The munchies!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by yummy101, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone.

Having had a few extra days off work recently due to the snow, I found myself at a loose end and at times doing battle with temptation. I found myself wondering around the kitchen thinking 'how much harm could a couple of biscuits do?'

I tend to go and brush my teeth at this stage which seems to help with the urge to eat.

Does anyone else have any good tips??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GoGetter

GoGetter Member

Hello, I know how you feel. I too go off and brush my teeth, or take my self away from the situation and go for a nice walk.
    Well done for resisting the temptation to munch x

4. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    I drink a litre of water, slowly usually does the trick. If not I do a little on my stepper machine. And if it's definately real hunger, and not just thirst or boredom, I consider halfing a mealpack for now, and have the other half at my normal meal time. Means you are still getting all your mealpacks and NO forbidden foods.

5. Bronte

Bronte Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi yummy101

i Know what you mean, i really struggled a few days ago, thoughts of food & hunger just would not go away !! for me i later realised i wasn't quite it ketosis (took 8 days !!) thankfully ketosis kicked in and i'm now ok, but i also searched the other forums on minimins for inspiration, as i did not want to eat, for me it was really valuable, reading the posts of others & how they coped & the advice they gave helped me, if you haven't already have a peek at other forums LL, Cambridge, Lipotrim, you may find some advice there that you can relate to. good luck on your weight loss x

6. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Bronte, I am naturally nosy and go on the other forums all the time, spend too much time on Mini's altogether but it beats eating!
    B xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.