The MzPiggy Diary....

Hello hun

good advice from tranquility there :)

I too have done the 'scared' to eat in public, incase people are judging me, and being embarrased with my shopping at the checkout..didn't stop me buying it though :rolleyes: and believing that every giggle was aimed at me..maybe it was? Its a horrible place to be and so soul destroying...i still worry about eating in public, despite being lighter and doing something about it...i still feel i'm being judged!..those strangers don't know i'm losing weight, and i'm still 'big' so they just assume i'm feeding my fat face!...the feeling has been there for so long, it will take a long time to disappear..but one day i am sure it will :)

Like me, you are assuming people just see you eating and buying...and think badly of you...BUT the majority don't care what we are doing/buying and know nothing about our lives....it's madness isn't it?

Like me, your self esteem is knocked and it makes us think the worst :) don't allow the negative things take over your life and way of thinking hun..carry on shopping and living like before, you have been doing so well..this dieting malarkey isn't easy and there will never be a magic switch to stop us craving goodies, its our own mind and the consequences that stops us wanting things that were really only habit in the first place.

if you feel you've had too much one day, allow for it the next hun...little changes make big differences :)

Good luck for the scales, i bet you haven't gained...IF you have, then next week it will be off! if its a sts, then as I just said on another thread, that blasted pointer will move next time..mark my words!

Fingers crossed for you lovey x

:)..crossed posts hun x

Right attitude, it WILL be a different story next week...and i was so upset at my first sts AND my second...but now accept, it happens, our body is adjusting all the time to allow those changes...just think by tomorrow that pointer will have moved :)...don't scale hop to find out though :)..keep it as a nice surprise for next sunday!

I am so sorry that this is upsetting you so much though I really do understand, I fell like telling anyone who would even consider judging you harshly to rude word rude word rude word off!!!

I've also suffered with worrying about what others think ever so much and hope that you can be as kind to yourself just now as you are to everyone here, you deserve a break from all this stress

And I am really sorry it upset you to sts this week, and proud of you for being positive despite this

All the very best luvvie,
x

You have done so well so far x:D I look forward to reading your updates.. And am sure those scales will move this week

Evenin all,
crazy mad busy day on another agency shift, but back on time to pick daughter up from school, she and her wee friend were teasing the friends little sister because the little one(just turned 6) had called the teacher mummy (aww bless) so i had to remind her of the time when she was 8 and had written in her homework book PAT TAKE YOUR LALLY she said she had to learn how to spell it and put it into a sentence, i was very puzzled until i realized she was supposed to write particularly, that made me smile:). Anyway.... been very good today, cereal bar for breki, cereal bar for lunch, 2 pears and an apple at 4pm (was ravenous) and chicken, beansprouts, spinach, sugarsnap peas and grated carrot stir fried and crammed into 2 pittas for dinner, feeling stuffed now, not working tomorrow although will be doing deliveries for o/h i should really tell him to shove it- todays top comment... i should get a job as a bouncy castle. Grrrrrrr

aww bless the wee one calling the teacher, mummy..she isn't the first and won't be the last...how sweet!

Hope your day going well hun :) Keep that positive thinking, the scales are awaiting with a good result this week!

Boo, hiss to OH's comment :(....how rude and insensitive of him..next time, reply with...

"..and you should apply for a job as Headteacher, at the school of t*ss pots and morons!"

(Sorry, i'm angry on your behalf)
It would take him just as much effort to praise you and support you, rather than put you down..so sad!

anyhow...enjoy your day and keep focused and cruising on the road to success :)

Hope everything goes well for you this week and that a bird craps on your OH's head
xx

Hi everyone,
I had a heart attack, been in hospital, not sure how i feel now, scared mostly and very tired, depressed too, keep crying i was actually for real dead for about 6 minutes, im really scared it will happen again and im shocked at how shocked i am that oh doesnt even seem bothered by it, he is at work now.
the docs of course blame my weight and im sure didn't believe me when i told them ive lost nearly 2stone.
my head is all over the place, very tired again going to have a sleep will catch up with everyones posts tonight or tomorrow

Oh my goodness, your poor girl. Sending you the hugest (but gentlest) of hugs. How are you now, is there permanent damage, how long will you be hospital?

So shocked and sorry for you, hope you start to feel better very soon and well done on being able to say you have lost nearly 2 stone! At least they know you were already making a strong effort before this happened.

How are you today? i so hope you are feeling a bit better and not so upset. Hugsxxxxx

Sorry to hear your poorly and hope you have a good recovery, sending positive vibes your way.
oxoxo

That must have been terrifying for you, I'm so sorry. Hope you're recovering well. xx

Thanks everybody,
im ok, really sore throat, probably caused by the tubes, my voice is all sexy:), still a bit spooked and tired, not been on the scales, dont want the stress if its another sts:) hope everyone is doin good and good luck with the scales this week, will pop in now and again but really need to rest a lot for the next day or 2. xx:)

Oh how terrifying for you, you poor soul, I am upset to hear this.

Take good care of yourself, forget the stress and strain of scale results until you are fully 100% recovered. Hope you get all the love, care and attention that you need at this time. and remember, we will all be here waiting to welcome you back when the time is right! x

Back