The Middle - Neonshock's Diary

Pops? Woah! Are we talking V plates?!

I know, I have started thinking about the dress size I might be when I stop, Man I will be happy with a 16 let alone anything else!

OH LORD NO, i left those badboys at the side of the road long long ago and so did he!!! :8855: perhaps popping UP would be a more appropriate term ;)

i've always said, i walk into topshop, i pick up size 16 jeans, they fit, i'm delighted :D

Ha I was going to say! I was like...how old is this chick...lol.

YESSS i will be with you on that my WL sister!

old enough to know better than post juvenile filth on the internet ;) haha. i'm 23! x

Now it makes more sense, I was like "Omg this 17 yo girl is popping her vplates" but popping, popping up...I totally get what you were saying ;)

i stand by the sentiment but apologise for the crass nature of it ;)

Right I have finisehd watching pants daytime tv and drinking tea. Im gonna have snack a jacks and then play just dance 2 for an hour on random, good times!

enjoy!! by the way you are gorgeous and look nowhere near your actual weight :eek:

Do you think so? Im sure you will be able to find what I have come from if you scroll back a few months :/
Thanks though :)

I have a HR monitor so I take it from that :/ but today I put it down as Dance (modern, twist something) and it was very similar. Some-things are very off however :/ I never eat all my excersise cals though so I don't worry too much, do you?

No I try not to eat my exercise cals, as not sure how accurate they are! Not that I do much! Only walking. Must try harder!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I try not to eat my exercise cals, as not sure how accurate they are! Not that I do much! Only walking. Must try harder!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, Im sure your doing fine, if you are losing, its working :D One of the worst things i did since i started was overdo the exercise and blow my losses!

I am freaking knackered today.
I slept badly again and then fobbed off the gym because I got like 5 hours. I feel bad for making an excuse but sleep is so important to weight loss right? I will be making it up with a vengeance at the gym tomorrow!
I had to get some new uniform at work today and the guy in the clothing store picked me up a sz 18 cardigan to try (without asking me ;) ) and it fit perfect so I am chuffed with that. I really need a new skirt but they had none in 20 in stock so I am back to pinning up my sz24 one. Literally if I lose one more inch I am going to give someone a shock!
Eaten well today but not much. If I hit 1100 cals I will be suprised. Had a wicked tea though, cod in a tomato, roasted pepper sauce with some new potatoes and brocolli, so tasty and under 400c.
Dont know how much longer I will be up, I REALLY want to sleep tonight as I havent slept like my usual self since kebab-gate. I have had a headache since the afternoon and my third coffee too :eek: Gonna make a milky options hot choc and snuggle under a blanket for a bit. :D

I am not sleeping well either, ever since I started dieting 3 odd weeks ago, my sleep has been bad. I am sometimes up twice in the night, then I wake between 5.45am -6am EVERY morning. Its killing me! I am not hungry at all when I wake up so i dont know what is going on, I hope its sorts itself out soon...

Well done on the size 18 cardi!

Ive been sleeping badly this week and its really ruining me :( I feel your pain. It might be because you arnt actually eating enough, are you getting 1200 c?

Experiment, eat 1300-1400 today and see what happens. I defiantly think calorie cycling works so have a go and see if you can sleep! Sleep is so important moreso than exercise IMHO x

I don't know how important sleep is to weightloss to be honest. We have a disabled child who sleeps for 3-4 hours a night and the knock-on effect is that we're permanently exhausted, especially as we both hold down full time jobs. The weight is still coming off with my calorie counting, despite severe (occasionally hallucinatory) sleep deprivation.

Then again, my exercise is minimal, so it's completely different in lots of ways. I'm impressed with your exercise and sticking with it! And go you with the dress sizes - bet that feels brilliant :D

Experiment, eat 1300-1400 today and see what happens. I defiantly think calorie cycling works so have a go and see if you can sleep! Sleep is so important moreso than exercise IMHO x

Thanks Neon, I am scared to eat that much as I dont exercise! Hope you get some sleep tonight x

Back