The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

I'm off to bed too, night night lovely ones
xxxx

Jo you are a brilliant mammy to your boys :) Good luck with Austins statement and be prepared to fight tooth and nail to get the support he needs coz the system sucks! :(

Morning all
Feeling back to normal today which is good seen as i'm at work in less than 2 hrs.

Good luck to everyone who's got a WI today

Claire - 7.30pm is great for me, we sort out details nearer time but pencil it in your diary. Gosh card readings. How exciting.

Vickie- when is your first free weekend so we can get together with Claire ( maybe in York)

have a wonderful day everyone and catch up soon

Vickie & Polly - love ya x

JJ - Woah! Gosh haven't you alot on your plate babes? WELL DONE YOU - big squueze of love to you for being so wonderful - no wonder you have Wonder Woman as yer piccie!!! Hats off to you babes and well done for the research it's horrific thinking of school - I was bullied and my biggest fear is that my 2 should be - hence why I am doing this CD too as I don't want to be the 'big mummy' at the gates...I also want to be a great role model for my daughter and show you can live happily and not have food issues from a female perspective if you know what I mean(?!).

I think there is more help out there than ever before and really use the system for Aus - I'm taking it you're already in contact with your County Council (SEN) - you are doing the best you can possibly do ^ again well done you for being a wonderful mummy-it's darn hard. I get guilt trips for everything and anything ( if I was on my own I still would - alwyas been like that!) and just want to do the best but it's hard juggling everyone's needs - often realising I'm neglecting my own! Hence why I love this site - it's me me ME!!! Ha ha ha - my hubby is hating it though; more more & MORE! heh. hey ho...

Vickie - I think if I was doing the cards 'with' someone who was physically there I would have another set in case of energies etc - but I was mediating through them so was still me holding them if you know what I mean...it's all good stuff - but peeps I'm no Claire-voyant yet - I have to use my accompanying books; the next step for me is to do it without!
xxx

Morning sunshine girlies :)
Polly glad you're feeling better now lovely ((hugs)) I'm free either next weekend or 2nd October :rolleyes:
Claire that makes sense. My bedtime reading at the min is a tarot bible, I keep getting OH to test me on what they mean LMAO.
Good for you finding something for you, hope your DH can see it's good for you :)
I'm off for an overnighter to the lakes later so will catch up with you all tomorrow X

evening ladies hope you've all had a good day. i had an interview today as i got made redundant in jan so just temping as the min but they dont need us from the 1st so on the look out sharpish!

Good luck with that Louisa tho I'm sure you won't need it hun xxxx

Hope everyone has had a fab day, I know I have! xxxx

Evening All - hope you have all had good days!

I am ss+ it today so just had chicken and asparagus - had to give most of it to OH as I felt stuffed - only had a few bits - good sign :)

Was also in boots and decided to jump on the weigh in machine - showed I had lost 2lbs since Friday - i know iknow naughty naughty but I just can't stop myself lmao

Jo - gosh you have alot to contend with hun, you are an amazing mum I'm sure xxx

Louisa - Good luck on the job hunt chick - I was made redundant a couple of years ago and it turned out to be the best thing tht ever happened to me xxx

How did the guys who had WI get on today???

Good evening Margie, Suzie, Louisa & Vickie!!!

Well I lost 4lbs this last week - so pleased as now just made it into the next stone zone!!!! Yipeee - off to change ticker in a mo!!! My CDC who is just a darl; was really impressed when she saw me as said she could tell I'd lost some - and I'd lost 10lbs since I last saw her 2 weeks ago - she said I've only 5 lbs to lose to make it 3 stone; so lots of motivational stuff to keep me going... I did say I'm starting to pick - she said it is lethal and to stop it cos once you start munching that is it - so I am trying!!! I need to have mi water - and another shake....

Oooh and a pair of size 20 black trousers arrived (BNWT!!!) from ebay today - I only got em for 99p - SIZE 20!!!! they just to say fit; so I'm claiming them!!!!! My CDC said it was a good idea to wear them as will spur me on further!!! Oh to be getting back to some 'normal-shop-size'; nearly there...

Suzie how did you do lovie??????????? come on tell me???

Vickie - ooooh sounds idyllic - hope you have a wonderful break!!!

Louisa - Good luck with job hunt - remember interviews are a 2 way thing lovey!!! You gotta test them too! x

margie - well done for staying on track - it's hard but you must be getting the bits that make you smile already with your fab loss to date???

Hello to anyone else out there! And hope today's been good to you? Be mean to keep hold of my lovely loo & fat burning fairies -anyone else need them and I'll fling them your way? xxx

Well done Claire fab loss - what an achievement nearly 3 stone in a month and a 1/2 wow xxx

Vickie - 2nd Oct is a Fri. do you mean the Sat or Sun if so that sounds good to me. Claire are you free ??

