The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

I'm watchnig biggest looser.. it's fab and to see such a change in their bodies in 15 weeks is amazing. I wish they'd do a UK version. I'd love to go on it although it would probably kill me.

have a good day everyone and catch up later

Good Luck for your WI's today.

Paula love - they did do a UK one - I got application form oooh bout 3/4 years ago but got now where!

I am taking picnic up to our field - to top - to watch the Ebberston bombs going off - they've evacuated both villages!!! Hee! soooo excited - if I get any footage will show you! xxx

Good afternoon..

can't wait to see the pic clairey.. I've added a few pink bits to the car but I know some people go crazy.. I think I would if I was a few years younger :D I like the black and pink on mine it goes really well with the silver..

so Tuesday has dawned and the sun is shining.. I'm abit tired today after my mad cleaning yesterday ! weigh in is tonight, not sure what to expect as she only weighed me Thursday night.. I hate having to wait until 6 to be weighed :mad:

My sister phoned me today, not sure why she did really she sounded like she was bored, we talked about the weather and she told me more about the house we are staying at in France.. it sounds fab and is set over three levels.

Hope everyone is ok today catch up with you later.. how are you today Kim ? :)

Ohhhh Claire, how exciting make sure you wave to the news camera man if its the BBC news !! I will be looking.. make sure you take your hard hat !! :D

Morning Lovelies,
Well sad to say I have been told to come off ss until this chest infection has disappeared. So as from today I am 3 meals plus a 500 calorie meal that must include fruit.
In some ways I expected it, but am really p****d off about it. I know this will be short term, so will grin and bare it.
Going on holiday on 26th, in some ways will be easier not on ss and hopefully the sea air and change of scenery will get rid of the lurg. I can then return to ss as from August 31st.
Hey ho, can’t do anything except be sensible and as I keep reminding myself its taken 30 years to put the weight on so 2 weeks is a fraction of that time to extend the plan.
Hugs to all, keep going, this journey is hell, but worth it.
Sarah have you packed yet?
Clairey stay clear of the big bangs or are you just looking at the uniforms?!!!
Waiting for DHL to deliver my iphone, at least that will distract me whilst I set it up and have found an application that monitors activity, might be helpful.

Take care one and all

Big squeeze Kim, I know its really frustrating to have to stop when your ill but as you know your body needs more fuel when it's poorly.. you need to get well very soon as your off to France !!! :D

Ha ha no I have not packed anything yet, I am getting the washing done and then I will tackle the ironing.. I know my Mum and Sister have started but we are not going until next Tuesday !!!

take care of yourself x :)

Thanks Hun, you can do my ironing at the same time if you want to, I'm off on Wednesday but am taking the laptop, if I check in every evening it will stop me going over the top with food.
Hopefully I will be up to some walking, really I'm just looking forward to being by the sea.

Kim I have an ironing mountain I cannot abide it !! my Mum loves it and does it really well, I don't know what she does but everything looks like new.. I did not inherit the ironing gene off her :)

I don't iron - unless reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally need to: then hubby does it (he's such a perfectionist so think he should!) - if hung right or pulled out of tumble at right time and folded it's good as new. However i am not strecthing out the clothes like aI used to - and kids are growing so may have to take the chore up soon...:0(

Well it;s in the news and gone global - 1 big bang; 1 plume of smoke & it was over - went off at 3pm...I was too busy seeing where my tots off to notice when 1st went off - so got 'after' photos LOL! Now can't load the ruddy things up on my PC - tho it's on Yahoo new bit:

Huge Second World War bomb blown up

1 hour 10 mins ago

A huge Second World War bomb has been destroyed in a controlled explosion after two villages were evacuated as a precaution. Skip related content
Related photos / videos

2620047383-huge-second-world-war-bomb-blown.jpg
Huge Second World War bomb blown up

More than 1,000 people were moved from their homes in Ebberston and Allerston, near Pickering in North Yorkshire.
The 500lb bomb was then made safe by an RAF team, which detonated the device in a cloud of dust.
The device was discovered on Sunday in a field near Ebberston by enthusiasts who are excavating, under licence, a Second World War plane which crashed in the area in 1940.
The bomb disposal team spent two days preparing for the blast, surrounding the device with dozens of one tonne sandbags to minimise the impact of the explosion.

Am wondering if Ebberston can start an annual tradition?! Heh! xxx

Kim - good on you honey that's the attitude; we want your piccies please of your hols...

I've had a terrible day and just eaten - really not sure what's wrong with me but gonna start afresh tomorrow - think I'm getting the 'CD wobbles' but will not let it defeat me; well tomorrow onwards anyway! Terrible headaches and dizziness - am sat glugging and will get shake in a mo...

Sarah - I reckon you should get fairy wings grafted on to the roof of your car???? And maybe a wand on spring where say an aerial would go??? - want to see piccies!

Hello everyone else - how is your Tuesday going folks??? x

Ladies - evening - how are we all??

