The MzPiggy Diary....

Good luck for the weigh in hun x I'll be back later to see how you've done!!!! :)

Woohooo for avoiding macd's....there is something smug about sitting there and resisting isn't there ;) well done!

Thanks Pephouse, mornin all, hope everyone is well.
Well my wi this mornin and.... 2lb gone, was feelin a little greedy and hoped for 3, but 2 is just fine, starting to notice a difference now, getting a resemblance of a waist, less chins, easier to put socks on or tie laces, but my butt and thighs seem to be getting bigger, looks as if im not really losing weight, its just migrating south from the top half to the bottom ! I think my first item of size 20 clothing will need to be an ankle length gypsy skirt, i say size 20 cos im getting into my old 22s, still a little tight around the chunky bits but im getting there. have a great day everybody Think Thin ! XX

2lb is fantastic hun, and what everyone should aim for..anything else is a bonus :) a steady weight loss will stay off long term, so keep smiling, you are doing this..and a total of 22lb is brilliant, you only started last month..what an achievement :)

Have a great sunday :)..and here's to the next 22lbs..and those size 20 clothes hanging off you...no long gypsy skirt for you my girl ;)

Well done on your weight loss xx
Am reading for loads of inspiration as day 1 again for me :mad:

Hi everybody,
just got home, had an agency shift today in Scotlands only womens prison, very busy and had to work through lunch, was offered bacon rolls at 11am but happy to say i declined, so only 2 bananas all day as didnt have time for brekki, i have a healthy options sweet & sour in the micro wave as we speak, will catch up soon and got :fingerscrossed: for all the monday WIers.:)

I can see why you turned to food with so much loss in your life.
My heart goes out to you, you need a hug:hug99:
It looks like your on track now, great weight loss so far, keep going.:D

Nice one two lbs!! Way to go!! X keep it up mspiggy x

Way to go loosing 2lbs. That's fantastic hun. I am soooo proud of you. Your doing really well. Keep going and prove your dh what an idiot he is. xxxx

Well sent my daughter off to start primary 7, the time has just flown by, they should be babies for as long as they are teenagers, and be teenagers for as long as they are babies..:confused: does that even make sense? i mean they are little for such a short tme but they are teenagers for ages. Anyway... not been feeling well today, just had a ricecake but still feeling a bit icky, so not a lot of calories for me today:)

Hope you feeling a bit better mzpiggy :) awww your wee one is growing up..primary 7..crikey! Doesn't i feel strange when school starts back?

Have a good day x....if you go to glasgw to see "Brad"...save a wee (or rather big) space next to you for me to squeeze into!!!!

Hope your daughter had a great day yesterday x did you catch up with brad??
Just to
Make you jealous jonny depp lives about 5 miles from me! Now he is gorgeous x

oooh lucky you pepshouse :)....I went to school with Robert Carlyle.. (full monty and countless others)does that count as a claim to fame???? heehee

Hope your day s going well mzpiggy..what are you up today?

Well done on that 2lbs! Fantastic result, hope you feel better as the day goes on.

Hope you are okay mzpiggy???? :)
Hi Rose im doin just dandy:) very busy couple of days, getting a new chicken run so a lot of clearing away, crazy chickens thinking they can move into the house and a wasps nest in the shed, no time to eat much which is good, having a chicken wrap tonight (very fresh chicken if they dont start behaving) will catch up with everybody soon:) x

Mornin all:)
im slightly nervous about wi tomorrow, its been an odd week for food, been very busy with agency shifts and o/hs deliveries, some days hardly ate at all, either too busy or too stressed, so far no plans for next week so should be able to get back to normal, did have a 'moment' during the week was doing a shift, hadn't had time for breki and only option at 11am was bacon rolls so just after 12, walking through reception there was a box of maltesers on the desk and i thought 'only 11 calories' and shoved 2 in my mouth, at the exact same time the 2 girls behind the desk just crumpled with laughter, now i know they could have been laughing at something else but i really could not eat another thing until i got home, i think i might be developing a phobia about eating in public, the pounding headache and fatigue i knew was due to lack of food so i stopped at a garage on the way home and was going to buy a cereal bar or some such and i just couldn't do it, i didn't even want to buy food in public ! its not normal. really need a kick up the bum, the chance of me ever seeing those girls again is very slim (pardon the pun) shopkeepers dont care who buys their food, but i just cant get that cackle out my head.
Really need to get a grip, have taken to writing down everything i eat and this past week has been dreadful, one day only 600 calories, the very next day 1,900 that not exactly balanced now is it? so not really looking forward to the scales in the morning.

Ooh mspiggy I am soooooooo understanding this. Everytime I hearing giggling/sniggering school girls walking behind me I auto think it is directed as me but usually as I continue to walk I overhear further and know it was something totally unrelated.

I have the buying/eating food problem too. I stand at the checkout in supermarkets wondering what people are thinking of my selections. Although lately they have been positively saintly. I could be dying of thirst walking past a cafe but I wouldn't go in and get a drink. I get really annoyed that we have been programmed like this and am getting better at dealing with it.

For the work food thing I usually make sure I have an Alpen light bar or a couple of cheese triangles on my person for emergencies. Never leave home without something. Even an extra strong mint will help.

I wouldn't worry too much about the high/low calorie thing, well admittedly 600 is a bit too low, but I tend to work on high/low days as I think it stops the body expecting the same everyday and adjusting itself to burn just that much.

Good luck with the scales.

Mornin all,
i'm not the happiest camper today... my 1st sts:cry:
But im not taking it too badly thanks to all you guys because i know now it doesn't really change anything, im still going to get to my goal, and there is every chance next week that i will get a really good result:)

Back