The MzPiggy Diary....

Won't be long now Piggers till Sunday wi and you will do brilliant again I can feel it in my bones even though they are still buried beneath a mountain of flubber!lol Keep it going, you can do it!xx

I hope your doing ok hun. Good luck for your WI tomorrow. like the others say i bet you will do fab. xxx

Hi guys, been torture not getting online for 4 days but back now:wavey: and 2.5lbs lighter :) woohoo!!
Just poppin on now to say hi, as just got the computer workin a few minutes ago, need to go pick up my darling daughter from her wee friends house, dyin to see how everyone is doing, feel as is we havent spoke for a month ! later losers :) xx

Hi guys, been torture not getting online for 4 days but back now:wavey: and 2.5lbs lighter :) woohoo!!
Just poppin on now to say hi, as just got the computer workin a few minutes ago, need to go pick up my darling daughter from her wee friends house, dyin to see how everyone is doing, feel as is we havent spoke for a month ! later losers :) xx

heehee you're the biggest loser! lol
Glad ur ok and lost another 2.5 abs brilliant it is falling off you m'dear keep it going glad you are backonline too!

:DNice one 2.5lb gone!!! keep it up x

Well done on loosing 2.5lbs. That's fantastic. Your doing sooooo well. Proud of you hun. x

Thanks Rhi,
im really quite chuffed with my 2.5 trying to be really good again this week in the hope that i can keep it up, breki today-dry toast +boiled egg lunch- 3 dry rice cakes and a shape yog' and chicken salad for dinner and fruit inbetween if im hungry.
Hows you doin?

Sounds like your doing really well. Well done. I need some of your willpower. I'm struggling :( x

have a good day Mzpiggy, isn't it funny how you, Rhi and my good self are all left handed? :) in a right handed world!
Hi Rose, :)
is odd we're all left handed isnt it? maybe most leftys gain weight easily and we finally have an excuse lol.
i've had another good very low fat day, hope your ok too.:)

Happy Thursday everybody:)
banana and shape yog for breki.
been really good all week, trying hard to have a very low fat fortnight and looking forward to wi sunday, i think im doing well but im disappointed that i havent found a big difference in how my clothes are fitting, everything is a little looser but still size 24, wore size 22 trousers on tuesday and was delighted when i got them on in the morning but after a few hours i couldnt feel my legs:cry:

have a good day mzpiggy, don't worry you WILL find a difference in your clothes, they will all soon be hanging off you, and you'll have an excuse to go on a spending spree!!! :)

Mornin Rose, mornin all,
all well i hope, i plan to dig out all my old size 22s today and bin all my 26s, still need the 24s but not for much longer, size 18 by christmas seems like an impossible goal just now but im so determined to do it.
Aiming for at least 7lbs a month between now and december, a constant 2lbs a week would be enough (i hope), not sure how many stones in a dress size:)

Back