The MzPiggy Diary....

Mz Piggy you will be shocked how quickly you see a difference...I was wearing jeans the other day at home and when I got to top of stairs they were barely covering my ass!! :eek:

Once you notice the diff, you'll never look back...it's such a boost.

Keep it up xx

I reckon there are 14lbs per dress size mzpiggy....or it is in my world! :)
I think i've only lost about half a size so far, 24 is too loose, 22 is too tight but im pretty sure my thighs are still a 26, would be ok if i could wear skirts in summer, but my thighs get too sore, so i will just have to continue with the slack ass trousers:) unless of course i can find a pair of bloomers lol, can you imagine hanging a pair of them on the washing line:) not that i would, my undies never see the light of day:eek:

If I hadn't changed my lifestyle when I did..I'd be wearing the sexy bloomers by now :)

Anoher lefty amongst us...hmmm you might be right mzpiggy maybe left handed people gain weight easily after all?????...hee hee and our right handed friends are only sympathising with us :)

Have a great day :)

lol I was born left-handed, got "re-taught" in school but still do most things with my left hand: draw, cook, etc. That's funny how many lefties are there in one place. )

lol I was born left-handed, got "re-taught" in school but still do most things with my left hand: draw, cook, etc. That's funny how many lefties are there in one place. )
I had a sock taped over my left hand at primary school lol, didnt work, they told me being left handed meant the devil was in me (i was taught by crazy people).
So the scales were very nice to me this morning, 2lbs off so im pleased about that.
Good luck with yours tomorrow Rose, i have a feeling its gony be a biggy !

woop woop Mzpiggy..look at you shrinking!!!!! :)

well done hun, keep up the good work :)

( a sock?????..'devil inside you'????...good grief!!!!!!) My kids are all right handed, but if anyone taped a sock on, or said that to them...i'd be fuming!..these days they would be charged with abuse wouldn't they?

:)

Well done Piggers another 2lbs off fantastic m'dear nearly be in the 17's yippee! YOU ARE DOING BRILLIANTLY XXX

Well done on another fab result :p Soon your clothes will be hanging off you ;)

lol my teacher would tie my left hand to the chair with my sweater, no talk about devil but she thought I did it on purpose (I mean wrote with my left hand) just to make her angry. ))

Congratulations with your 2lbs-loss - well done, go go go! )

I have never had a left handed experience such as those, however, when you turn paper to suit or have to shift your body to be able to write people do tend to sigh and roll their eyes!!

Excellent weight loss pigster! Keep it going!! ??

Hello Jayrug:wavey:
thanks for the tip but i dont tend to drink alcohol, in fact havent had any booze since i started my diet i havent been out socially since i was at a wedding 3 years ago, i think the last time i had alcohol was Christmas last year.
Feeling very down at the moment, due to oh and his comments, he is getting worse, wish i didnt let it affect me so much, but the good news is its making me more determined to get to my goal even if its just to spite him.

Sorry to hear your OH is getting to you with his nasty comments. Maybe he's doing it as he's seeing the positive change in you with you loosing weight and he's getting scared by it that he will struggle to control you. So by making hurtful comments and dragging your self esteem back down it makes it easier for him to control you again. I know it's hard to ignore the comments but just remember they are NOT true. He sounds a bully and is just trying to make himself feel better. Think of what people on here think about you and try to remember that to make yourself feel better. You CAN and WILL get to goal as you are sooo determined so don't let him ruin that. You are a lovely person and deserve so much better.

(((((hugs))))) xxxx

I agree with Rhi, don't let him drag you down {hugs}..what is his problem!!!! grrrr, why can't hesupport you rather than bully you?

Try your best to ignore him, his opinions just don't matter, they really don't hun x

You are doing this for yourself..and one day soon, he'll be eating his words! concentrate on the important person in all this...YOU!

I, and many others, are all here to support you, encourage you and assure you that you are going to come out of this a true winner :)

chin up hun..and on we go!!! :)

Hi x:D
I found your diary.. You are doing so well a real inspiration :D Am subscribing to your diary so that I can keep being inspired xx:D

You guys are the best, :thankyou:
I feel a lot better knowing i have your support, he really is an ass.
im sure i would have given up by now if i didnt have you lot, this time there in not even a slight chance im going to fail. XXX

mspiggy said:
You guys are the best, :thankyou:
I feel a lot better knowing i have your support, he really is an ass.
im sure i would have given up by now if i didnt have you lot, this time there in not even a slight chance im going to fail. XXX

Hi Piggy,

I have a very supportive Hubby and it's still hard work, so I can't imagine what it's like when they are not supportive.

However, like you said... Your a thousand times better than him and use your frustrations to drive you on. There are soooo many people on here that will support you.

YOU WILL DO IT & it will be his loss in the end!! :) xxxx

There you are giving me a damn good shake when you need a damn big hug!!:gen147:

My hubby is very supportive one day and the next says things totally out of order! Thing is we met in secondary school age 14 and I was large then, I think he realises I mean business this time, and he worries that I wont love him when im thin!! It is his own self esteem issues!! But please dont let his concerns stop you achieving your goal, think of you and only you x

sending massive air hugs x :hug99:

Thanks babe,
yep its not easy with no support from oh, he was my first boyfriend, one man my whole life, im thinkin not the best idea i ever had, i was raised with the'IF YOU BURN YOUR BUM YOU SIT ON THE BLISTER' attitude to life and unfortunately its stuck with me, what a life, tempted to write a book but folk would think it was fiction.
Im gony get to my goal regardless of his 'input'

Back