The New and Improved Pickers thread!

Morning all.....

This week i had the week off as at the start of the week i sadly suffered a miscarriage, I had only found out the week before so was only approx 7 weeks gone.
So this week i have gained 1.3lbs :(
hopefully next week i will have a bigger loss as need to keep my mind busy and concentrate on SS!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Emmie, really sorry to hear about your loss.

Rainbow, you sound like me, i do ok and then on a sunday, i pick like mad, as my weigh in is mondays :O(
I really would like to make sense of this, I have changed my WI to Thursdays, in case it was a sunday thing, to no avail, dont matter waht day my WI is, the day before i go off the rails... help !!:cry:

I think its the wi that does it for me too. Pick like crazy when I get back, no matter if I've lost a few pounds or sts or even gained! goes into the next day too!!!

aw i know girls its rubbish :( i always try and sabotage my wi i weighed in tonight and lost 5lb.. you would think this would encourage me to stay on the straight & narrow :confused: but no i ate my own body weight in rubbish tonight!!!. do u think it has something to do with if we eat before our weigh in we cant moan or be annoyed with ourselves if we put on?? like a protection method
hhmm i dont know
good luck, tmrw is a new day xx

how is everyone doing, I'm still picking at things , I've not got much to lose to get to goal, you'd think that would motivate me not to pick, but it doesn't. Going to try really hard this next week and see if I can get half way to goal that would mean a loss of 4.5 lb wish me luck

Back