Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

How goes it chick?? Hope all is going well with my fellow balding partner in crime! (menat in a jovial non-offensive way of course!!)

I thought of you yesterday as I donned 3 different coloured flower clips in my hair just for fun. Hubbie asked if I was taking the McFly song 5 colours in her hair to heart!!

Big hugs chick....on more week for you hey xxx

Ok, so I got my fresh Exante delivery today in preparation for next Monday and I have an appointment at the docs this afternoon about the hairloss. :)

I have been thinking long and hard about this and have realised that I want the weigh off more than ever. My original start date was March and my original end date was July so I should have been at goal by now!!:(

I started off really well then it all seemed to go a bit wrong. I think this happened the first time I ate. I am the kind of person that can do really well at something but then as soon as I come off plan I seem to think, well I have broken the run now so I can break it again and again. Its a bit like eating, if something is unopened I can leave it alone for ever, but if it gets opened then thats it....it all gets eaten!!:( Sad but true.

So to that effect, when I start back on Exante on Monday, I am planning to do TS all the way until goal!!:eek: I think this is the best plan of action for me.

I have wasted 3 months of diet time after such an excellent start and I now think it will take me 4 months to lose 4 stone and get to goal. So hopefully by the beginning of December, I will be where I want to be just in time for the xmas parties!! I certainly dont want to be where I was last year which was at my fattest ever and covering up or not going out!!

So roll on 1st August.....

xxx

That's the spirit babe- I am here for the long run too and at least til mid-Nov then finishing off again in Jan. You sure can do this babe and we will happily support you all the way. Good luck at the docs- be very interested to hear what they say xxx

YAY! Welcome back MM!!!!! :D

What you said makes total sense..I'm the same and I think mine went to pot the first time I ate too...very much an all or nothing person!!

I think depsite the hairloss, your weight off is what you want the most and although it's easy for me to sit here and say it, don't let that ruin things for you because if it IS the exante then it'll soon grow back when you're done which I reckon will be WELL in time for crimbo :)

As you know I'm on a restart too as of today so I'll be going through it with you lady :D x x x

Good luck BB too- you can be a fellow balder too if you like. Especially with those initials we could come up with some great suggestions hehehe! (only kidding honey- i'm silly like that!) xxxx

How goes it chick?? Hope all is going well with my fellow balding partner in crime! (menat in a jovial non-offensive way of course!!)

I thought of you yesterday as I donned 3 different coloured flower clips in my hair just for fun. Hubbie asked if I was taking the McFly song 5 colours in her hair to heart!!

Big hugs chick....on more week for you hey xxx

Hi Lady G!
Im am psycing myself up for next Monday!! Actually, I am really looking forward to it!! Probably be cursing that I said that 2 days into it like but hey ho!!:D

I feel like I did when I first started Exante, full of motivation and determination and I really feel ready for it!!

Hairloss will just have to do its thing!! Eating again certainly has not helped as it is still coming out in handfuls and I would have expected it to stop if it was the diet as I have been eating normally for 3 weeks now! So I will just have to perservere!!

On the plus side, I have been eating normally and although I put on lots of weight in the first week, (which I have done every time I have eaten so I expected it), I have maintained that weigh for the past 3 weeks!! Like I said, I have been eating normally which has not been low carb, calorie counting or high protein or anything like that and I have stayed the same which I think is quite good for me. I have noticed that I just eat less and feel full quicker. For example, before, I could easily eat a whole frozen pizza and now I only eat a quarter!! I made a roast dinner yesterday and stopped when I was full and didnt feel like I had to finish my plate. I have still been eating junk dont get me wrong, but something must have changed at least a little bit to have maintained for 3 weeks!! So I hope I can stay the same next week and I will be happy!!:)

Sorry for the long reply lady G...you did ask!! hahaha!!..xxx

That's absolutely brilliant news babe- well done indeed. Huge pat on the back coming your way for being such a strong maintainer. You are doing so well and don't have that much more to lose now surely?? I strongly think that re-education of good eating habits is key for succesful maintaining and you seem to be living proof for that. Your metabolism will have had a huge bost and you'll be geared up for a massive loss in a fortnights time- fact!!!! I reallyt think the improvement in hair thickness takes many months to feel a difference but the fact you are still shedding rapidly is definitely worth a GP chat. I get good and bad days as said before- today was a particularly bad day scale wise and hair wise but I can take that. Hope you have a nice week ahead sugar and I look forward to supporting you on the rest of your exante journey- us fellow baldies must stick together hehehe xxxxx