I am feeling frustrated, angry - could scream cry go mad all at the same time AAAAGGGGHHHH - not sure why - just irritated :cry::mad::cry:

Kim - I hope you feel better soon hunny - it's sooo hard to stop when your doing sooo well but a few weeks and you will be back on it ;)

Well done claire for going to the next band - your doing great xx

Meg - :hug99:how are you today hunny

Polly - I loooove the Bigest Loser - both US and UK!!! I to would loooove to go on it :)

Claire - I hope you had a good time today - don't worry about eating chick, just get straight back on it!!!

Sarah Lou - How did you get on at WI - you take it easy hunny don't be doing to much xx

Hi to everyone else hope you have all had a good day!!

Evening ladies how are you all today

well thats it a whole week gone for me now and with a quick jump on the scales i THINK i've lost 13lbs in total (10lbs was in 5days!):D

After work i went and registered with the library and got some really chunky books to keep me occupied :p

My sister is also due her 3rd baby tomorrow so a new niece is on the way for me hope shes not that much over due! :rolleyes:

my mums also coming to stay on thurs till approx tues as she lives in spain so my sister has invited her to have her dinner at her house so we dont have to buy loads of food just for her eventho i didnt mind in the least :eek:

Well done Louisa - great loss hun - makes all the struggle worth it:bliss:

Evening ladies!!!

Claire, I'm still giggling at the thought of you ogling the fit uniformed men today....I'd have been out there offering them tea and biccies....oooooo what a tart I am! xxxx

Sarah sweetpea bet your car looks lush, I never did see a pic of it. How did you get on at your WI? xxxx

Kim hunnie please don't be despondant, you really do need to concentrate on getting better. Please do check in with us if you can while you're on your jollies xxxx

Polly I'd love to be one of your team members if we ever managed to get on biggest loser, we'd knock 'em dead lol xxxx

Margie, here's a tip for when you feel like a coiled spring ready to snap.......I throw potatoes at a wall very very hard so they smash (outside of course). As an added bonus when I used to do it not long after I had potato plants coming up everywhere......if that's a bonus? lol xxxx

Louisa well done on such a fab loss hunnie! It certainly does make it worth it!! xxxx

Who we missing tonight? I love you alllllllll!!! xxxx

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now dont get excited everyone, I'm in love with my new iphone!! waited all day for it to arrive and have manage to set it up without anyone helping me !!!!! Have also down loaded a pedometer so lets see how much fitter I can get.
Wont be weighing in until September 5th but I am determined to get below the 19 st mark by then.

Suzie - I am so going to go and throw potatoes at the wall lol:D that really tickled me pmsl lol

Kim - glad your iphone came -they are super kool - you can get a little hamster on it that in a really cute voice copies everything you say!!!

Oh.... who mentioned hamsters !! oh margie.. I won't one.. oh.. i mean an
i phone.. I'm going to train my little hammy to talk !! :D he squeeks so he does have a voice.. yes as you can tell I am having a bonkers moment.. I think I have my holiday head on :) sorry you feel the way you do today.. its the cd demons.. you will feel better tomo !! I knows ya know xxx

so had my wi .. got weighed last Thurday and lost a pound so I kept up the tradition and lost another one pound.. I am now not worrying about how much I loose each week anymore.. coz all it does is make me up tight.. I am just resigned to the fact I am on pills and thats that and somehow I will get there it just might take me a year to do it..

I shall weigh myself next Monday as I stocked up tonight on cd products so next offical weigh in will be the 3rd Sept :eek:

Clairey I saw the big bang on the news I looked for the here I am banner but you must of been looking for your tots :D

Suzie.. throwing spuds.. i've heard of wellie boot throwing, but spuds :D oh well at least you get them to grow.. very poor show of sweetpeas in my garden this year, very disappointed x

When I get back from my holidays I am going to get my bum in gear and i will post some pics.. car, me and alfie my gorgeous hammy :D who I have to leave for a whole week :cry:I have a nice lady to look after him though.. x

Sarah Lou, cant believe I've looked for the application for the phone, but can find it!!!
I have a hamster as well by the way, along with the dogs, tortoise and horse.
He was bought for school, named sausage and then got his front paws caught in his wheel. So he only has his back two paws but is happy and very cheeky and lives in my OH study.

Kim awwwwwww at poor 2foot hammy! Bless him! xxxx

Sweetpea well done for the pound hunny, downwards and downwards love! xxxx

Aw Kim poor little sausage, can he eat his food ok.. bless him xx I know some people would think oh.. weird.. but my little baby runs up and down on the bed.. burrows under the duvet and lays against my foot ! when he wants to go back to his cage he sniffs my face to wake me up if I have nodded off.. he then goes back and does a wee wee and has a snack.. as you can tell I adore him.. he has given me so much joy with his antics.. I have captured him on film climbing up the cd rack and climbing back down again ..

my Mum says as he does so much stuff I should write a book of stories charting his antics x

Back