The most important 20 weeks of YOUR life. Do this with me.

hey everyone!!!!!!!

im over the moon with all the above!
am in london for work the next two days,awkwardly typing this on a blckberry, will write full response on friday and check in with everyone- ive loads to say:)

stay strong,one day at a time,ltrs!!!!!:D

Hi there, I'm Evelyn (Eve if you want!) and I don't miss anything because I've learned to love apples and carrots :D I'm 19 years old and I used to binge eat. At my heaviest I was 15 stone 10lbs, and I have come a long way towards having not only a healthy weight, but also a healthy mind. I'm several months almost binge-free (one relapse a month ago that I nipped in the bud and still lost one lb that week.)
Anyone else? xx

...Okay okay, I miss chewy cookies, nobody's perfect! :eek:

Oh you devil, chewy cookies are the best!!

I've managed to somewhat retrain my brain, it's a miracle I've lasted this long to be fair! I've not had chocolate for 7 weeks now! The nights I used to pop into Tesco on the way home and buy an embarrassing amount of rubbish to sit and gorge on are long gone thankfully. That's no life I want anymore!! I want nice clothes more damnit!! ;)

F x

Hehehe yes they are! Although wouldn't you say that your trimmer new waistline is better even than a yummy cookie? :D
So congratulations on your achivements, it used to be so comforting just going to buy food and eating it but now we can face up and deal with it by being good to ourselves :) It seems we are all shining stars in this thread, aiming for the skies and we will get there ! :D

Oh totally, I'd like nothing more than to hide away with a family size bag of unmentionable malted milk chocolate balls (sounds rude haha!) but I'm enjoying my blossoming confidence so much more!!

Infact, at the weekend I attended a charity football event where I knew there would be people going I hadn't seen for years!! The OLD me would have stayed home through fear of being judged, scoffing grub. The NEW me went and had a great time not feeling nervous in the slightest.

That's a damn sight better than the best chewy cookie ever!! :)

Congrats on your achievement too! Binge eating won't beat us!

F x

haha, its alright, I got what you meant! xD Unmentionable balls made me giggle. It's cheered me up a lot hearing about your victory, being able to go to an event and be happy and confident there! I sympathise so much with the way you used to feel, I've cancelled many an event because I didn't feel like I deserved it because I was 'too fat'! :(
All I want, and have ever wanted, is not to be better than anyone else but just to be normal. And that means no binges. But yay, the both of us are beating the binge :)

Hi there!
I presume from the 1985 thing that you're 4/5 years younger than me. From your goals, you want to lose 65lbs?

If you REALLY truly commit yourself, there is no reason why you can't do that by the new year. I can't understate how much I would love to be in your position. Dont leave this until you're 30 to fix like me, trust me. If you do, you're going to miss out things you deserve.

Also, at 209 lbs, even losing 35/40lbs will be really noticeable to both yourself and others. Post what weight you want to be on New years day and lets get started! :-D

Hello - you presume correctly. :)

I've decided my goal for the new year will be 159 lbs. If I can hit my original goal of 144 lbs on January 1, all the better. If it takes me a few extra weeks to get there, so be it.

Good luck with your weight loss - keep us posted!

Today is my weigh in today at SW, I just hope it is a good result, but I doubt it, but I am going to dust myself off and Start tomorrow afresh, I am determined to lose this weight before Jan 1st 2012.
I am going to changing my SW group as well today as the one I was going to doesn't inspire me anymore.
You lot seem to be a great bunch, maybe you will be the inspiration I need.

Thank you for making this challenge

Good morning fellow NYE-winners! I would like to say hi and welcome to txgardenia and Redbox, I'm sure you'll be very happy and successful here :)
I'm starting my day off with some ginger breakfast oat bakes and some juicy fresh pineapple! What's everyone else's breakfast bounty? :D

I had cornflakes and fruit and yoghurt this morning , just having my lunch of Chicken Mug shot and Melba toast.
Already had a walk after taking my car for it's MOT and walked the kids to the library and back

hey, i started my own get fit/lose weight mission last week, weighed in at 13st 6lb so not a huge amount to lose but having spent 6 years in and out of a wheelchair due to rare neurological condition, and last week marked 1 year of not using it or any other walking aids at all, so exercising for the first time in my life, going to be a slow, slow road because of getting my body used to it, but would love to join you ladies on your mission.

Started doing atkins a couple of months back, but i just can't live without carbs! so switched to slimming world.

I'm loving this group - this thread has now been added to my Home tabs!

I like Flic's idea of finding out more about each other so here goes... I'm Nicola (Nic to friends :D) and am 37. I'm determined that this will be the last diet I go on. However, I do have the challenge of a 10 day holiday to the States to contend with next week!

I haven't been able to give up chocolate - but a funsize pack of the unmentionable balls is much better than a box! I have to build in some chocolate treat every day or I start craving it. I hope this won't last forever!

Breakfast was Philly on toast and lunch will be some leftover chicken and salad from last night.

Welcome Bex!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome... I'm kay, 23 years old and lifelong food addict. Determined to shed the weight for many reasons and my goal is my best friends wedding next June where I am bridesmaid, what more motivation do you need!

I struggle to eat breakfast but when I get into a routine egg and baked beans is my choice :)

Hope everyone's had a good day!

xx

Hello to you new comers! and Hi to the rest of team 20w!

My personal achievement today, completed Day 1 of Jillians 30 day shred, and oh my days, it huuuuurt!! But I'm glad I did it, even if it was at 10pm!!

Hope you've all had a fabulous Wednesday, we are nearing the weekend!! Anyone have anything nice planned?

F x

Well I had my official sw weigh in and I have gained 3lb, but I am determined to get that back off this week! Need to do more exercising.

BTW I am Rachael, I am 36, married with 3 kids. I am losing weight fundraising for the Cats Protection where I volunteer, so far I have raised £175.

Back