wants something to put them off food theres a tread in the news section titled" this is what's making you fat" and its pictures of all these really fatty and heart-attack inducing foods!! Really gross lol!!

That really does make you feel sick!!! I just imagine that it's making your insides look like that - or something very similar :( disgusting!!

I want to be thin!!! No more eating crap like that :)

Not that I would ever attempt eating anything as disgusting as that anyway!!!

I'll try and add a piture too - its nice to put a face to the names! x

How did you add the picture on dextersmum? x

Hi everyone and thanks for your lovely comments - is now official you are all my best friends!!
No very good with computers but managed to add picture by editing profile & the piccy is called Avatar!? on the profile screen.
Hope that helps 'cos it is lovely to put a face to a name xxx

Done it! x

Hi Madmum,

Yeah I am really pleased with my loss. Hoping for a good one next week. Just bought some tiger bread for packing up and the smell is killing me!!! Hence i am being quite active in here.

Hi CD!! Ahhh another face to put to the name!! You remind me of,(this is a compliment!!) Patsy Palmer!! But her much more glamourous and prettier sister!:wave_cry:

Back