The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

I'm with you Claireybell, got my tinternet up and running again so can get back on here each evening for motivation (surprising just how much I relied on this site, and how downhill I went without it!).

I've got a burlesque themed party at the end of July so really need to crack on and at least get rid of the 2 and a half stone I managed to put on between January and now. Off to update tickers sob.

LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX

Hi ya!

Well I'm due to pop off to Isle of Man on jollies at end of July - so there's an incentive and the fact I'm looking at buying size 22 jeans as 20s tight when I was just ina pair 18s a few weeks ago - grrr!

Sorry not been on earlier but friend popped round (unexpectedly) and ended up at pub!!! - slim line tonic (well for one out of 3: it's a start!!)

So Suzie and Curly Bev - have you gotten underway??? When is official 'start' date for you? xxx

Not doing my ticker til official weighin but need to locate 'the'scales xxx ttfn mateys xxx

i'd like to join you all on here too :) i started on monday and doing good so far :) xxx

Yeay ! Hello Jem - Are you on CD?

Well done! When's your weigh day - any tips on motivation? (I need bucket loads!)

Well I've tons of Slimfast to go thro as currently on sale/ half price at Boots - I've odd CD packets too - but severely strapped for cash at mo ... am thinking starting tomoro as so need to get a move on - not sure whether to travel to town to use proper Boots scales or use m-i-laws!!!? x

Hello Gang,

Another one here to join you if I may. I'm 11 weeks in and feeling grim today - dicky tummy and a head that feels like it's been squeezed in a vice :(. I did the dumbest thing last night and took some alka seltzer to calm the tummy and it has citric acid in it doh!! Not sure if I've knocked myself out of ketosis but I'll keep glugging the water regardless.

Have a great day everyone.

Sharon xx

Hi ya Sharon - well done you sweets on your shedding!!!?

Ooooooooh very grim - hope you're feeling better - how are you doing on this? Have you been CDing all the way through losing 5 st? Love the Big Bro plan - and that sentiment for your Dad is so inspiring... hope you feeling better soon x

If you're feeling a little down - app you've to pick one of these - a day?:

top 10 inspirational quotations and sayings:
  1. I trust in my ability to relax. I am calm and peaceful.
  2. I celebrate my ability to take risks and to dare to take a different direction.
  3. I enjoy being me!
  4. I am happy with myself. I relax and enjoy my life.
  5. My resilience and calmness inoculate me from external pressures.
  6. I define success on my terms.
  7. I trust that there is a plan for my life, even if it has yet to be revealed to me.
  8. I take small steps in life and appreciate the time I have.
  9. I am thankful for all opportunities. My attitude reflects my happiness.
  10. I am where I want to be in life.
xxx

Hey girlies, lovely to see you all posting again! I'll be back with you all in a few weeks, re-starting the beginning of September. I'm currently just over a stone heavier than I was when I stopped SSing so ideally would like to start off around the same weight as I finished. Not dieting though, just being sensible :)
Curlybev and Jem- lots of luck to you both!
Suz- the burlesque party sounds fab! I so wanted to do that for my hen night *sob*
Claireybell - helloooooo honeypie, how you doing? Hope your tooth is OK today x
SarahLou- how are you sweetie?
Awaken me - hope you're feeling better soon x
Anyone heard from PollyP? I'll drop her a text later, would love to know how she's enjoying being consultant.

Hi ya Sharon - well done you sweets on your shedding!!!?

Ooooooooh very grim - hope you're feeling better - how are you doing on this? Have you been CDing all the way through losing 5 st? Love the Big Bro plan - and that sentiment for your Dad is so inspiring... hope you feeling better soon x

Hi Claireybell feeling much better now although the dicky tummy has been replace with water retention lol. I don't think the alka seltzer has knocked my out of ketosis but I will not be taking it again.

I have done CD(SS) since week 1 and it has been pretty ok. The weeks have flown by and I honestly never thought I had it in me to see it through but I'm thrilled with my results.

