Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Boo!!!! :D

Oooooooooh , the 14's :)
I can't wait to get back to that place myself :)

Hello folks :)

Yes I'm back and yep I'm starting again too :( well actually it's not :( I put 2st back on but since I was here last I've had another baby!!! :D found out 3 weeks before the wedding! lol So anyway that's my reason for gaining (although I know it's not an excuse! lol)

I've just been having a read through when I was on Exante the first time and read back through your diary MM and its really motivated me when I look at how well we did before. Hope you're well and the old CD is going ok. :D xxxxx I'll be watching again btw ;) xxx

BouncyBride said:

Yes I'm back and yep I'm starting again too :( well actually it's not :( I put 2st back on but since I was here last I've had another baby!!! :D found out 3 weeks before the wedding! lol So anyway that's my reason for gaining (although I know it's not an excuse! lol)

I've just been having a read through when I was on Exante the first time and read back through your diary MM and its really motivated me when I look at how well we did before. Hope you're well and the old CD is going ok. :D xxxxx I'll be watching again btw ;) xxx

Oh congratulations BB :)

Oooooooooh , the 14's :)
I can't wait to get back to that place myself :)

I still have a bit of a way till I get there Marge but that is my first big goal!
I start to feel much more comfortable in the 14's!
Hopefully these next 2 weeks will be good losses and get me there nice and fast!! xx

Woweee...well done thats amazing!! You gonna have it all off before you know it x

Thanks Busy. I am taking it one day at a time but I am hoping I have some good losses to help keep me going to.
How are things going for you? xx

Wow Bouncy congratulations!!
I didnt think it had actually been long enough for you to go away and have another baby....doesnt time fly!! :eek:
2 Stone isnt really that much of a gain then considering!!

It will be nice to have you back as a diet buddy again. I am trying my hardest and the support would be great!
I did do well but then I went away and put it all back on and then some more and no baby as an excuse!! haha.

When are you re-starting and are you back on exante? xxx

Wow...week 2!!

I can hardly believe I have made it through the first week and I am now onto week 2!! yay.

I posted my loss on facebook and have had lots of questions from people at work today. No-one has criticised or anything, more amazed that I have lived on 420cals and only shakes for a week!!

Had a vegtable soup tonight and it was still bad. They have very little flavour and taste very powdery so not impressed with them. Was going to try the maple and pecan porridge but was scared that the eating action might set me off still so put it off. I might try it tomorrow though.

Bought some boullion when shopping yesterday so might try some of that later. Hope I like it as it will be nice to have something savoury.

Really hope I can get 5lb off this week!

well done on completing week 1 and a fabulous weight loss!:) here's looking at week 2 xx

Wow! Fabulous week one weight loss! Well done :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Thank you flower! I look at your losses on your signature and really hope I can do as well as you!! xx

I'm going to be starting ww tomorrow, really considered Exante but there's no WAY I think I can manage it with 2 kids now...I need the energy! lol Anyway, just a quick one as Bubs is screaming.....AGAIN!!

Will be good to be back buddying you MM and looking forward to seeing your week 2 loss lady!! :D xxx

I'm going to be starting ww tomorrow, really considered Exante but there's no WAY I think I can manage it with 2 kids now...I need the energy! lol Anyway, just a quick one as Bubs is screaming.....AGAIN!!

Will be good to be back buddying you MM and looking forward to seeing your week 2 loss lady!! :D xxx

Oh I am sure you will do great on ww and you are right ts with 2 small children would be soooo hard!!
We all have to try and see what works best for each of us.
It dont matter how we get there....just that we do!!

So will your weigh in day be a Tuesday then? Are you getting 'officially' weighed at a ww meeting or just doing it yourself? xx

I turn 32 tomorrow so thought I'd pick my birthday to start and give myself 12 months. Just doing it myself...don't have the time to go to meetings! lol

I was really considering exante but since being back on here and looking at all the oldies from last year who did it, I noticed that everyone I looked at had all gained most of the weight again and I can't be doing with that, I need to make this THE YEAR. And am happy for it to take a year to get there. :D

Off to update my diary now. I won't be on as much I wouldn't have thought but will try to nip on every day or two and I'll still be watching you Mrs MM so stay good! hehe!!! ;) xxxxx

BouncyBride said:
I turn 32 tomorrow so thought I'd pick my birthday to start and give myself 12 months. Just doing it myself...don't have the time to go to meetings! lol

I was really considering exante but since being back on here and looking at all the oldies from last year who did it, I noticed that everyone I looked at had all gained most of the weight again and I can't be doing with that, I need to make this THE YEAR. And am happy for it to take a year to get there. :D

Off to update my diary now. I won't be on as much I wouldn't have thought but will try to nip on every day or two and I'll still be watching you Mrs MM so stay good! hehe!!! ;) xxxxx

Lol and one of those oldies is me - yep put some weight back on but I'm on it lol good luck with WW hunny xx

What a bloody fantastic loss. I'm determined to get a proper good week 1 loss this time :D xxx

Thank you flower! I look at your losses on your signature and really hope I can do as well as you!! xx

You know you can hun, I truly think if you can stay motivated it's the easiest diet ever. It's the maintaining I'm dreading :sigh: :hug99: xx

Back