The new me

hi angie well done on your loss v happy for you keep it going youre doing well :)

That's a great loss ?

jenm said:
That's a great loss ?

Sorry bout the question mark, for some reason it does that on my phone when I put a smile in x

Hi guys thanks for your post!! How's every one doing?? For the first time today iv really missed food.... It's only cos we got a new car today and I would normally of gone out for a meal to celebrate.... I didn't give into it tho... Yippee. Xxxx. I'm getting compliments now and it feels lovely!! Apparently I'm glowing and radiant and looking really happy!!

Going to catch up now on every ones posts didn't get chance the other day xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Isn't it funny the situations/places that we associate with food? I try to view the cravings as a positive thing (not always easy!!) because they give you the opportunity to reflect on your foodie behaviour and to use LL as a learning experience rather than just as a quick fix!! I've used it as quick fix before and an really trying for an attitude check now. Anyway, stick with it, you're doing so well
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

flyingunicorn said:
Isn't it funny the situations/places that we associate with food? I try to view the cravings as a positive thing (not always easy!!) because they give you the opportunity to reflect on your foodie behaviour and to use LL as a learning experience rather than just as a quick fix!! I've used it as quick fix before and an really trying for an attitude check now. Anyway, stick with it, you're doing so well
:)

Oh bless ya Darlin thank you..... You too... I'm trying so hard my OH has gone down to make an omelette but I'm not gonna be swayed!! I want to be slim

I don't want food to control me anymore! Xxx

awww chick well done for being strong, i feel as you do suddenly we realise that food sometimes becomes a big part of our lives and some of us start to live to eat not eat to live, i know that LL will change thinking and obviously we can use food to enjoy ourselves but then know and act in a way that it doesnt take over us, if that makes sense!! keep at it hunny bun xxxxxx

Well done on resisting the meal out - a big achievement. I had a difficult day Tuesday struggled with the urge to eat but I feel really pleased that I didnt. Resisting eating is not for ever and we are learning to deal with things in a different way. Well done again xx

Well today been another toughy day 18 now and again today iv had the feeling of missing food!! Iv stayed strong so I'm proud of myself! Hope your all still doing fab xxx

Hi Angie,
Good for you for staying strong. You know you can do it.
You should ask your LLC to help you figure out why you are 'missing' food. Cause you are getting your nutrition, and you shouldn't be hungry in ketosis, so take a look at what you are feeling, thinking, who you are with, what you are doing. Changing our relationship with food what LL promotes as making it different from other vlcd's.
I think my challenges are going to be when I get to the last stone after a long time, and then moving to maintenance. But hey I'll be so happy to get that far.

hi angie hope youre doing good x well done on staying strong x

Hi everyone... The urge and craving for food is so strong!! I can't seem to shake it! I pinched a few of his chips last night, I always struggle on a sat!! Hope I don't give in today!! hope your all ok! Thank you for all your support! Xxxxx

Hi Hun, sorry you're finding it tricky today. Chips probably knocked you out of ketosis which won't help. How about writing yourself a list of all your reasons for wanting to do this and the putting it somewhere that you keep seeing it all day. I'm making mine the screen saver on my phone :) then go and find yourself a few lovely non food treats to get you through the day. Good luck xx

Hi Angie,
Please so something for yourself to make it easier for you. Don't be in the room when your OH is having his food. I know meal times are a sharing time but it isn't doing you any good right now. You will get to a point where it won't bother you what anyone eats around you but when you are struggling remove yourself from the temptations and trigger foods.
You only had a few, so draw a line under it and move on. Its not a disaster, learn from it and change your actions so you won't be tempted next time. Go out of the room, do your nails (can't smell food over the polish), run a bath, get on here, go and brush your teeth (sounds silly but it works and only takes a few minutes). When you are tempted take a break from where you are or what you are doing to put a bit of space between you and the temptation.
Write down your short term goals, write down a non-food treat for each 1/2 stone lost. Have you got a favourite piece of clothing that is just a bit too tight to wear out? Try it on every week cause you will be wearing it soon and then it will get loose and move onto the next item.
You can do this, you need to distract yourself and not think about the f word!

hi angie sorry to hear about the blip! please dont worry about it, as elab said draw a line under it and move on, i had the same experience last night, hubs was eating a fave of mine and i had to feed baby, i swear i could have killed for a mouthful but i sat there and kept visualising myself slim and managed to get through it! just spend some time by yourself and look after no1 you deserve it xx

Oh god I'm sorry everyone but iv ****ed up!! Sorry about my language!! We went to ikea I felt really light headed and dizzy and hungry.. I had a child's portion of meatballs ( x5) with Chips!! Only a small portion.. I'm sorry!! I really need To remove myself like you have said!! My reasons should go on my phone! If i can xxxx sorry I feel like iv let the team down xxxx

You don't need to apologise, you havn't let anyone down. Most of us have our wobbles because this diet is HARD sometimes. Let's face it, if you were on Ww or SW you wouldn't be beating yourself up would you? Remember this is YOUR journey and nobody else's. So, sit yourself down, draw up a list of reasons why you want to do this. Then draw a line under today and comit to being 100% tomorrow :) fingers crossed for you Hun!!

Back