The Big Brother challenge is running on here and my aim is to be 19st by the end of it - 10 or so weeks to go I think :D.

I'm trying to lose weight in my Dad's memory and it will be a year since he died on Monday :cry:but I'm sure he would be very proud of me.

If you're feeling a little down - app you've to pick one of these - a day?:

top 10 inspirational quotations and sayings:
  1. I trust in my ability to relax. I am calm and peaceful.
  2. I celebrate my ability to take risks and to dare to take a different direction.
  3. I enjoy being me!
  4. I am happy with myself. I relax and enjoy my life.
  5. My resilience and calmness inoculate me from external pressures.
  6. I define success on my terms.
  7. I trust that there is a plan for my life, even if it has yet to be revealed to me.
  8. I take small steps in life and appreciate the time I have.
  9. I am thankful for all opportunities. My attitude reflects my happiness.
  10. I am where I want to be in life.
xxx

That is the one for me today - I just love inspirational quotes.

Hope you are having a good day xx

Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
just a quickie as just put winkles to bed and on my time/ tv-a-catching-upping!!!

Vickieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hi ya mammie!!! OOoooh can't wait til you're backo here and no not heard from PP - last I heard she was going to meet me end of last month...must be busy being a v busy bee??? I heard from Sarah and little Alfie had died - god bless him... poor Sarah - but she's shedding well! Give little love a cuddle from me!

Sharon - You are really doing well - keep going!!! Big hugs for Monday tho will try and write on here for you - without wanting to make things harder for you please can I give you this?-I think it's really comforting:

Death is nothing at all...
Death is nothing at all. It does not count.
I have only slipped away into the next room.
Nothing has happened. Everything remains exactly as it was.
I am I, and you are you, and the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged.
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still.
Call me by the old familiar name. Speak of me in the easy way which you always used.
Put no difference into your tone. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it.
Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was. There is absolute and unbroken continuity.
What is this death but a negligible accident?
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just round the corner.
All is well. Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost.
One brief moment and all will be as it was before.
How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again!

by Henry Scott Holland (1847 - 1918)

I am sure he is very proud of you - and helping you in any which way he is able - well done you x

Well been a lovely day here - hope it is where ever you twinkly girls are - keep safe and smiling - Vicki I will prob start with you as going to HAVE to start soon - but got a l'll trick up my sleeve - will tell you next week..

and I dedicate these to Sharon;

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. - Walter Bagehot
You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. - Ellen DeGeners
Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.
Always proof-read carefully to see if you any words out.
Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege. I tried switching to gum but I couldn't keep it lit.
Im not as think as you drunk i am.
Statistics show every two minutes another statistic is created."
When you're run down the best thing to take is the license numberYou know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?I only know how to do things 3 ways: the WRONG way. the RIGHT way. and MY way. Which is really the WRONG way, only faster! grooooan!
ttfn xxx

Aw Claireybell thats so nice of you to post those! I didn't know poor Alfie had died poor Sarah sigh.

I started 2 weeks ago, then messed up, started this week well then missed up again yesterday. Ah well. Tomorrow is another Monday a good day to start. Lovely to see new peeps joining us, so glad the Sunshiners are getting dusted off!

Hugs to all xx

Just bumping up to say hello to everyone and see how we're all getting on? I'm not with Cambridge anymore, but still miss you all xxxx

Hello my loverly jubberlies!

Hi Suz - just got a little flutter in my inbox stating you'd written on here just now and surprise of all surprises remembered my password!!!

Big rays of loveliness to all past, present and future sunny ladies - how I miss our old banter!

Vickie you had bump yet?

Polly - P - when you next back at the caravan? - tea and cake catch up needed!

May the fat busting fairy force be with you...btw not updated my ticker here as really no idea what all mi measurements are!:)

Claireybell hello lovely!! How are you getting on? You don't put much on Facebook anymore either :-( xx

Megan I havn't :D:D I have a diary on the diary forum xx Dolly Daydreams Diary xx

I can seeeeee uuuuu....but not doing Cambridge!!! How are you folks? ((+hugs ))) xx

Back