The Middle - Neonshock's Diary

I work with the learning disabled :) they're brilliant fun but the hours are long and temptation food wise is rife! :)

Yum, is brown rice nice? Do you know if you weigh the rice raw or cooked to work out cals? xx

I prefer it to white honestly! Its got more taste in it. Its a bit of a pain to cook but really it just takes longer. I always stick a veg oxo cube in mine too and its delish!
75gr dry is meant to be a portion and works out at about 210cl. I work out my carb intake as well and unfortunatly it is a little heavy on that :/

I work with the learning disabled :) they're brilliant fun but the hours are long and temptation food wise is rife! :)

Oh wow I bet thats really rewarding! I have been thinking about retraining to be a social worker and would love to work with at risk adults etc.

How is everyone today?
Another day at work for me. Managed to pick up some reduced sushi at Tesco this morning and Im looking forward to the gym in the afternoon. A visit to the scales revealed the fact that I definatly seem to be back on track!:D

ahh i do love my work. really really love it, i'm so very lucky with where i am, the guys are absolutely fantastic- v.affectionate and v.lovely. i can't believe they pay me so much to do what i do...i'd honestly do it for minimum wage and have no gripes whatsoever (but don't tell my manager that, if she asks, i'm criminally underpaid ;))

ooo glad the scales are showing you some good news...they are for me too :D go team us!! xx

Oh Im glad. I really should think about changing careers...ho hum...

Yey us! When is your WI day Colly?

Every day I can't stay off the scales!!

Me too, I only count it one day a week though. Mine moves around also because of shifts. I will have to pay closer attention to your ever changing weight then!

Well. Its nearly the end of the day and Im sitting here sipping a coffee as the work winds down. Today has gone well; I had crunchy nut for breckie, sushi for lunch and for dinner my fella is cooking meatball curry with mushy pea curry sauce. Yum yum! Probably be somewhere between 1200-1300 cals dependant on the answers when I quiz the bf about if he used any oil in the cooking:eek:.
Also had a great session at the gym. It can be super intimidating because its a military gym so its all super buff guys and girls. But I just kept my head down and completed week one of couch2 5k. I must have looked like a loon stopping and starting but whatever! I burnt 556cl in all.
Thinking of playing some more JD2 tonight as I have to stay up as late as possible so I sleep ready in tune for my night shift tomorrow. Hopefully it will give me a little pep to keep going through the night.

Sounds like a good day my love. I'm on night shift tonight and tomorrow so I feel your pain! You speaking about the gym makes me feel guilty, I've not been for a few weeks... x

Just burnt another 300 odd cals on JD2 and finally got four stars for RASPUTIN! My favourite song! Very happy :)

Sounds like a good day my love. I'm on night shift tonight and tomorrow so I feel your pain! You speaking about the gym makes me feel guilty, I've not been for a few weeks... x

Totally cross-posted you! Colly I will defo be keeping you company tomorrow though! Do you get any peace or is it all work? You should definitely ease yourself back in doll, you don't want to be skinny-fat!

Psh ease myself, that won't happen! Ha. I usually get a sleep but one of the guys is quite agitated lately and it's hard to sleep when he's stomping around. x

Colly - that sucks! Hope you had a good night last night!

Today is pretty exciting, we have received the last of our Tescos club card tokens and will be booking our Holiday to Disney World in Florida in November. This is exciting of course but also kinda....THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! As I want to be at target for when I step on the plane (ready to put on at least a stone in America lol). So I feel like its all a bit real today!
I slept late so I just got up, got a tater baking in the over I will have for lunch. For tea I am going to have fish, leeks, green beans, peas and philli with a little pasta. And its my night shfit tonight.

Hope everyone is goooood! :)

Night shift nearly done. I have eaten fine (didnt even hit 1200c yesterday) and I went to the gym at 0230 this morning and burnt 701c doing Couch25k week one again, rowing for 10 mins, couple of mins on the stepper and then some leg presses and that. Not bad. Just wanna get out of work now and into a toasty warm bed for some hugs before the bf goes to work!

Phew night shifts all done for a while now!
Went to the gym last night but it was a bit half assed since I was so knackered. I've done like 6+ hours this week exercise so Im letting myself off :)
Chilling out today, gotta tidy the house but thats it. OH and book Disney hopefully!

Hope everyones coool!

Woohoo to the end of nights! When's Wi day? x

Good luck :D

woohoo!! well done!! x

Hey Neon just found this :D aww sorry to hear you are struggling a bit....this weight loss thing is hard, but your determined so you WILL get there! I love just dance 2 .... I have got 5 gold stars on ''Satisfaction'' and ''raining men'' :D LOL

Edit - Just read your last post ......... well done on 3lbs and getting your MoJo back :D

Back