Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Well I made it. Thats Saturday night done and dusted and still 100%:D

Weigh in tomorrow....bring it on.....

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!! x x

We got the WI results yet then fellow balding beauty? Fingers crossed for you xxx

Weigh in day!!!

Well here goes.....week 1 of the re-start and I have lost -11lb :D:D woo hoo!!

That takes me to 14st 2½, which means I am still in the 14's :cry:but hopefully with any luck should be out of them by next week!!

Really pleased with that as I had a bit of a slow start and it takes me back under the 200lb mark :)

Oh and Im still in ketosis so the tetra pack didnt knock me out yay!!
Hope everyone ohas a great sunday...xxx

Holy moley babes- that is one mahoosive epic loss. WEll done indeed. I never even managed that much in week one. Huge pat on the back going your way. See being so restrained certainly has it's benefits. Here's hoping you get in the 13's at the same time I get into the 14's......fingers crossed- let's have that as a wee challenge xx

Holy moley babes- that is one mahoosive epic loss. WEll done indeed. I never even managed that much in week one. Huge pat on the back going your way. See being so restrained certainly has it's benefits. Here's hoping you get in the 13's at the same time I get into the 14's......fingers crossed- let's have that as a wee challenge xx

Thanks Lady G, I am really pleased with that after being so good!!:)

Definitely up for that challenge. How much have you got to lose until you are in 14's?
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow too, I hope it is fantastic!! :) xx

So, so, so thrilled for you babes and totally deserved too. Last weigh in after my nutella haunting was 15.12 so am hoping to be back at 15.5 tomorrow then really want to break into the 14's the following week so that is my goal to keep me on track! Hopfully I can aim to stay a stone away from you......

Wow

11lbs Jesus that's amazing :D well done xx

Beatch ;) just kidding babes xxx

So far so good today...

Just had a couple of bits of a bar, not feeling hungry at all!! Luckily for me the weekend monster munchies seem to have buggered off and not bothered me too much since Thursday/Friday so I am very grateful for that.

My aim is to be 13st 2 in 4 weeks time so thats a whole stone off, so I am hoping I can stick to 100% for that amount of time. First time on Exante I managed 4 weeks before I had a weekend off due to having a night out planned, so hopefully I have done it once and I can do it again!!

Sister has just been round and she invited me over for lunch next Sunday and I have just had to decline!!! It is for the greater good though I suppose!!

So, so, so thrilled for you babes and totally deserved too. Last weigh in after my nutella haunting was 15.12 so am hoping to be back at 15.5 tomorrow then really want to break into the 14's the following week so that is my goal to keep me on track! Hopfully I can aim to stay a stone away from you......

Oh you can definitely do that chick and if we both stick to this then we can hopefully keep dropping into the next stone down at the same time!!:D
My goal will be to make sure you dont catch me up and yours can be to keep trying to catch me up....motivation for us both!!;)

I have seen loads of people overtake me coz of my month off, but I am back in the running!! haha!:p

I cant wait to get back into the 13's, I think I will start to feel a bit better then. Being back in the 14's just reminds me how much weigh I put on and how bad I have been. One good thing though is it is helping to keep me motivated and stay strong coz I am determind to see the 13's again soon!! :cool: xxx

Sucha good idea....you don;t want me to catch up with you now MM.......

So what you aiming for? I'm 5ft 4 and the lowest I have been in my memory is 10stone 10lbs so that is my ultimate goal. However BMI at that point was still who knows. I aslo felt rather ill and skinny at this stage so will play it by ear the nearer I get. Ideally i wanted to be at this weight for my hols but that won't happen as only got 16 weeks to go so 4 stone loss max is achievable.....

What you aiming for then honey?

OMG MM that's bloody fantastic!!! Well done you!!! And I bet you're so geared up for the next week now huh! You'll be mid 13's by next week! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Ahhh so pleased for you! :) xxx

Sucha good idea....you don;t want me to catch up with you now MM.......

