The MzPiggy Diary....

Hi Kimmy,
i dont mind at all, feel free to post, i usually pop in once a day to update,
I am so pleased with my latest loss, which makes me wonder why i have been so bad the past 2 days im quite angry with myself, i asked oh to get some food in, i suggested chicken or fish, so monday was kfc and tuesday was fish and chips, i only ate one kfc drumstick and 6 chips and half the fish (not the batter) and had indigestion since, its been ages since i ate that much fat, the nearest kfc is a 40min drive away so i felt quite bad not eating more of it as oh was doing the 'i drove all that way for you to say...' so today i did online shopping in tesco but it hasnt come, so its been frozen pizza for the kids and cuppa soup for me tonight, also have the nurse in for what i hope will be the final home visit, she is a skinny wee thing and would have a fit if she knew i had eaten takeaway food, feeling quite anxious tonight, mostly about those damn take aways and oh is delivering chinese meals tonight and im really hungry so if he brings some as he usually does i will probably eat it so i will get to bed before he is due in and hopefully the shopping will come early tomorrow, plan to have banana with no fat yog for brekki, salad wrap and cuppa soup for lunch and steamed monk fish with a ton of veg for dinner, fruit for snacks if needed, and im really looking forward to it too.
Last attempt's latest photo has really motivated me im looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow:)

Hope you managed to avoid the takeaway last night hun x You did the right thing with your choice though, only eating some and not the whole meal will have made a difference!

Hope your shopping arrives early and the nurse visit goes well! :)

I think you are managing really well and can't see that one drumstick and 6 chips will do much damage. You are doing really well, 321lbs gone is a massive achievement so don't feel down feel proud. Hope all goes well with the nurse.

I think you are managing really well and can't see that one drumstick and 6 chips will do much damage. You are doing really well, 321lbs gone is a massive achievement so don't feel down feel proud. Hope all goes well with the nurse.
Mornin Rose, mornin barb,
hey Barb should you have gone to spec savers or have i been daft again? and written ive lost 321lbs, its only 31lbs, :)
shopping came early this morning, but a few things are not right, including full fat mayo and wrong kind of ryvita, so probably wont do it again, hoping to be out shopping this weekend, wont over do it but i think i feel so tired because im not doing anything, nurse due in about 11am so will talk about getting out.
Got my banana and yog for breki feeling very motivated today, know im back on track:)

Hi everybody,
sadly i have just popped in to say bye, i have decided to leave oh and im off now with the kids to a homeless hostel, im really going to miss you all, i have felt quite close to a few of you and im so very great full for the support and friendship, good luck to everyone XXX

Oh hun x {hugs}

That must have been a hard decision for you, but stay strong lovey! I don't even know if you are going to get this post, but just want to say I'll miss you and I hope that when life returns to some normality for you that one day, you can pop on here to let us all know how you are.

I really hope everything works out well for you and life is good to you during this difficult time x

Best wishes for a happy and settled future for you and your family.

You will be missed and when things settle down I really hope you will be back to find us. Take care of yourself, I think you are very brave. Hugs.

We will miss you loads. Stay strong and one day i hope you come find us all again when things are settled. x

Hi everybody,
i'm back:):):) i didn't have much success at doing the single mum thing and had to return, but the kids are happier.
I am certain i have gained weight, back to size 24, oh had thrown away all my stuff i had left behind including my scales when i left, so i have no idea what my weight is, i will find out on tuesday i have a chest clinic appointment, really not looking forward to it at all, the resp nurse looks as though she weighs 7stone!
i am determined to get back on track, my daughter has been chosen to be a '' lady in waiting'' in june, i really dont want her to be the one with the big fat mum. Im off now to catch up with all your diaries, hope you are all doing well:):)xx

woohooo..lovely to see you back hun x WELCOME :)

I hope life treats you better now, try to put yourself first now and again this time! :)

I too was thinking about you a couple of weeks ago, i noticed another poster with a similiar named diary or user name..and thought it was you!..i was disappointed it wasn't!

I look foward to chatting with you again, keep posting! :)

Thanks guys, im really looking forward to getting 'back on the wagon' i want to lose as much as poss by june, keeping my fingers crossed that getting weighed on tuesday isnt too traumatic:argh:

hi hun, don't worry abut the result on tuesday, remember that will be the last time you see that result..its all downhill from now on! ;)

Have a great day, stay focused and grab hold of that wagon with both hands!

Welcome back Ms Piggy...

Back on wagon, and if the result next week isn't good, remember that feeling and use it in a positive way to make sure that next WI you will be smiling :D

Back