Good luck BB too- you can be a fellow balder too if you like. Especially with those initials we could come up with some great suggestions hehehe! (only kidding honey- i'm silly like that!) xxxx

LOL Cheers gaga!!! At the moment it stands for Big Baldie!!! Any better suggestions would be most appreciated :p xxx

That's the spirit babe- I am here for the long run too and at least til mid-Nov then finishing off again in Jan. You sure can do this babe and we will happily support you all the way. Good luck at the docs- be very interested to hear what they say xxx

Thanks chick...I will need all the support I can get, but I am determind to do it. And I will have every right to kick your butt if your naughty if I am sticking to it 100% so watch out!! haha!!:p
I will let you know what the doc says, but to be honest he will probably just take the mick out of me!! Sounds horrible that dont it, but he has been my family doctor for years and he is great. He will offer me advice after that though, I hope!!:)..xxx

YAY! Welcome back MM!!!!! :D

What you said makes total sense..I'm the same and I think mine went to pot the first time I ate too...very much an all or nothing person!!

I think depsite the hairloss, your weight off is what you want the most and although it's easy for me to sit here and say it, don't let that ruin things for you because if it IS the exante then it'll soon grow back when you're done which I reckon will be WELL in time for crimbo :)

As you know I'm on a restart too as of today so I'll be going through it with you lady :D x x x

Youre right BB, I DO want to weight off more than anything!! Good luck with your re-start and I hope this week goes great for you. If not, Like I have said to Lady G...look out next week coz I will be kicking your butt if youre naughty!! haha:D..xxx

There is quite a little baldie club going on here aint there!! Spot all the Exante users in the street.....they all have pretty flowers, clips, accessories in horrendously thin hair!!:p..xxx

yeah, cover up her baldness with a slice of ham or somthing!! lol

Now THERE'S a thought.....althoughtit wouldn't work for me as I'd be tempted to nibble on the ham when I'm peckish :p

LOL!!!!!!! Lady G could actually DO a lady G and start wearing telephones and things on her head soon! :D

yeah, cover up her baldness with a slice of ham or somthing!! lol

OMG ladies....these are like my FAVOURITE posts ever....I actually did let out a bit of wee laughing at these comments. Great positivity indeed. Well done ladies. :8855:

And how did you know I wear ham for headwear.....? You guys seen me on webcam or something??? xxxx

:grouphugg: to my fellow baldies xxx

OMG ladies....these are like my FAVOURITE posts ever....I actually did let out a bit of wee laughing at these comments. Great positivity indeed. Well done ladies. :8855:

And how did you know I wear ham for headwear.....? You guys seen me on webcam or something??? xxxx

LOL and that post made ME laugh properly!! :rotflmao: New range....ham for headwear in conjunction with Exante LOL Love it!!!! xx

So went to doctors and he is sending me to have my thyroid checked, so got an appt with the nurse on friday for blood tests! He said there is also a shampoo which he says does work as long as you are using it but as soon as you stop your hairloss starts again and the product is expensive. So he said if my thyroid is ok and its not that, then I should just embrace my baldness!!! hahaha. I have had my thyroid checked years ago for something else and it was fine so Im not holding out much hope that that is the cause. Not sure if I want it to be either. I am still hopeing it will sort itself out!!

Anyway, the funny therapy on here is sure to de-stress and take my mind off things and get my locks flowing again soon im sure!!! lol..xx

Hahaha....glad we can amuse you Lady G!!:D
Its what its all about isnt it, a nice bit of light hearted banter should come on prescription!!:)..xxx

yay for funny therapy....who needs hair when you can have this much fun online hey lol!!!! I need to get google imaging again now me thinks......you ladies have been warned!!!!!

Here's my Monday look......

In honour of my poorly cat....I now have her in on the act xx

funny-cat.jpg

Hahaha Lady G....I can just imagine you and your cat walking down the street together looking like that!!:D

Totally made me laugh they did....I love the look!!! Inspired!!!

xxx

Back