So what you aiming for? I'm 5ft 4 and the lowest I have been in my memory is 10stone 10lbs so that is my ultimate goal. However BMI at that point was still who knows. I aslo felt rather ill and skinny at this stage so will play it by ear the nearer I get. Ideally i wanted to be at this weight for my hols but that won't happen as only got 16 weeks to go so 4 stone loss max is achievable.....

What you aiming for then honey?

I am a bit all over the place with my aim to be honest Lady G. I have set a goal of 10st 11lb but this was just coz I felt I had to as this weight takes me to a healthy bmi. I remember being about 11st before I had my son and this felt right for me, but obviously that still leaves me 'overweight'. Then, if I want to maintain at 10st 11 I will have to get to a goal of 10st ish as I know from experience that I put on 7-8lb as soon as I eat, even if it is healthy stuff. So my plan is to play it by ear, get down to 11st and see how I feel.
This bmi thing is pants sometimes isnt it? It presumes we are all the same when we are so not!!
Hope that makes sense!! :eek:

Well you might not be able to get to goal by your holidays but you can get a damn sight more off by then cant you chick!! And you will be so near goal, I think you will feel fab regardless!! xxx

OMG MM that's bloody fantastic!!! Well done you!!! And I bet you're so geared up for the next week now huh! You'll be mid 13's by next week! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Ahhh so pleased for you! :) xxx

Thanks BB :)

I dont know about mid 13's but high 13's should be achieveable hopefully, anything else would be a bonus!!
Week 1 100% TS is almost done so I am hoping I am over the worst of it!!

Good luck for you for tomorrow and your 14 days!! I cant belive you are staying off the scales for all that time!!:eek: I think it will be worth it for you though. And just imagine THE 12's!!! :eek::eek: Go BB!!! xxx

Not only is that day 7 100% TS done, not only is it week 1 done.....that is the WEEKEND done!!! I survived!!:wee:

Now on to week 2....time to get back in the 13's!!

Bring it on.....

OMG I'd better watch out! You'll be over taking me if I don't pull my finger out and I'm not having that! lol :D

I hope this week is as fantastic as last week was for you lady..you deserve it! :D xxxx

Hey MM. That's great news on beating the weekend :D next weekends challenge is to keep me onboard ;) xx

OMG I'd better watch out! You'll be over taking me if I don't pull my finger out and I'm not having that! lol :D

I hope this week is as fantastic as last week was for you lady..you deserve it! :D xxxx

Yep Im gonna be chasing you chick so you best be good!! :p xxx

Hey MM. That's great news on beating the weekend :D next weekends challenge is to keep me onboard ;) xx

I will try my bestest chick. You can do it though, you sound so positive and determind and dont forget, you still had a 5lb loss this week so you have still done brilliant!! :) xxx

Well week 2 and day 1

All seems to be going ok so far. At work today though, at lunchtime everyone sat down and got their lunches out. I was surrounded by food!! I didnt feel hungry but I did feel a little bit envious that they were eating and I wasnt but it soon passed :).

Definitely need to stick to TS though as I got a new uniform today which I have to start wearing at the end of this month and the trousers were a bit snug! 3 more weeks TS 100% should have them fitting just nice.

Oh...almost forgot, weighed in this morning and I have put a bloody pound on!! I have never put weight on before when I have been 100%. I didnt like it one little bit. I wouldnt mind but last night after my bath I weighed 1lb less than I did at weigh in so I was hoping to see a great result this morning.
Now I know I shouldnt weigh so often and I will stop I promise, I just want to keep checking until I am in the 13's again and then i will ease off.

So dont know what caused that. only thing I can think of is that I weighed at a different time to what I usually do so it might just be until my body adjusts again or something (probably clutching at straws with that theory but it makes me feel better!! haha):D

Still gonna stay 100% though and hope for a better sneak peak tomorrow.

Feel really tired now, so I am hopefully gonna have an early night tonight and sleep well as I haven't had a good nights sleep all week!!

Back