The more you drink the more you loose?????

I know you are meant to drink a minimum of 2.2litres of water per day. If you drink more are you likely to loose more? I drink at least 3.5 litres per day. If I increase this will it boost my weight loss?:confused:

I drank 5+ litres of water daily, I had average losses, the amounts of water I drank didnt seem to make too much of a difference to my losses but I needed the water to keep the toilet works moving so was careful to drink plenty

well i must admit since drink this amout of water im peeing all the damn time lol

im drinking about 4 although havent been as good this week seeing as its my 1st week back will be luck to do 2.5 litres only on 2nd litre now! :(

hiya becky how r u getting on with ur 1st week back on, everything ok?
xx

im doing good thanks no problems so far but finding the weekend tough i know once im over this week il be ok!! how are you doing?

hello anybody im trying to make a new thread but its not letting me

yeah the button has gone away!

if you cheat eat carbs most people can put on 4-5lbs instantly. its just the liver retaining water.

As a pint of water weighs 1 lb, I do not see how the liver can just grow in size to the size of 4-5 pints - that is well over 2 litres (or a large coke bottle) in extra volume. Carbs are however, also stored as glycogen in the muscles and other tissues. Each glycogen molecule is bonded to 4 water molecules hence the extra weight.

A "normal" man eating regular food is likely to have 3/4 lb of glycogen in his liver. The rset is therefore stored in muscle sells, and fat cells etc.

Back