ProPoints the munchings of a lazy girl

just hopped on the scales and another 2lbs off from doing dukan :D this makes me think i might try and have as much protein within my propoints this week as i can.. seems to be doing the trick :) x

Have a little look on the dukan forum hun, there is an FAQs section with some info that might help ya if you decide to do it :) xx

I looked in Dukan diet before the weightloss sounds great! What kind of thing can you eat for breakfast? I couldnt manage protein i dont think then. Good luck :) x

eggs are protein hun :) you could have scrambled egg, or a ham omelette, or a boiled/fried/poached egg? with some fat free yoghurt x

I might give a go sometimes, if my pro points weightloss slow down :) I did the dukan questionnaire the attack phase was only 2 days! x

Hello again im starting Dukan tomorrow are you enjoy it so far?

i'm back to propoints as of today now hun! but yes i did enjoy it :) i think i will just do attack maybe once a month just to really kickstart my weight loss, then try to keep it off with propoints! good luck!

I might give a go sometimes, if my pro points weightloss slow down :) I did the dukan questionnaire the attack phase was only 2 days! x

that's good :) it told me to do it for 4 days so i did.. think i am gonna do it like once a month or whenever i feel my weight loss slowing down on propoints as it has really given me a confidence boost and cut my sugar and carb cravings xx

I might give it a go for a few days, I eat a lot of eggs anyway I cud live on them lol. Is there a limit to How many u shud eat? Xx

I might do it before i go on hols at end of month as carbs bloat me badstyle! :) I dont think i could go without carbs completely as a long term lifestyle but short term maybe ha x

Iv cut out bread completely this week to see if it makes me any less bloated n it defo has. So do u not eat any carbs on this diet? Xx

I might give it a go for a few days, I eat a lot of eggs anyway I cud live on them lol. Is there a limit to How many u shud eat? Xx

i don't think so hun, only if you have cholesterol problems. best just to nip across to the other forum and double check. there's everything on there you'll need to know :D good luck!! xx

there are 4 phases to the diet. you go without carbs for the first 2, then you reintroduce them. best to check the website or FAQs on the dukan forum as i don't want to be misinforming you :D x

Iv cut out bread completely this week to see if it makes me any less bloated n it defo has. So do u not eat any carbs on this diet? Xx
they say 2 aday but as many egg yolks as u want.. and no to carbs on the first stage.. these 4 stages altogether and carbs are during phase 3-4..! its best to read the forum or buy the book these alot to know about the plan. :)

monday 1st august - propoints

breakfast:
melon 0PP

lunch:
warburtons square wrap 4PP
2 slices of ham 2PP
laughing cow extra light cheese triangle 0PP
walkers cheese + onion crisps (multipack) 4PP
sugar free jelly pot 0PP

snack:
cheesecake 12PP

dinner:
heinz spicy tomato and pepperoni pasta 9PP
tiny sprinkle of mozzarella cheese 2PP?
2 mikado biscuit sticks 1PP
apple 0PP

exercise:
went for a walk with my mum and auntie pat, then walked around town. doubt i earned any AP's as it was more of a stroll haha!
wii fit - 10 mins of step aerobics

dailies used: 29/29
weeklies used: 5/49

Last edited:
hi Gracie ..lookin good x

tuesday 2nd august - propoints

breakfast:
homemade strawberry + banana smoothie - banana, tinned strawberrries and 1/4 pint skimmed milk 1PP

lunch:
warburtons square wrap 4PP
40g mozzarella cheese 3PP
tomato + chill sauce 0PP
slice of ham 1PP
3 mikado biscuit sticks 1PP

dinner:
3 eat smart sausages 6PP
200g potato (mashed with 2 teaspoons of marg) 5PP
3 tbsp baked beans 3PP
ww fruit crumble biscuit 2PP

snack:
12 mikado biscuit sticks 4PP
ww fruit crumble biscuit 2PP

exercise:
bike ride - 6.7 miles
wii fit - 15 mins arm workout

dailies used: 29/29
weeklies used: 7/49

Last edited:

i've cut out the carbs too. mainly bread. i only eat nimble wholemeal and i don't suffer with bloating at all now. i used to be tortured!!!!

Back