The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Hello Mel Happy Happy Hols lovely to hear from you.. enjoy enjoy xx :):)

Evening girls,
hope you're all well.
Suzie, Claire and Louisa well done on your losses :D
Keeley lovely to see you back posting hun.
Hope you're feeling better soon Kim.
Claire it's all going on oop North hey? Can just imagine you with your picnic and binoculars LMAO.
Sounds like you could do with pelting potatoes at the wall for stress relief Margie! :rolleyes:
Eeek Sarah I'm so excited about your holiday, you so deserve to have a lovely time.
Mel! Hope you're having the bestest holiday ever!
Hi Paula, Jo and anyone else I've missed.
I've had a weird day today, happy news - my bridesmaids dress needs taking in :D but just found out my friend has cancer :cry:
And thanks to my cheeky nephews had only water all day! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Tyler.jpg
    Tyler.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Brandon.jpg
    Brandon.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 15
Hello vickie thanky you my lovely i am really looking forward to it as well I need to get away from these four walls!! what lovely little boys.. is that a tetra they have in their hands:) so sorry to hear about your friend x

AW cute piccies - Big hugs and cheers for you Vickie love.

Sarah - please write that book as thought they just slept and did nothing all day...

kim - you put that blessed thing down yet!!! LOL!

Mel - Hello hot lady - so jealous you are abroad=I want to go; it'snot fair!!!!

Suzie & Vickie - I didn't get to oggle at RAF men as was high up on a hill and had my hubby as eye candy! But you may have seen my mum pouring tea on a brief ITV update at 6pm LOL!? I've not seen it yet but she rand me full of excitement!

BB: Bea will go...!!

I'm soooooooooooooooo tired and feeling bit sick so gonna go...night ladies xxx

Yeah they stole my rations lol.
Feel better soon Claire hun. N'night x

Well managed to upload my phone - so these are for you Sarah!!!!!!:

Attachments

• claire phone - aug downlaod 175.jpg
    claire phone - aug downlaod 175.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 15
  • claire phone - aug downlaod 176.jpg
    claire phone - aug downlaod 176.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 18
  • claire phone - aug downlaod 177.jpg
    claire phone - aug downlaod 177.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 51
Morning Lovelies,
I am trying a new regime, get up at 6am! I am still not sleeping until 3 am so am going to try to re-educate my brain.
Busy day, have to attend a friend’s funeralL
Then I am going to sort through all my clothes, start packing for my holiday J and take all the stuff that’s too big for me to the recycling centre.
Then I am going through my study and burning all out of date paperworkJ
Have already had my first litre of h20 and am going to try to have another 4 during the day, desperate to stave off the hunger pangs tonight. Also going to try some nytol.
Have a brilliant day one and all.
Love the pictures of the car!!
Hope the weigh ins go well for everyone.

Well done Kim/ early riser! I'm going to try skip out my bedroom and sort paperwork today! We'll sleep so much better once we've got sorted out!!!

Well my sanity relivers (parents) are going off for a week to Manchester and IOM - really wish I was joining them but hey ho... counting days they'll be back andthey've not left yet!!!!

Am hoping piccies will make Sarah smile; Kim I'm so impressed with your water intake- but be safe with it honey xxx - who's looking after your zoo?????????????????/

Eeeeeh Sarah you need one of those stickers, they sell them in Halfords ;) Loadsa cars round here have them but never seen them next to the petrol cap lol.
Kim sounds like you have a busy day, hope you're feeling better lovely.
I just want to say a huge thank you to Claire, you've made my day lovely:character00100::thankyou:
Hope the rest of you sunshine girlies :character00238: have a great day! x

Afternoon Lovelies,
I really want to share this with you. I have just come home
after the funeral and feel really ashamed of myself. I sat and
listened to Kate's life. She became ill in 2002 with Crones
disease, married in 2003, her husband was killed in 2005,
and 6 weeks later her beloved dog was killed, 6 weeks after
that she had a stroke. In 2006 she moved to the West of
England. She bought a small house, a little dog as companion
and became a really valued member of community, joining
the WI and editing news letters etc, she became ill again in
May this year and when she was told her leg had to be
amputated she replied, at least I don’t have to paint my
nails anymore! She became ill again in July and never recovered,
ending up in intensive care on a life support machine. She died
ten days ago, 2 days after her 41st birthday!
In all that time she laughed, helped others, and never said she
couldn't do something. Wherever she now is someone will be
chairing a meeting with her uncontrollable laughter in the back row.

And I complain, because.................................................................
why?
I struggle to shed the weight, my car doesn't work, I don’t like my
job, I hate housework etc etc etc etc.
Well next time I think why me I'll take a 'Kate' pill and laugh.

Sorry to use you all as sounding board, but it just made me realise
how lucky I am and how lucky most of my friends and acquaintances
are.

Last edited:
hi merriefech when we hear people goes through times like that it really does make us double think of our own lives. what a lovely lady to of known :)

shes in my thoughts today x

have any of you lovely ladies got facebook? if you want to add me feel free louisa levitt

Claireyddbell I love it.. I am going to hot foot it to halfords!! and its on a vauxhaul tigra!! I had one of them a few years back in peacock blue and black.. loved it and it went like doo dah off a shovel !!!

:D oh i love my car's.. that will look great on mine as my new one is the same colour!! thanks for thinking of me !!!

I was telling my mum today about the bomb in your village, she said I did not see that, I said well I did it was on the news.. no it wasn't she said I watched it, it mentioned blah blah then I said Mum you watched the westcountry news.. claireys bomb was in yorkshire.. oh she said that's why I missed it.. Priceless :D

Kim I hope you are ok after such a difficult day, to read her story brought a tear to my eye.. i have no doubt she will be off somewhere organising things and above all she will be well x :)

I won't be here for my friends funeral next week but I picked some flowers and haad a few moments of reflection x

I will be back later as I have a few things to do.. x

hi all
hope your all ok

WI was today and I loss 3lb this week, so to keep me on track I need to lose 6lb in 2 weeks which fingers crossed I'll do

What a beautiful day today. pity i was working

what's everyone upto ?

Ha Ha back again !! i have done a few jobs and now I am waiting for a phone call so I will let you know about my day x

I went shopping today and finally I managed to get a maxi dress in the sale for 8 pounds, it was £30 so thats a great bargain. I love the new season stuff that's in the shops so come on girls we need to dig deep and loose our weight there is some great gear out there oh and shoes!! and boots !! boots are my weakness I love them x

I bought a lovely brand new monsoon skirt off ebay a few months back, I could not even get it over my knees but today i tried it on and yipee it fits !!! I am so pleased :)

Claire I loved those pics! Made me giggle xxxx

Kim I felt very humbled when I read your post love, we really do take things for granted don't we? Hope you're feeling better and you get a good nights sleep. I too have to get up at 6am now, not too bad when it's bright and sunny but don't think I'll enjoy it very much when the mornings are dark and wet. Oh well, at least I have a job! xxxx

Polly yeyyy hun on your 3 lbs! We're going to be right skinny minnies by Christmas! xxxx

Sarah sweetpea, I'm sure you'll be thinking of your friend when the time comes, but you really must enjoy your holiday hun! xxxx

Margie how you doing chick? xxxx

louisa, hope you're still being good? lol xxxx

Anyone else, Luvs ya xxxx

thanks Suzie

Hopefully i'll have lost my 58lbs by xmas then i'll qualify for my IVF. fingers crossed.

when do you start your new job

Back