The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

I love that Joke it makes everyone laugh and I still laugh everytime I say it..

so ladies joke no 2.. (I only have 2) :D

Why did George Michael have chocolate around his face??

I will give you time ....

oh blimy is it a dirty one???

I've answered your pm sweetpea xxxx

Okies I think I know the answer.........oh dear oh dear <chuckles> xxxx

shall i say it or wait for you sarah? xxxx

pmsl!!! x

My deed is done I got you laughing and I'm laughing coz you are.. so it's all good!! :D

Righty ho.. I am going to move my botty and have a tidy up, catch up later :)

Afternoon Ladies - whats happening!!

Glad you sorted it Suzie, it makes you feel like poo when your not getting on - believe me Charlie and I have our moments - relationships the bain of of lives lol

margie, thanks love. I'm so bloomin tired now keep dozing on the sofa! Are you having a good day hun? xxxx

Going to say goodnight ladies, I know its only 5:15 but have given up and gone to bed. Hope the steroids kick in by the morning as I really dont want to go into hospital with this infection. Have one of these approx. 4 times a year so if it runs true I will be fine again by end of week.
Hugs to all.

Bless you hun hope you feel better tomorrow xxxx

Hey Kim hunny I hope you feel better soon, just keep drinking lots hunny xxxx

Suzie - having a good day today. Juts made tea for everyone and wasn't even tempted to snack which is so unlike me!

Was watching the biggest loser this morning and I am now feeling inspired lol I would live to do that program lol

by the way missy - you look stunning in that outfit last night - no wonder you oh is playing up - scared someone else is gonna wisk you away - you look like a different person to the women you were at the start of the year - you should be very proud - I showed my OH and he said "WOW"

Keep at it hunny xxxx

Margie and Charlie, I thank you <bows> lol xxxx

Just ate a humungous plate of chicken and salad ffs why do that the day before WI? Ive only had one shake so far and lots of water, so hopefully I'll be ok

You will be fine hunny - don't beat yourself up about it - it's not worth it! God anyone else would think you were mad giving your self a hard time over eating a chicken salad its one of the best things you can have on a diet lol us CD lot know what you mean though mwah you will be ok xxx

Lol you're right! (It was a huge plateful though!) got the fluffs now tut xxxx

Hope he mends his ways and things improve between ya's Suzie hun ((hugs)) Loving the pic! ;)
Kim really hope you feel better soon. You're on 810 aren't you? I wouldn't SS with antibiotics and steroids x
Sarah - groan! Those jokes were so bad but I laughed lol.
Sorry to confuse ya's, I'm staying over in London baby, I meant when PollyP goes to the caravan :)

Hello ladies!!!

Hope you've all enjoyed what has commonly been a coach potato day for the group?????

I took it easy this aft - and fell asleep at one point - after nice long walk on seafront this am.

Vickie - I'm easy and as far as I know at mo free those days - so no pressure Paula; just let us know whenyouhave some idea... If not we could meet another time and/ or at next Sunshine fest event? Honestly Paula we will not be offended if you are too busy.. (don't want you thinking you have to!!!) xxx

Well my hubby's at golf...I've to put mini monsters to be in a mo....

Sarah Lou those jokes were terrible!!!! Ha! - will be answering your pm later tonight for ya x

Suzie suzie soooooooooooz! How are you feeling now possum??? In better spitits I hope - always trust your inner voice x

Vickie - what DVD did you watch?

Kim- well done on your stickability factor and good luck/ get well soon. x

Margie - helllloooooo!

Well it's my WI tomorro so naturally I've pigged out - I really can't understand myself sometimes and can only put it down to the stress of the WI that's doing it - cos obv didn't see her last week and worried sick it'll be a bad affair -so obv (for me???duh?) I eat a packet of Skips and pick at crap...grrrr..now trying also to sink a few glasses as din't have much to drink yesterday either! (what was it with yesterday??) so really needing the loo fairy if anyone has her please????oh and please fling the fat fairyover here 'louisa and Margie please!!!?

I'm soooooooooooooo tired yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn - here's a joke for you (you've prob heard b4???)

3 nuns on their way to a convention...when bang - they're all killed in a car crash....

They congregate at the Pearly gates of heaven ... >>>>>>>>>hang on potty training:

Vickie....phew! Thought you were backing out on us hun xxxx

Seeeeee.......it'snot just meeee who pigs out day before WI lol!

PS.....I didn't know nuns had a hand in potty training? Groan....that sounded so bad!!!! xxxx

Sunday is offically now sit on your bum day.. :D

thanks clairey!! I will have a word with my fairy folk friends but can I have them both back tomo as my weigh in has been moved to Tuesday !

Get well soon Kim x

I have just made a list of things to do before the hols.. tidy garden, defrost fridge :eek: blah blah blah.. all flippin boring stuff and stuff I could do in a flash before but now its like a military manouvre !

I've had a good old think about this cambridge malarky today and I still don't get why it always remains hard for me ! I read other posts in the different threads and some people once they hit ketosis breeze through, I guess I'm not always in ketosis as if I have to increase my pain meds they muck it up ! and alot of the time I feel hungry, I will have to really knuckle down when I get back :)

Now I know how much I gained during last weekend I will have to be careful on my hols, we are self catering so fingers crossed.. however our patio backs onto sheds that contain the ovens for the bakery :eek: :eek: watch out for the headlines !

Mad English Women gets stuffed in local french bakery ;)

Back