The Movie Game

Kissinger and Nixon

hey MM love the avatar and the signature pic
how was your xmas and new year with the kids bet it was a blessing and lovely

N= Norbit

Thanks Kenshinn -- It went very well. My neice had a fantastic time. Loved almost every minute of her visit. I know everyone is sick on the snow -- she had NEVER seen snow and was so disappointed when I explained to her that where we live (near Cambridge) it never snows before Christmas and when it does snow it doesn't stick. Never say never! She loved the snow -- and now she's back in Florida and we're still stuck with it. How were your holidays?

MM

holidays were great, would have preferred to have been abroad though, this time i guess :)
but spending time with family was ideal :) and cooking and so on was great
and good stuff, glad your niece enjoyed the snow :) did the kids make a snowman?

Oops, replied without posting a movie.

TAXI

Hi KS,

They tried to build a snowman and have a snowball fight, but lacked the skills. LOL My neice also preferred to look at the snow through the window -- as she was VERY cold. She has that thin Florida blood.

MM

indianapolis :)

Hey MM
good afternoon, i couldnt be bothered making a snowman, was wearing layers of clothes and feeling cold, so never went out, next year ill spend xmas in a foreign country :)

:D Sex in the city :D
when did this turn into a chat thread?????

you got served

MM, kenshin and alan...wish you all a wonderful week :)

(The) Devil Wears Prada -- I love Meryl Streep.
I am planning to go see It's Complicated on Wednesday.

Hi AllenG -- I hope you had a good Christmas?

Thanks E.G. -- I've stuck to the plan so far, but it looks like it'll be slow losses for me this go 'round.

MM

Ice Age

Young Victoria

anne of green gables

saw

the wedding planner

Rushmore

yentl

Back