Already if you want to practice some reading on me I'll be your guinea pig.

Well done on your WI's today. some great results at the moment.

Louisa - good luck job hunting.

hello everyone!!!
how are you all.
well not been on for a few days and its took me sooooooooo long to catch up lol.
Vickie thats fine with me for you to share with me and paula, the more the merryer!!! (cant spell that word)

Louisa, well done, what a fab loss for you x

Suzie - my oh is the same, whenever he goes round town, he is the most annoying person alive!!! thats why we very rarely go out together anymore - because we argue lol.

The jokes btw!!! jason donner van ha ha ha and the nunns he he

Kim, hope you are feeling better xxx

OMG x factor starts saturday! i am sooo excited he he

And dont get me started on the potty training talk!!! my daughter was dry day and night when she was 3. Then she was ill for a few months with her mouth ulcers and ever since then she will not stay dry at night anymore (she is now 5!!!) i have given up, tryed star charts, treats, waking up at 2am to put her on toilet, etc etc. Nothing works. If i dont put her a nappy on, she will wee in bed and sleep through it! if i do put her one on she will wee in it even if shes still awake!!!!
So annoying!

Evening lovelies, hope everyone has had good day, I feel as if I've put on 4 stone!! have honestly stayed 100% and had 4 meals as planned, have drunk 4.5 litres of h20, but haven't been to the loo since 7 this morning!!!. I know is the steroids, but gawd is infuriating. I know that this time next week I will have lost the excess water and hopefully some fat along with it, just at the moment ......................................

Thanks ladies :) they can take up to 13 weeks to get back to me tho!!

Wow claire thats a GREAT loss you've done, hope i follow you :)

Andy and i have just bought some scales which go over my weight from argos which is a rarity lol we THINK his lost 7lbs already!

Evening all :)

Sounds like its all very positive today, very pleased to hear it :)

Well Done Clairey sweetheart :) You get in those size 20's and before you know it they'll be round your ankles..... in a losing weight way of course :)

Hope you have a good night away Vic xx

Suzie I want details..... I can see the tickers have changed..... so well done girlie :) Bet you are on cloud nine xx

Hope the job hunting goes ok for you Louisa, what do you do hon? I was made redundant in 2006, whilst on maternity leave and because I was running a pub at the time, me and my husband lost our jobs and our flat above the pub, all with a 2 month old baby!!! Joy!! But it was all for the greater good :)

Where is my Sarah? Hope you are ok honey xxxx

Keeley, I am sooooo excited about x factor its a little bit sad!!! Sat night tv is just rubbish, so cant wait :) :)

Hiya Polly and Margie, hope you are ok honey bees :)

Now I know I had a rant the other day about hopping on the scales every day..... but...... I couldnt help myself (you lot leading me astray :) ) and it looks like I am now in the 14's !!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! obviously I will wait till my WI for a proper result, but I am sooooo chuffed after my 1lb loss last week, just what I needed to keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Also thank you for all your kind comments about my statementing adventure. It means a great deal to me. Thank you xxxxxxxxxxx

louisa are so lucky with loosing weight. they only have to look at the scales and loose half a stone.
My OH cut on his food and drink for 5 days (not a great sacrifice really) and he was still eating 3 meals a day and he lost 7lb. it makes me sick.

Louisa - where have you applied for. what type of work do you do now ?

Merriefach - sorry to hear your still not well. hopefully the medication will sort it's self out and it'll all drop off together.

good evening everyone! xxxx

Jo thankyou very much for noticing.....10lbs loss since last weigh in, I jumped around her kitchen like a mad jumpy thing!!! Takes me finally down into the 15's, yeeeeehaaawwwww! We're getting sooooo close to getting under 200lbs.....you're doing so fab too xxxx

Kim hunnie, keep your chin up, next week you'll hopefully be feeling so much better love xxxx

Keeley lovely to see you back chick! xxxx

Hope everyone else is having a great day xxxx

thanks guys, i use to work for bt got made redundant in jan so went to work for a maintenance service for tescos (reporting faults with their ovens etc). but unfortunately they made redundancies in july but have clung on to us temp staff till they can adjust to shorter staff levels!

at the moment i am applying within the DWP (department of work and pensions) which is a long winded mission in itself. i've had to pass an english assessment and a maths one to get me through to the interview stage but i failed the maths one so had to retake it after applying for another position. i passed that last thurs and had the interview today. also passed an online assessment to work as a crisis loan decision maker but a month later i'm still waiting to hear back, i know they haven't ignored me as they let you know either well.
see long winded! lol
Before all this admin i was a Childminder and an Au Pair in America after getting a diploma in childcare

YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Brilliant Suze, absolutely blooming brilliant!!! I am soo pleased for you honey :) 10lbs!!!!!! you are amazing! Well done!!

We are getting ever closer to under 200lbs!!! I cant wait for that day!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Back