Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Just had to fight off the demons again!!

Really wanted to eat something and my brain was telling me to just go for it...I have already eaten this weekend so I might as well eat again today and have a fresh start on Monday!! Arrhhh!!!:mad:

So I have had a bath, a soup and a bit of a bar and I am hoping I am now through the worst of it xxx

Don't give in to those cheeky monsters honey....you can do it. Keep strong and keep distracted xx

Oh no :(
Demons are bad :(... I hope you managed to cull them ;)

Good news on the 3lb too :D

Week 11 day 1

Well the start of another week. Feeling positive and good today. I have 3 more weigh in's to go before my holiday so really need to knuckle down and shift some more of this weight. Ideally would like to be 12st 11 for the start of my holidays but realistically I think I should be aiming for being 13st. :)

So we will see what temptations and cravings the demons bring and see if I can fight them off all the way till holidays!!...xxx

Congrats on putting those demons well and truly back in their place! Imagine how gorgeous you are gonna look in just a few weeks time strutting ya stuff round the pool....now I'm having to control my green eyed monsters!!

Well done on the weeks loss and all your progress so far!!

Wishing you all the best for the next few days - hope the ketostix play ball soon.

Loads a luv,
XXXXXXX

Week 11 day 2

Well I definitely didnt slay any demons last night. I caved in about 8pm and had a salad. I dont know what is going on with me at the minute, I seem to be really struggling. I think it actually might be TOTM as I have really sore boobs (tmi sorry) but I dont actually know as I am on the depo and dont have actual periods!! I actually hope this is the reason and in a few days I can be back in the zone. Whereas if its not that then that just means I have the will power of a gnat!!:(

I have been 100% so far today and dare I say it, I am feeling confident I can get through today unscathed!! Besides which, I threw out everything from my fridge apart from my sons stuff so I cant even be tempted!!

Fingers crossed I can get to bedtime..xx

Week 11 day 3

Well this is proving to be my trickiest week so far!! I dont know what is wron with me. I did manage to stay 100%TS yesterday, however, today I have has a small chicken salad. It is not taking all my will power not to eat anything else.

I have no idea why this week is so different to any of the other weeks when I have managed just fine. I really wanted to be strong for the next few weeks too in order to shift some weight before my holidays. At this rate I will be lucky if Im not right back at the start!!

I really need to get a grip!! On the plus side, every day I start the day with the plan of being 100%TS, so I am NOT giving up. I WILL be lighter for my holidays!!!!:eek:

It's probably coz your so close to your time off for holiday chick. Your pulling through it and that's the main thing :)
You defo WILL be slim for your hols ;) xx

It's probably coz your so close to your time off for holiday chick. Your pulling through it and that's the main thing :)
You defo WILL be slim for your hols ;) xx

Do you think so? That is supposed to be motivating me to stick to it better not tempt me off it every other day!! haha

But tomorrow is another day and so far, I have managed not to eat anything else..:)

A chicken salad is fine! Why are you fretting? Sometimes I think people have never heard of WS on this forum before lol!

A chicken salad is fine! Why are you fretting? Sometimes I think people have never heard of WS on this forum before lol!

It is just because I am supposed to be on TS so I feel like anything other than this is not sticking to the plan. And I put weigh on really easily hence how I gained half a stone on aamw when others seem to lose! And I dont want it to lead to a downward spiral of oh I have eaten something now....what else can I have and I will start TS again tomorrow!! The demons in my head are vicious!! lol..x

You're doing really well MissMac, and as you say, each day you keep resetting your plan and starting out 100%, which is brilliant. Even though some times you've deviated from that plan, you've still made great choices, I hope the scales are kind this week, and keep making that resolution each morning. Good luck tomorrow :)

You're doing really well MissMac, and as you say, each day you keep resetting your plan and starting out 100%, which is brilliant. Even though some times you've deviated from that plan, you've still made great choices, I hope the scales are kind this week, and keep making that resolution each morning. Good luck tomorrow :)

Thanks Cybill.

I am really struggling this week and I dont like it one little bit!:mad:

I will try again tomorrow....and I WILL succeed!!!;)

Hi MM - Guess who! :D

I didn't realise you had a diary too, I've just read through it and BLIMEY you've done well!!!
Anyway, just a quick drop in to say BE GOOD TODAY! I'vewokenup feeling much more positive today and I KNOW we can do this so just stick with it, make today a 100% day and tomorrow you'll be raring to go again knowing that today you've been good. Here if you need me :) xxxx

Week 11 day 4

Well I am pleased to report I feel great today. Today has been a good day!!:):)

I have stuck to 100%TS and havent struggled one little bit!! How wierd is that....what on earth has been going on with me this week. I wont speak too much too soon though as tomorrow could be completely different but I honestly feel like I am back in the zone today, thank goodness!!:)

I had a long think about why I was struggling and I changed job location 2 weeks ago and this has meant that instead of getting home at 7pm, I am now getting home about 4-5pm which is great, however I think the extra time at home has taken me out of the routine with eating that I had and I think this has contributed to my struggle. I have now recognised this and am making a conscious effort to fill my extra spare time in so I get by with no more disasters!! Oh and sore boobs have now gone too, so if it was TOTM, I think I am over it. Hopefully this means now that I can get back on with the task in hand and shift some more weight!!!:)..x

Evening! :)
I've been really good today too apart from a bit of cheese which I actually didn't realise what I was doing until I ate it!!LOL how badis that!?!?!?? So glad you've had a better day today! I weigh in tomorrow so am going to be 100% alllll week and get closer to the 13's! xx

That's great news :) xx

Evening! :)
I've been really good today too apart from a bit of cheese which I actually didn't realise what I was doing until I ate it!!LOL how badis that!?!?!?? So glad you've had a better day today! I weigh in tomorrow so am going to be 100% alllll week and get closer to the 13's! xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow chick. And dont worry about the little bit of cheese, is shouldnt affect your loss.

Will log on tomorrow with baited breath to see how well you have done and stay strong for being 100% tomorrow.:)

Thanks for the support today, it has really helped a lot..xxx

Back