The MzPiggy Diary....

Hope you feel lots better really soon x

How are you today? Are you feeling any better? Hope so, sending you love and hugs and hoping you are getting some love and attention.

Hi x
So sorry to hear you ve been poorly xx
Sending you a big hug:hug99: and hope you are feeling a little bit better xxx

Hi everybody,
feels really good to see all your posts, everyone wishing me well certainly seems to be working :thankyou:
feeling much better now, the cardiac care team in my area are wonderful.
I still havent been on the scales so im really looking forward to my wi on sunday, i have been weighed a few times but they use kgs and i didnt ask for the conversion, im sure i will have a good result on sun:):fingerscrossed: im off now to see how you all doin. X

Glad your feeling better x Hope you have a relaxing weekend x:D

Nice to hear you sounding more yourself, you have had such a shock but have been so brave. Glad you feel like you are on the mend and that weigh in is going to be a good one I am sure.

Mornin:)
wi this morning, i am 17stone 12lbs !!!! i am just so happy about it i know its not exactly a healthy weight but it is a lot healthier than 20stone 3lbs, it was just so good seeing 17 on the scales, size 18 by christmas is looking more doable, have a great day everybody:)

hehe its even better than i thought!!!
just changed my ticker and i have 102lbs still to lose which means by this time next week i could have less than 100lbs to lose, im having trouble believing it, maybe my never listening in math class has come back to bite me on the bum and i just cant count:) im stealing our Rose's idea and buying something in size 18.
I hope we all have a great result this week, good luck everybody:)

wooohoooo!!!!!! :clap: fantastic mzpiggy, dropping in another 'stone' on those scales is so motivating!!! :D

You'll be in those size 18's by christmas, if not before, mark my words..go on buy yourself a size 18..and try it on monthly...maybe I should have gone for the 18 too, instead of 16??? :eek: hee hee

How are you feeling hun? Hope you are okay and still resting up!

You're doing so well....

Buy the 18s....you'll be in them in no time at this rate ;)

Back